Five Fires #2 Even with baby on the way, it's still all about the Calibae.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
everytime he does a video update on the disneyland site, wdw site, or universal. Why does this fat man need to repeat the words or statments that are already on the site itself. Plus mondo actually speak and talk and read at the same time. LMAO seems like he has a lot of trouble when doing these updates.
It’s all pointless fluff. The fact he’s reading these articles out loud and adds no value to the article is just a way to continue to monetize off others peoples research/work (which he is known for)

Watching him read off an article is what I assume it feels like for kids taking a grade school reading comprehension class.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
It’s all pointless fluff. The fact he’s reading these articles out loud and adds no value to the article is just a way to continue to monetize off others peoples research/work (which he is known for)

Watching him read off an article is what I assume it feels like for kids taking a grade school reading comprehension class.
Reading Rainbow 🌈 with Mondo… What you already know!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Okay, so he just posted that he’s at the Gym. The next post he wrote “I only listen to music/show music” . FIRST OF ALL! They are called SCORES!!! 🤬 ugh, pet peeve of mine because I love film scores. Seriously, This dumbass’ IQ is equivalent to a Mcchicken.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Okay, so he just posted that he’s at the Gym. The next post he wrote “I only listen to music/show music” . FIRST OF ALL! They are called SCORES!!! 🤬 ugh, pet peeve of mine because I love film scores. Seriously, This dumbass’ IQ is equivalent to a Mcchicken.
His film knowledge is as good as a 5 year old.

• Haha
His film knowledge is as good as a 5 year old.
The fact that he at one point tried to do watch parties and host discussions with actual film fans and basically pretend to be Peter from OA who has his own company about this is absolutely hilarious.

I would say stay in your lane, but even he doesn’t know what that lane is.

Mondo is starting to turn into a Brickey from adventures in design, who will try anything and everything to find a niche and exploit it. In the process they become unlikeable and all about the grift

Reactions: 7
The fact that he at one point tried to do watch parties and host discussions with actual film fans and basically pretend to be Peter from OA who has his own company about this is absolutely hilarious.

Mondo is starting to turn into a Brickey from adventures in design, who will try anything and everything to find a niche and exploit it. In the process they become unlikeable and all about the grift
He wishes he was Peter. Mondo is literally the dollar tree version. Especially when it comes to Star Wars, Mondo has 0 knowledge of any Star Wars.

• Haha

He’s going to do a reaction video on Andor soon.. JFC why the hell does anyone need to see his reaction. This guy doesn’t know tit about the SW Universe. Im sure there is some moron that can’t think for themselves “hmm, Mondo’s opinion matters so here’s 5 bucks; thanks for the reaction because I can’t think for myself”. 🫠

View attachment 1475564Firing it up at the gym….about damn time 😑😑
I've noticed in the rare times he posts gym photos, it's always related to weightlifting. What Mondo should really be focusing on is the cardio aspect of working out. Get on the elliptical or the treadmill Mondo, this is only way you'll be able to finally start shedding some pounds (and the exercise is useless if not paired with eating healthier instead of all that carnival and fast food he eats all the time).

Reactions: 4
Will this be on Five Fires or one of the many new channels he created? Such as Disney Plus Rulez (like a 3rd grader named the channel)

As a marvel and Star Wars life long fan it’s honestly insulting how little he knows/cares and then dismisses and complains about the content. He ran to avengers campus to meet Ms. Marvel but was the first one to complain and say it wasn’t his thing without even giving it the time of day.

He complained about Book of Boba Fett but again was the first one trying to find him at galaxy’s edge and the merch.

He hates on everything now! I used to watch him because he was positive and would not be like other channels but now? He’s just as bad as the rest

Reactions: 6

He really was trying to be like those film channels on YouTube but the difference is they know what they are talking about and succeed in doing so he has no clue what he’s talking about and only does it with the hope of getting views and super chats. He has no passion for the film/tv industry. That’s what also drives me crazy as a film/TV fan myself, a lot of respect goes into being a fan of film etc and even if you don’t like something be respectful of it because someone out there does, but he straight up says every movie and show is bad and boring it’s so disrespectful honestly.
He just needs to keep his big fat mouth shut about that stuff.

