Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
Did anyone see on his live yesterday the account named Bob Chapek spam like 5 times saying don’t give these grifters any money??? Lol

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
During Mondo’s live, he mentioned something about Mysterylames son moving his Xbox, and the way he said “my girlfriends, kid”. It’s the way he said it threw me off. Watch, once he has his son, I mean “Mysterylames baby” he will refer to her baby as “oh, my girlfriends other kid”.

• Angry
  • Sad

GriftingAintEasy

Thought y'all might enjoy this, he blocked me quickly after I commented and not even 2 minutes later...Mondo blocked me too! (Villain Online must have told him to do it because I didn't even tag Mondo in the comment and I know the two of them were together at the time, so....) 🤣 🤣 🤣 #TheyDeserveEachother

Attachments

• Haha

Tiki0730

Chatty Member
That’s another observation about Danny . Mando don’t care for him , he doesn’t promote Danny as much , I wonder why ? And the other annoying dude Chris rodgers is another annoying doing his livestream with them 2 girls , I know one is his sister but the black chick that looks like a dude , looks like a Tran, who knows she even have a weird voice . Idk
I’m not policing comments but homophobic and transphobic comments are unacceptable. That’s not cool.

I agree, I think Danny is done with mando and the whole five fire crap. Danny actually has knowledge about theme parks. He could careless about super chats. On the other hand, mondo could careless what Danny says on speculation Sunday, he just waits for Kim more and hula mama lol
I don’t understand the relationship of Danny and Mondo. They weren’t even like long time friends or anything like that. They met through Chris when Mondo was the Disney Bae and even more annoying than he is now. Surprisingly this is still his tamed down version than what he started off as on instagram.

Danny should have let go of the YouTube part and just focused on his podcast. It was actually decent and informative.

Reactions: 12

UncleLester

VIP Member
I just “wish upon a star” that MysteryBae files for child support from Mondo in month one of the baby being born.

He cannot be trusted (too selfish) to step up and consistently financially support his son. I mean this asshole couldn’t even buy her an engagement ring.

If you read here MysteryBae, if Mondo starts playing games when you need child support, I am willing to DOX myself and step up financially to help you hire a good attorney that properly brings to light every cent of revenue that Mondo earns so you can get your fair share for your child.

Mondo has been let off the hook of being responsible/accountable his whole life. Cycle has to stop…

• Heart

Missyad02

Oh my Mondo is embarrassing. Someone just asked him in the parks on his live how far along mysterbae is and he said idk 🤷‍♂️ that's her job and laughed.
He said all I know is late January.
🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
I feel bad for Mondo. He works really hard and TPS has swooped in and stolen everything from him. Competition is everywhere. Even on Tik Tok now.
Works hard? what the fuck are you smoking? Mondo is the literal definition of lazy. FiveFires sucks. Lazy work ethic, lazy eating habits, lazy exercise habits. L-A-Z-Y.

He just stole the content of disney and other ig users (cast members) for oogie boogie and posted them as reels for his own $$$ gains. Then he shares stolen content on HIS own reel on his story for more traffic exposure and not of the original creator. What the fuck.

• Heart
Watching Mondo's Live:

All I hear is....

daaaaang. what is this?
what's this called?
where did you get that?
is that a thing?
I didn't know they had that.
wow........
does anybody know.....

Bro doesn't know anything......Doesn't know the own dessert he bought, has no clue what Disney Dollars are (neither did Noah), doesn't know they had this Oogie tumbler. Fucking clueless.

• Heart
  • Angry
FYI: Mondo and Hector (villain_online) seem to be hunting down those giant Pumpkin Mickey's since they're a hot item at disneyland. They bought like 6 the other day (from what I saw in the stories). Why they looking for more?!! hmm.......

RESELLER ALERT!
RESELLER ALERT!
RESELLER ALERT!
RESELLER ALERT!

I bet they trying to resell them. They are TRASH!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 11

UncleLester

VIP Member
Sunday Sanity Check:

Is anyone else feeling a little annoyed after looking at the amount of Federal and State Income Taxes that come out of our Paychecks…

That we just watched Mondo brag about renewing his Top Tier Disneyland Pass & Mystery Bae’s IG Story showing a Couple Hundred Dollars of Makeup Product that our Income Taxes will be paying 100% for the delivery and healthcare of their newborn child?

• Angry

UncleLester

VIP Member
What could Mondo possibly have going on that he can’t accompany Mystery bae to the doctor to head his child’s heartbeat????
He doesn’t want to legally sign anything that acknowledges that he’s the father.

He’s trying to be slick.

I expect he’ll get Covid conveniently when the baby is born - so he doesn’t get asked to sign anything official at the hospital or have to accidentally pay for anything.

MysteryBae needs to file for child support the literal day that the baby is born. Don’t let Mondo miss a month’s worth of payments.

• Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
tonight's livestream was about 4.5 hours but he made it private around midnight shortly after it ended. probably to censor his inability to answer the question about how far along TMB is
While a lot of folks may have signed up today for 12 monthly payments to renew Magic Keys, Mr. Government Assistance Sensei (Mondo) is about to be on the hook for 216 monthly payments to MysteryBae!

MysteryBae will be collecting 3 monthly checks from men: Baby Daddy #1, Mondo, and Uncle Sam.

I am sure Inspire Key Mondo is encouraging Bae to get that Medicaid Baby Delivery instead of Governor Glutton (Mondo) stepping up and using his Superchat Money for her private health insurance in lieu of more fast food.

Mondo is a drain to Tax Paying Americans. Stop giving these Grifters money.

Last edited:
"Hey everybody, I am a "travel agent", with over 20 years rides experience, from videos around the world. 🌎 Please trust me to make you're next lightening lane world travel plans today!" -MysteryByeBye 🗺

a guy.PNG

🗼🏰🏔

a sign.PNG
🌎

"Experienced Travel Agent"... 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart

ogascantinasecurity

Chatty Member
Okay, so he just posted that he’s at the Gym. The next post he wrote “I only listen to music/show music” . FIRST OF ALL! They are called SCORES!!! 🤬 ugh, pet peeve of mine because I love film scores. Seriously, This dumbass’ IQ is equivalent to a Mcchicken.

• Heart
  • Haha

UncleLester

VIP Member
You know what I cannot wait for?

About six months after the baby is born and MysteryBae doesn’t believe Mondo is offering enough financial support for Lil Mondo, and she files for child support in California…

Then in discovery by the Judge, it comes to light about all the SuperChats and YouTube revenue that went unreported when Mondo was “double dipping” while receiving $1,000 a week in Covid unemployment!!!

GOING TO BE GLORIOUS! FIRE UP THOSE BACK TAXES!

• Haha

scaryjack

Hello everyone! This is my first post but I’ve been keeping up with all of the drama from the original thread, I used to watch mondo because I enjoyed his Disney content but over time his facade of being a nice wholesome guy has faded and he has shown his true colors over time. I was recently browsing his following list and began to look at all of the women he is following and there are a lot of single young women, from Disney “influencers” to gym/travel instagrammers , he is constantly liking photos of women who show off their bodies and posting very flirtatious / sexual videos of themselves and I genuinely don’t think mystery bae would appreciate knowing he has been liking so many pictures and videos of women that aren’t her throughout their entire relationship.

• Wow
  • Sick