Five Fires #2 Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So I need to catch up on my Mondo tea. I know Mysterybae is pregnant with their child but doesn't Mondo still live at home? Will he be supporting the child with income from super chats?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Did anyone see on his live yesterday the account named Bob Chapek spam like 5 times saying don’t give these grifters any money??? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Did anyone see on his live yesterday the account named Bob Chapek spam like 5 times saying don’t give these grifters any money??? Lol
that was probably around the time when he was saying "thanks to all the moderators for keeping the chat fun clean and positive" Oh Mylanta!
1659672343286.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Five fires competition ( Themeparksteve is livestream now . Steve milking them 💰. Predicted $300 by 1am

Reactions: 6
I’m glad that we’re all in the new thread, chapter 2 of the story. The story will never end until all fires has extinguished completely.
Armando went to Universal today with his villain buddy. He didn’t come to Disneyland, which is a very good thing. Why he’s excited for Nintendo World? Does he even a fan of Mario or Super Mario Bros? If he goes just for general, that’s fine. But it seems like he’s going deep now. He punches a golden box of money of grifters. Every time he goes to Universal, he has to get on Jurassic world the ride. What about other rides? Is that the only ride that can fit his lazy ass? I really hate his fat hand on every pictures. Is that represent five? I don’t see the fires. All I see is a fat guy wear shorts, who sucks at everything he makes, although he wants to do everything. Does he do everything? Or his sugar mommas and papas take the risks, and he, a fat bae, just finish the rest? He thinks his hand can hold everything, but dirty $$ is the only thing he can hold tightly. This guy will never wake up from the virtuality magical theme park kingdom.

Attachments

Reactions: 7
He has been spending way more time with his villain friend than mystery bae 😂 love triangle ?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Five fires competition ( Themeparksteve is livestream now . Steve milking them 💰. Predicted $300 by 1am
Lol watching him right now this dude makes bank ! I know YouTube takes 30% but still . this guys got people sending $200 super chats at least twice a night

There’s a Steve & Kai thread please use that for the theme park Steve stuff. Let’s keep this specific to five fires.

To recap from the last thread:

Mondo and mystery bae are expecting a child. it’s a boooooiiiii! (As mondo kept saying)

Although after the breaking news and massive superchats he now seems to only have eyes for the creeper better known as villain_online. Why he is spending time with some guy with even less followers than Noah is a mystery. The guy is a super Stan trying build his own following.

With magic keys ending and no renewal in sight, panic has stricken the world of five fires. However, not enough to go to the parks and create quality content.

We saw a POV for almost every ride in the last month. So many livestreams but they have been getting deleted hours after to erase trace of them but still collecting superchats.

The next few weeks will be interesting as magic keys end and we await that precious information.

This will be a make it or break it moment for vloggers including five fires

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
everytime he does a video update on the disneyland site, wdw site, or universal. Why does this fat man need to repeat the words or statments that are already on the site itself. Plus mondo actually speak and talk and read at the same time. LMAO seems like he has a lot of trouble when doing these updates.

Can't stand how he gives thanks for "supporting the Five Fires community" when victims donate. Fools, the only thing they're supporting is Mondo's visits to theme parks and cruises. There's NO "community" and stop making it seem like you're giving to a charitable cause. Grifters!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Looks like the fire is going out. He has 125k subscribers, and VERY low view count numbers, compared to the numbers he use to get. There will always people people who steal his spotlight.Out with the old, in the with new. It's like he doesn't realize that his vlogging lifestyle is not a lifelong career, especially with a baby on the way. You'd think he'd be hitting the gym with his gf and try to be a healthier father, but nope! He's out there going to a princess tea party with another dude.

