Five Fires #2 Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how to spend Halloween? Maybe with your baby mama and son? 🤔
🤦‍♀️ If I were new to his page, I would never guess that he had a baby on the way, or even a gf. Mysterylame is such an idiot for having a baby with this clown. They're both going to expect their subscribers to be financially responsible for their child.

Reactions: 6
Omg short tooth McStank Dwyer is reeking up the target aisles 🤢😮💨🤮🤮😷 …. She’s in her same sloppy gross sweater that’s she’s been wearing daily and rolling around in night after night the last 3-4 days …. She’s claiming her pregnancy fatigue is kicking in bc she’s just “sooooo tired” smh ummm no …. You’re just not used to making any kind of movement at all bc you’re FKN lazy and are a useless human being … all you do is sit around on your crusty smelly unwashed bed covers and wait for your government checks and EBT to roll on in … and you crying bc Halloween candy is not on sale yet ???? Try having to worry about paying a mortgage or buying groceries for your children and family …. Then you will be allowed to cry over something like a real adult … not cry bc candy is not on sale yet …. Pendeja HEDIONDA!!!! I swear you are FUCKN disgusting and so entitled!!!! 🤬🤬🤬

She’s literally soooo fkn embarrassing …. She really does not care about how she looks anymore even when out in public …. witch … you belong at WALLY WORLD with your stank broke ass … NOT Target!!! 🤦🏻‍♀️ smh.
1C6D4023-D012-49AE-8736-6DD24FAB5195.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I just saw on mondos live that someone asked where the MB is at? And he responds with she is at home all cuddled up with the unborn baby. Then the girl asked again if she is ok? He responds with oh no she’s not any bed rest she’s just at home relaxing!! lmao what? They make it seem like the MB is at risk for a miscarriage if she walks around the parks.

Reactions: 5
I did go to horror nights. Didn’t see stupid Mondo though. Wtf, didn’t he just go a few days ago? I was pretty bored after 5 mazes. Eghhh, I’m not going to bother on why MysteryIdiot is crying over candy. Her teeth are starting to really bother me

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe Mondo spent Halloween away from MB… and her son didn’t go trick or treating?!?! Mondo should have taken her son out, and or he also should have been with her on Halloween. If they didn’t go trick or treating they should have done something fun at home with sonic. Start making traditions as a family. This whole situation is just sad.

Reactions: 9
I can’t believe Mondo spent Halloween away from MB… and her son didn’t go trick or treating?!?! Mondo should have taken her son out, and or he also should have been with her on Halloween. If they didn’t go trick or treating they should have done something fun at home with sonic. Start making traditions as a family. This whole situation is just sad.
Mondo couldn’t handle help take care of sonic . The guy can barely take care of himself . I feel sorry for that baby that’s coming to this world . His parents aren’t fit to be parents . I still feel like this baby was just planned for clout . He’s so irresponsible for spending all this money going to Disney world . He should be saving that to take care of his baby . Just shows you that YouTube is a priority instead of the baby .

Yes Mondo…. We all know you have 5 fingers on each hand …. You don’t have to keep trying to convince us ….. 🙄🙄🙄 and what the duck are you even wearing ???? Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have fun in WDW spending $$ on a trip/junk that you should be spending on or saving for the baby or a new place of your own for your little fam …..but of course … we all know you have your priorities in line and playing at another theme park but in Florida this time is at the very top of your list 👍🏼 👏🏼 Running from your adult responsibilities as always!! Smh Anyways …Happy grifting you sorry ass dead beat loser. Good luck virtual pan handling out there in Florida … I’m sure you will rack up lots of clown followers money being a phony/fraud as usual!! 🤡🤑💰💵✈👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼✋🏼

