Five Fires #4 Too Lazy to Inspire a New Thread

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
more tattle, Enchanted Explorers Disneyland streamers, the guy "Corey" is a transexual, I have nothing against it. Used to be female now a male. I lost the photos of him before he transformed. Will post when I find it again!

About Mondo’s recent post, we don’t need his introduction. What? He made a statement that he keep using IG. Is that even a big statement at all? What a stupid statement. Keep using IG??!! So what did he use before? Because of a new IG twitter version app, Thread. I’m ok with both. He doesn’t need to make that statement post with some photos. The hell is he thinking? We all know he’s a grifter and fake. Over the last 5 years, what he had done? Beside waddling around theme parks and talking tit about the events, what he had done? I don’t talk about Kirstyn with Sonic and baby. What he had done specifically in his life over the last 5 years? No jobs, living by not only family resources, but by others, waddling around theme parks every single day, and living a fantasy life. In all of that, his unemployment record is real. Don’t tell me being a YouTuber is a job, I never believe that virtual thing is real.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
About Mondo’s recent post, we don’t need his introduction. What? He made a statement that he keep using IG. Is that even a big statement at all? What a stupid statement. Keep using IG??!! So what did he use before? Because of a new IG twitter version app, Thread. I’m ok with both. He doesn’t need to make that statement post with some photos. The hell is he thinking? We all know he’s a grifter and fake. Over the last 5 years, what he had done? Beside waddling around theme parks and talking tit about the events, what he had done? I don’t talk about Kirstyn with Sonic and baby. What he had done specifically in his life over the last 5 years? No jobs, living by not only family resources, but by others, waddling around theme parks every single day, and living a fantasy life. In all of that, his unemployment record is real. Don’t tell me being a YouTuber is a job, I never believe that virtual thing is real.
Barf! He is so annoying! He posted about that one character near Hyperion, and couldn’t tell what the character was. So much for a Marvel fan, and Mondo being first in line to see the Rodgers Musical.
As for Kirstyn, she may have received three strikes for missing her reservation to Disney. She probably can’t go for another 30 days.

Reactions: 2
I think they were referring to Her being banned from making reservations until end of August cause of 3 strikes.

But yeah, big AF is also accurate, lol.
I don’t like to say this because I don’t shame
People for their body. BUT, Kirstyns legs look bigger than Mondo’s in their last family photo from 4th of July. 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Barf! He is so annoying! He posted about that one character near Hyperion, and couldn’t tell what the character was. So much for a Marvel fan, and Mondo being first in line to see the Rodgers Musical.
As for Kirstyn, she may have received three strikes for missing her reservation to Disney. She probably can’t go for another 30 days.
He’s a fake Marvel fan. Always be the first in line to see everything, I wonder does his brain understand what’s that musical about? I couldn’t tell because his brain sometimes can’t catch up with modern things and science fiction like Star Wars.
About Kirstyn got 3 strikes, it’s not a big deal for her. Since she got a $1600 pass, how many times she goes? I can say less than 10. She stayed at home for months for Maxx. What a waste.
---
I don’t like to say this because I don’t shame
People for their body. BUT, Kirstyns legs look bigger than Mondo’s in their last family photo from 4th of July. 😬
Oh really? I see they both about the same shape. They get bigger every year. Let’s see, staying at home since becoming a mother, no exercising at all. I see she’s out of shape since their Easter photo clearly

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone seem Mystery Stank’s instagram story talking about how in the 90s Disneyland was cheap?! Are you serious right now? Disneyland has always been pricey. She never had to worry about it when she was a kid because mommy and daddy were paying for everything. Now that mommy and daddy don’t pay for everything and her baby daddy is cheap asf, she says it’s expensive. What a privileged snobby little beyotch!!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Has anyone seem Mystery Stank’s instagram story talking about how in the 90s Disneyland was cheap?! Are you serious right now? Disneyland has always been pricey. She never had to worry about it when she was a kid because mommy and daddy were paying for everything. Now that mommy and daddy don’t pay for everything and her baby daddy is cheap asf, she says it’s expensive. What a privileged snobby little beyotch!!
anyone else catch her story pushing the Subscribe for her IG. She must be needing money. When did she go out on maternity? How long do companies normally give.... seems like its beeen a very long time now shes been out.
---
Edwin (magic through a lens) lol