Congrats to @OCHBViewer for having the winning thread title.
Thanks for creating a new thread! 👍😁

Mystery bae ?? Why did you leave your boyfriend/ husband??? ….. because he kept leaving me and baby to go to universal Mario bros land 😂😂😂😂😂

Great, now I don’t want to go to SuperNintendo Land when it opens. Is it just me, or Mando and MysteryLame kind of look alike? Lol.
He does looks like mystery 😂😂

• Haha
I’m glad that we’re all in the new thread, chapter 2 of the story. The story will never end until all fires has extinguished completely.
Armando went to Universal today with his villain buddy. He didn’t come to Disneyland, which is a very good thing. Why he’s excited for Nintendo World? Does he even a fan of Mario or Super Mario Bros? If he goes just for general, that’s fine. But it seems like he’s going deep now. He punches a golden box of money of grifters. Every time he goes to Universal, he has to get on Jurassic world the ride. What about other rides? Is that the only ride that can fit his lazy ass? I really hate his fat hand on every pictures. Is that represent five? I don’t see the fires. All I see is a fat guy wear shorts, who sucks at everything he makes, although he wants to do everything. Does he do everything? Or his sugar mommas and papas take the risks, and he, a fat bae, just finish the rest? He thinks his hand can hold everything, but dirty $$ is the only thing he can hold tightly. This guy will never wake up from the virtuality magical theme park kingdom.
I doubt he's a fan. Someone had to correct him on his recent video post because he referred to Bowser Jr. as "baby Bowser." The guy just likes to hype things up and follow the $$$. He's a fake fan, just like he's a fake Marvel fan.

Armando's probably thinking that the opening of Nintendo World Hollywood could be his next best hope of possibly creating a viral video that could match his famous HHN video that got almost 30 million views. There's a lot of hype for the land, and whoever posts the first videos of it when it opens will surely get massive views. Bad news for him though is that I believe his baby will be born at around the time the land debuts, so that'll definitely throw a wrench in his Nintendo World viral video plans.

I feel sorry for the people who witness Mondo record “FIRE IT UP, I’M YOUR MAIN HOST MONDO” with his close up shot of his big face. I’m trying to watch his Princess Breakfast video, but it’s way to early for that bs. During last nights chat he couldn’t pronounce Jupiter’s Claim yet again, and the night before When he was live at Disneyland he kept mentioning he was having a boy. As if he’s the one carrying it lol! Ugh, why do people go up to him at take photos with him????

Armando's probably thinking that the opening of Nintendo World Hollywood could be his next best hope of possibly creating a viral video that could match his famous HHN video that got almost 30 million views. There's a lot of hype for the land, and whoever posts the first videos of it when it opens will surely get massive views. Bad news for him though is that I believe his baby will be born at around the time the land debuts, so that'll definitely throw a wrench in his Nintendo World viral video plans.
Goodness, by the time the baby is born he will be milking super chats when the land opens and Mysterylame will be doing 40 stories while sitting in car. Ugh, she literally has a full blown conversation in her stories lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
I feel sorry for the people who witness Mondo record “FIRE IT UP, I’M YOUR MAIN HOST MONDO” with his close up shot of his big face. I’m trying to watch his Princess Breakfast video, but it’s way to early for that bs. During last nights chat he couldn’t pronounce Jupiter’s Claim yet again, and the night before When he was live at Disneyland he kept mentioning he was having a boy. As if he’s the one carrying it lol! Ugh, why do people go up to him at take photos with him????
I feel annoyed by his introduction. I don’t feel the hype anymore since the day that I hate him and his channel. He need to stop the hype about having a boy. Is that his biggest accomplishment of his entire life? I thought his biggest accomplishment is having 4 theme parks passes in his hand. Anyone else can’t because we have to work with the reality, to earn $ and continue to live the theme park life just for a day or a moment. I think having a theme park pass is one of the biggest accomplishment. People go up to him and take photos with him because they never see the dark side, the terrible truth behind his back. People just admire his face and theme park adventures. But for us, we see the truth, the real face of him. We even go deeper with his grifters life. Some of us were his fans and loved his channel before, but we woke up at the right moment, cleaned our blind eyes, and realized he’s not our favorite vlogger anymore. I hope more ppl will wake up from his fantasy just like us to realize the terrible truth.

Reactions: 10