He hates on everything now! I used to watch him because he was positive and would not be like other channels but now? He’s just as bad as the rest
I think he hates on everything to pretend like he has an opinion. He doesn't think for himself.

I never watched his YouTube. I tried to and would "engage" with chat on his LIVES to be part of the community, but if you didnt superchat any money, you will be ignored. It actually sucked being ignored all the time just cause I wasnt sending money. So I moved on to better youtuber's. Funny how it'll comes back to bite him in the ass. His views are down, his superchats are down, and he's going down. Like I said in the other thread, he needs to level up in the sea of competition, but he's failing to do so.

I feel annoyed by his introduction. I don’t feel the hype anymore since the day that I hate him and his channel. He need to stop the hype about having a boy. Is that his biggest accomplishment of his entire life? I thought his biggest accomplishment is having 4 theme parks passes in his hand. Anyone else can’t because we have to work with the reality, to earn $ and continue to live the theme park life just for a day or a moment. I think having a theme park pass is one of the biggest accomplishment. People go up to him and take photos with him because they never see the dark side, the terrible truth behind his back. People just admire his face and theme park adventures. But for us, we see the truth, the real face of him. We even go deeper with his grifters life. Some of us were his fans and loved his channel before, but we woke up at the right moment, cleaned our blind eyes, and realized he’s not our favorite vlogger anymore. I hope more ppl will wake up from his fantasy just like us to realize the terrible truth.
Yes !! I’m starting to open my eyes , I think all Disneyland YouTubers are the same . For reals .

I think he hates on everything to pretend like he has an opinion. He doesn't think for himself.

I never watched his YouTube. I tried to and would "engage" with chat on his LIVES to be part of the community, but if you didnt superchat any money, you will be ignored. It actually sucked being ignored all the time just cause I wasnt sending money. So I moved on to better youtuber's. Funny how it'll comes back to bite him in the ass. His views are down, his superchats are down, and he's going down. Like I said in the other thread, he needs to level up in the sea of competition, but he's failing to do so.
Facts ‼

Reactions: 2
Will this be on Five Fires or one of the many new channels he created? Such as Disney Plus Rulez (like a 3rd grader named the channel)

As a marvel and Star Wars life long fan it’s honestly insulting how little he knows/cares and then dismisses and complains about the content. He ran to avengers campus to meet Ms. Marvel but was the first one to complain and say it wasn’t his thing without even giving it the time of day.

He complained about Book of Boba Fett but again was the first one trying to find him at galaxy’s edge and the merch.

I remember him mentioning that new channel about him reviewing movies on speculation Sunday and Danny just rolled his eyes lmao.

33B61DEA-A2B3-4BDE-ACCA-0E9AA90DA390.jpeg

FIVE FOOT LONG!

• Haha
Ever actually seem him recording his Intro/Outro's at the Parks? I've seen him do it and he looks like a crazy person flailing his arms and phone around? Almost ran over a kid not paying attention to what he was doing....

On time, saw him doing his Welcome intro and was annoyed from a distance.

Another time, saw him doing fire "firing it down" outro and had secondhand embarrassment for him.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
That’s another observation about Danny . Mando don’t care for him , he doesn’t promote Danny as much , I wonder why ? And the other annoying dude Chris rodgers is another annoying doing his livestream with them 2 girls , I know one is his sister but the black chick that looks like a dude , looks like a Tran, who knows she even have a weird voice . Idk

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I don’t think Mondo has been to the OC Fair as yet but correct me if I’m wrong, just saw Chris R. uploaded a video from the fair, how long until Mondo goes to the fair now since he usually copies everything Chris does after he does it ? I don’t think Mondo knows that other things exist outside Disney and Universal.

• Heart