He is such a manipulator; probably mad all his
Fake Taylor Swift lover crap isn't working on his ex.
How sad of him. He sh*t talked on Natasha, and is now doing the same to Taylor. Mannn...... "karma" (punn intended since he's all into taylor swift.)

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Edwin (magic through a lens) lol

He is such a manipulator; probably mad all his
Fake Taylor Swift lover crap isn't working on his ex.
eww, this guy screams misogynist.
---
I saw this. Pretty confusing for someone who basically gets free money off YouTube via Baby Daddy. I don’t think she’s ever had any responsibilities like paying bills/rent.

According to Mondo, he is posting about inflation for passes in Disneyland Paris. Not sure he understand how euro’s work.Obviously we’ve been hit with inflation here, but it seems like everyone that lives and breathes Disney has a Magic Key. Kind of annoying how everyone including Mondo complain about prices, but yet go to Disneyland ,Knotts, and universal on a daily basis. Crowds are so much worse than pre Covid, it’s insufferable to hear these two dummy’s talking about how it used to be cheap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Let’s recap. OBB sold out, hundreds of ppl got mad after waiting for hours, even the entire day, and got nothing, and Mondo spent the entire day and act like mind blowing like he didn’t get the ticket, but actually he was. If he got the ticket, get the hell out of the queue. His story had bunch of queue system photos. Too much free time? Although getting the ticket, but still getting in the queue with others, who didn’t get the ticket. I feel disgusted.

• Angry
Reactions: 6
Let’s recap. OBB sold out, hundreds of ppl got mad after waiting for hours, even the entire day, and got nothing, and Mondo spent the entire day and act like mind blowing like he didn’t get the ticket, but actually he was. If he got the ticket, get the hell out of the queue. His story had bunch of queue system photos. Too much free time? Although getting the ticket, but still getting in the queue with others, who didn’t get the ticket. I feel disgusted.
agree!! Can’t believe general admission sold out?! I remember last couple of years there would be random left over dates like Halloween with availability. I was thinking the same thing, why the hell is he on the que??? I was pretty upset I wasnt able to get a ticket. I heard scalpers got a hold of tickets now. Which has never really happened before. Anyways, back to Mondo: People like him are trash! Does he generate income by reporting other peoples stories?? Recently, saw a post where he said to his followers to tag him with any details of what’s going on at the parks. Seriously, he is such a dumbass, and his followers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
agree!! Can’t believe general admission sold out?! I remember last couple of years there would be random left over dates like Halloween with availability. I was thinking the same thing, why the hell is he on the que??? I was pretty upset I wasnt able to get a ticket. I heard scalpers got a hold of tickets now. Which has never really happened before. Anyways, back to Mondo: People like him are trash! Does he generate income by reporting other peoples stories?? Recently, saw a post where he said to his followers to tag him with any details of what’s going on at the parks. Seriously, he is such a dumbass, and his followers.
You know his followers are like minions, whatever he says, they will do exactly. I felt that before, I tagged him in on merch before. But from time to time, I feel it’s a waste of time, and what I got is nothing. It’s like I send things to a big speaker (Mondo), then it share to the people. But what I got is no feedback, nothing good. I’m tired of it. I want to be who I am, and do what I love. Tag him the details at the parks?🤣🤣 He goes every single day, why the hell he needs ppl to do that? I don’t think he generates income by reporting others stories, he’s actually grifting others. He’s like a guy who has no job, and use others resources to become famous. I never believe being a YouTuber is a job. It requires some skills like other jobs. What he got? Zero entertainment, trash talking, talking smack about the events, foods. He doesn’t fit with that streamer job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4