Five Fires #2 Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s another observation about Danny . Mando don’t care for him , he doesn’t promote Danny as much , I wonder why ? And the other annoying dude Chris rodgers is another annoying doing his livestream with them 2 girls , I know one is his sister but the black chick that looks like a dude , looks like a Tran, who knows she even have a weird voice . Idk
I agree, I think Danny is done with mando and the whole five fire crap. Danny actually has knowledge about theme parks. He could careless about super chats. On the other hand, mondo could careless what Danny says on speculation Sunday, he just waits for Kim more and hula mama lol

• Haha
Reactions: 5
That’s another observation about Danny . Mando don’t care for him , he doesn’t promote Danny as much , I wonder why ? And the other annoying dude Chris rodgers is another annoying doing his livestream with them 2 girls , I know one is his sister but the black chick that looks like a dude , looks like a Tran, who knows she even have a weird voice . Idk
I’m not policing comments but homophobic and transphobic comments are unacceptable. That’s not cool.

I agree, I think Danny is done with mando and the whole five fire crap. Danny actually has knowledge about theme parks. He could careless about super chats. On the other hand, mondo could careless what Danny says on speculation Sunday, he just waits for Kim more and hula mama lol
I don’t understand the relationship of Danny and Mondo. They weren’t even like long time friends or anything like that. They met through Chris when Mondo was the Disney Bae and even more annoying than he is now. Surprisingly this is still his tamed down version than what he started off as on instagram.

Danny should have let go of the YouTube part and just focused on his podcast. It was actually decent and informative.

Reactions: 12
You can totally tell Danny gets so annoyed with Mondo during speculation streams, I don’t know why he still does them with Mondo ? If I was him I’d leave and form my own livestream - it would be way better and Mondo would totally lose viewers because then they would see his livestreams are really nothing without Danny.

I feel like Mondo and Danny probably go WAY back, and Danny joins his speculation out of pity. I doubt Danny cares to be promoted or get superchats. He probably has a job and steady source of income, unlike Mondo. Maybe Danny will have a talk with him and set him straight that his vlogging is getting him and his future family nowhere.

Reactions: 3
I feel like Mondo and Danny probably go WAY back, and Danny joins his speculation out of pity. I doubt Danny cares to be promoted or get superchats. He probably has a job and steady source of income, unlike Mondo. Maybe Danny will have a talk with him and set him straight that his vlogging is getting him and his future family nowhere.
They don’t go way back, they have said this a few times during different lives and videos. They met around 2018 during a fireworks show and Chris introduced them. So why he sticks around is a complete mystery

Danny works full time which is the reason he gives for not going with Mondo to Disneyland during the week. People speculated that he worked at Tesla but he said he didn’t although who really knows lol

Reactions: 3
They don’t go way back, they have said this a few times during different lives and videos. They met around 2018 during a fireworks show and Chris introduced them. So why he sticks around is a complete mystery

Danny works full time which is the reason he gives for not going with Mondo to Disneyland during the week. People speculated that he worked at Tesla but he said he didn’t although who really knows lol
Well if that's the case, it's odd that Danny doesn't hang with Chris. Danny would come around from time to time, but now I just see him with Mouse Vibes and seems to have a better time with them.

Mondo is over here giving special shout outs to Kimberly, but nothing for Danny for keeping his dumb Sunday show from completely crashing and burning. Where's his appreciation post to Danny?

I hope Danny gets at least half of the Superchat monies from each Speculation Sunday they do. That show is nothing without him.

Reactions: 6
All them YouTubers act like Disneyland is a school cafeteria, they have the cool and non cool kids sitting in separate lunch tables . 🤔

Reactions: 7
I hope Danny gets at least half of the Superchat monies from each Speculation Sunday they do. That show is nothing without him.
I’m sure he gets 5% now that a baby is on its way. Smh. Danny deserves all the credit. Everytime there’s a question, mondo always asking Danny to answer for him. But presses those annoying sound effects everytime there’s a superchat, WHILE Danny is speaking. Danny just smiles and stares, but you know he’s pissed and annoyed

Reactions: 4
So Villain, Edwin and Mondo are at Disney today and they are hanging out with the girl who plays Anna at Disney, the Villian shows her in his stories meeting her as Anna and then hanging out with her after work as herself - what is the need to brag about ? It’s weird to me that its all these guys and every-time they hang out with her they have to post about it it’s so weird like she’s their side chick or something. It ruins the magic too of seeing a character and then seeing who plays them off the job and you are gonna post about both 🙄

Also omg look at that Villain guys stories - he and Edwin ordered literally every food item at Plaza Inn - lmao no wonder Mondo can’t keep the weight down, his friends aren’t encouraging healthy eating habits !

