Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they must see each other around Marbella especially in the gyms
I was thinking that! Marbella seems like quite a small place. Luckily Caroline had her bestie Wiktoria there for 3 months and now her parents are visiting her so keeping her busy but nevertheless must be so painful, especially as she didn't even want to break up (it was his decision) 💔 😔

Reactions: 3
gljfitness Q&A: what are your hobbies outside of the gym? “holidays”…. is holidays a hobby?!! Clearly has no hobbies apart from exercise…..:sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe how quickly Gary Pineda moved on from Caroline. I wonder if he met this new girl while he was with Caroline. Must be so awkward, I’m sure they must see each other around Marbella especially in the gyms
He seems to have changed since moving to Spain. His style is different now. Clothes, tattoos, etc. Maybe this is the real him. He seems happy, so fair play to him for making such a difficult decision.

But yeah. Lol. Must be an odd situation.

Reactions: 1
He seems to have changed since moving to Spain. His style is different now. Clothes, tattoos, etc. Maybe this is the real him. He seems happy, so fair play to him for making such a difficult decision.

But yeah. Lol. Must be an odd situation.
Yeah good for him if he’s happy, I’m just surprised he didn’t want to be single after leaving a very long term relationship with Caroline. They were 13 when they got together if I remember correctly.

Can’t help but feel for Caroline. I hope she finds herself an amazing man!
Rocking up to another country with him and the dog in tow just for him to turn around and leave her and get with another woman so quickly is brutal! But I guess we never know what goes on behind closed doors.

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe how quickly Gary Pineda moved on from Caroline. I wonder if he met this new girl while he was with Caroline. Must be so awkward, I’m sure they must see each other around Marbella especially in the gyms
I think he ended up being so jealous of her success, he dumped her in true narcissistic fashion! The new gf is clearly just a trophy…won’t last! Caroline is in a different leaugue from him in every way! She has true class…something Gary knows nothing about!! She will always be a success and is 💯 better off without a narc in her life.

Reactions: 6
I swear most of these girls have eating disorders let alone competition prep. The obsession over calories and tiny spoons,walking on top of extra cardio. I’m sure most are entering these competitions in order to fully indulge in disorders

Reactions: 8
Is gljfitness really this happy all the time or is she trying too hard? Her and Harv would drive me nuts in real life- both hyperactive AF, would absolutely do my head in.
Of course she’s not that happy all the time, but don’t forget most people only share the ‘best’ bits on Instagram

Reactions: 4
Rocking up to another country with him and the dog in tow just for him to turn around and leave her and get with another woman so quickly is brutal! But I guess we never know what goes on behind closed doors.
I think she may have moved back to Ireland. What a shame, Marbella suited her.

Main thing is that she's happy though xxx

Attachments

Reactions: 2
I really like Caroline, she's beautiful inside and out. I was also surprised Gary moved on so quickly but I guess if they've been together for so long he may feel like he's missed out on doing things. Her friend Vic seems like such a good influence on her so I'm sure she'll be fine.

Reactions: 4
I really like Caroline, she's beautiful inside and out. I was also surprised Gary moved on so quickly but I guess if they've been together for so long he may feel like he's missed out on doing things. Her friend Vic seems like such a good influence on her so I'm sure she'll be fine.
I'm really surprised Gary moved on so quickly, I thought the whole point was for him to experience life as a single man as they were together since 13 years old and he didn't know any different? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree though, I really like Caroline too xx

I'm really surprised Gary moved on so quickly, I thought the whole point was for him to experience life as a single man as they were together since 13 years old and he didn't know any different? 🤷🏼‍♀️

I agree though, I really like Caroline too xx
Totally agree too…Caroline is so lovely and genuine in every way! Her success hasn’t remotely gone to her head like it does with most!! I hope she’s happy back home in Ireland 😘

Yeah good for him if he’s happy, I’m just surprised he didn’t want to be single after leaving a very long term relationship with Caroline. They were 13 when they got together if I remember correctly.

me too, she's seems the polar opposite, Caroline is squeaky clean, drama free and straight laced..... explains his sudden plastering with tattoos?? Caroline was way too good for him anyways, she will be fine, must have been hard on her though :(

Totally agree too…Caroline is so lovely and genuine in every way! Her success hasn’t remotely gone to her head like it does with most!! I hope she’s happy back home in Ireland 😘
good point!! she is super mature and I rly like how she doesn't sell sell sell like other influencers

I Sophie Austin is back on the weight loss wagon again….. she’s on and off more times than I can count these days!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I Sophie Austin is back on the weight loss wagon again….. she’s on and off more times than I can count these days!

She has a thread but she's so boring with her constant yoyoing it's a bit dead!

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.