P.S: Don’t forget your Burger King squashed Flat worn out shoes!! 👌🏼
97E6B8B2-B289-4A32-A83D-1FC001C834F3.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes Mondo…. We all know you have 5 fingers on each hand …. You don’t have to keep trying to convince us ….. 🙄🙄🙄 and what the duck are you even wearing ???? Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️ Have fun in WDW spending $$ on a trip/junk that you should be spending on or saving for the baby or a new place of your own for your little fam …..but of course … we all know you have your priorities in line and playing at another theme park but in Florida this time is at the very top of your list 👍🏼 👏🏼 Running from your adult responsibilities as always!! Smh Anyways …Happy grifting you sorry ass dead beat loser. Good luck virtual pan handling out there in Florida … I’m sure you will rack up lots of clown followers money being a phony/fraud as usual!! 🤡🤑💰💵✈👏🏼👏🏼👍🏼✋🏼

P.S: Don’t forget your Burger King squashed Flat worn out shoes!! 👌🏼View attachment 1697737
He looks like a big baby in this photo 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mondo: “better announce my departure to Orlando”. Dad of the year award

does anyone know how far along a Kyrstyns pregnancy is? I wonder if this is the way mondo calls this a business trip. SMH

Reactions: 3
Mondo: “better announce my departure to Orlando”. Dad of the year award

does anyone know how far along a Kyrstyns pregnancy is? I wonder if this is the way mondo calls this a business trip. SMH
I believe they said she’s due in January. Haha business trip for Mondo 😂. More like trip to get as far away from mystery big nose . He doesn’t love her . She uses him for popularity.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We need a new thread. Post your #3 thread titles so we have options to pick/vote on.
Yes we do need a new one, before this one locks and we are unable to post thread no. 3.

I voted for Five Fires #3 Stains All Day with CaliBae, which was suggested by HauntedMansionGhost.

Mondo wants to move out to Orlando :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Yes, please go, and add EVEN MORE grifters to the already over-saturated WDW vlogger "community" :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Dude left his baby momma at home while at WDW?!! Lmao
This is a "business" trip and he's working VERY hard. I'm sure the $25 he's received so far in superchats is going into the "Baby Fund" jar.

Mondo wants to move out to Orlando :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: . Yes, please go, and add EVEN MORE grifters to the already over-saturated WDW vlogger "community" :rolleyes:
He probably said that having no baby or mysterylame in mind.

You can tell Kyrstyns real lonely, and desperate for attention according to her stories. Yawn, we get it.
The tit she posts is stuff my 13 year old niece posts on her IG. Mysterylame had the mentality of a child. Meanwhile, deadbeat dad Mondo is at WDW. He acts like a child and has 0 priorities.

• Heart
  • Haha
duck she’s gross !!! Legit does not even care how she looks anymore …. And omg get your FUCKN annoying uneven SHORT TEETH leveled already to match your others …. Geez!!! You talk with your mouth open and always showing your teeth …. You think you’d notice by now looking back on your stories that you post that your teeth are obviously fucked up ….. do you need me to put a list on here of Dentist locations you can go to to start the process on getting your shorties fixed?? Bc I can help you with that if you’d like. Smh 🤦🏻‍♀️

Also … she ranting away how poor her … she’s all alone yet again … bc mommy and daddy vacationing again and of course BIG BUM BROKE BABY DADDY took a WDW trip to get as far away from her as possible …. She says she’s hearing “noises” and like ppl trying to break in bc it’s Christmas season and burglaries are in full effect around this time … yet ….She does not once get her big crusty glued stank ass off the bed to go check out the noises she supposedly hearing …. She’s just making stories for IG but looking around all lost and dumb and scared ….. she is the laziest female/“mom” I have ever known to exist I swear . She’s FUCKN no good useless trash!!🚮🗑 FKN UGLY AF. Smh 😑
BEB864BE-656C-4A01-983E-45A1D669785F.jpeg

EW! Mondo is currently live with Terrible, and awful lighting. I see a little herpes action on under the nose, above the lip

• Sick
Reactions: 3