• Angry
So Villain, Edwin and Mondo are at Disney today and they are hanging out with the girl who plays Anna at Disney, the Villian shows her in his stories meeting her as Anna and then hanging out with her after work as herself - what is the need to brag about ? It’s weird to me that its all these guys and every-time they hang out with her they have to post about it it’s so weird like she’s their side chick or something. It ruins the magic too of seeing a character and then seeing who plays them off the job and you are gonna post about both 🙄

Also omg look at that Villain guys stories - he and Edwin ordered literally every food item at Plaza Inn - lmao no wonder Mondo can’t keep the weight down, his friends aren’t encouraging healthy eating habits !
How weird, I don’t like Looking through these creeps stories, but it’s even gross to hang with these guys. Obviously they have no life! I know MysterLame is out “working” on her laptop at Grand Californian pretty sure it wouldn’t fly with her knowing Mondo hangs with his homies who are creeping up to characters. 🤢

If that’s the guy Mondo was hanging with Edwin or Villian Guy(they are both big) at Plaza Inn on Sunday night. Then that’s exactly what they were doing when I saw them eating.

May I vent on how stupid this is!? Like, why would you take advice from this idiot who probably lives off Cheeseburgers. I found this funny because Chris came into defense.
Ugh!

*for anyone wondering he doesn’t recommend anyone going to Magic Key terrace and he doesn’t recommend sliders. Obviously he’s never been there because it’s out of his price range. He had to use his diaper money to buy his own food today.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
Three of them start the trend “where you at?” Or “ Have you seen this person (name)?”. Not only villain guy, Mondo also did that as well in his story. It’s not funny at all, it seems annoyed. Whenever all of them at theme park, they show their dishes of foods. Nobody cares about what they eat, but the dishes in front of fat guys make me feel sick.🥴
One more thing, f**k fat dream key vlogger and grifter.

Attachments

How weird, I don’t like Looking through these creeps stories, but it’s even gross to hang with these guys. Obviously they have no life! I know MysterLame is out “working” on her laptop at Grand Californian pretty sure it wouldn’t fly with her knowing Mondo hangs with his homies who are creeping up to characters. 🤢

If that’s the guy Mondo was hanging with Edwin or Villian Guy(they are both big) at Plaza Inn on Sunday night. Then that’s exactly what they were doing when I saw them eating.

May I vent on how stupid this is!? Like, why would you take advice from this idiot who probably lives off Cheeseburgers. I found this funny because Chris came into defense.
Ugh!

*for anyone wondering he doesn’t recommend anyone going to Magic Key terrace and he doesn’t recommend sliders. Obviously he’s never been there because it’s out of his price range. He had to use his diaper money to buy his own food today.
lmao oh so he doesn’t recommend it because he had to obviously pay for it 😂😂 if Demi paid it would have been 5 fires 😂😂😂 also how is he going to give the food at the terrace a poor review when he was just gushing about the $130 Napa Rose Princess Breakfast - he is no fine food expert for sure.

oh gosh he probably had to message Chris to defend him 🙄 one of the rules of their new friendship contract I assume lol

• Haha
Three of them start the trend “where you at?” Or “ Have you seen this person (name)?”. Not only villain guy, Mondo also did that as well in his story. It’s not funny at all, it seems annoyed. Whenever all of them at theme park, they show their dishes of foods. Nobody cares about what they eat, but the dishes in front of fat guys make me feel sick.🥴
One more thing, f**k fat dream key vlogger and grifter.
There's that poser Dodger hat again. It's becoming almost as irritating to me as BLAB's sunglasses.

That guy seems like the type who would encourage Mondo to flirt with the Disney princesses. Hopefully Mondo's gf isn't processing credit card payments for her clients' trips while on Disney's wifi.

That guy seems like the type who would encourage Mondo to flirt with the Disney princesses. Hopefully Mondo's gf isn't processing credit card payments for her clients' trips while on Disney's wifi.
Oh he totally does - how desperate for girls attention do you have to be to flirt with Disney Princesses at Disneyland 🤢🤢🤢

Oh god… mondo back with the live stream of Main Street electrical parade and fireworks for the 1000th time.

• Haha
  • Angry
Armando is live streaming again. Same old same old like previous times. I have no more words worse than any bad words for this guy. He doesn’t have any new contents or creativity other than parade, fireworks, and Fantasmic. I want to see him to feel the pain when his pass expired.
About magic key terrace, he always be critical on foods, and give bad reviews. Remember back to Food & Wine festival live video, he told everyone to bring all the foods from the events. He tasted and shown ugly faces on foods and recommended ppl don’t try these foods. I ate some of the food he doesn’t like and it was fine and great. If he criticizes on foods, then don’t eat and throw into the trash. Don’t just sit there and criticize and give bad reviews on foods. Foods has its own life, too.
I’m starting to lose temper for this guy now. Everything he does these days is very irrational😡
Wowwwww. He deleted the stream since the firework has been canceled. That same old biatch move😡🤣

Last edited:
  • Angry
Agreed Danny’s podcast was great and informative and detailed. Wish it came back.

I’m not policing comments but homophobic and transphobic comments are unacceptable. That’s not cool.

I don’t understand the relationship of Danny and Mondo. They weren’t even like long time friends or anything like that. They met through Chris when Mondo was the Disney Bae and even more annoying than he is now. Surprisingly this is still his tamed down version than what he started off as on instagram.

Danny should have let go of the YouTube part and just focused on his podcast. It was actually decent and informative.