Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie Butler really does have zero fitness content left, she’s clearly gained weight during the lockdowns and fallen out of love with working out, yet she fails to address the issue even though it could really help others. The way she continues to squeeze herself into those hideous, Lycra Gym Shark outfits and flex her non existent muscles makes me embarrassed for her.
I keep checking her instagram every now and again to see if I was wrong to unfollow but I wasn't. I've seen her underwear more than my own at this point. I thought she loved fitness, but she just loves herself.

Reactions: 4
Why does sophie butlers bio say “mother of ratios” ??…. Why does that mean?

Reactions: 3
Why does sophie butlers bio say “mother of ratios” ??…. Why does that mean?
I think it’s a play on a Game of Thrones reference and her measurements.

I keep checking her instagram every now and again to see if I was wrong to unfollow but I wasn't. I've seen her underwear more than my own at this point. I thought she loved fitness, but she just loves herself.
I know what you mean about the underwear.!!! To think also that she prances around that house in front of her Father like that. It’s just wrong on so many levels.

Reactions: 1
I'm assuming they are saying that because she is disabled and what she has gone through.

However the criticism is nothing to do with her being disabled, it's her content.
The fact that she’s Disabled shouldn’t even be a factor. She’s a very strange mix of being incredibly self centred whilst very insecure all at the same time.

Reactions: 5
The fact that she’s Disabled shouldn’t even be a factor. She’s a very strange mix of being incredibly self centred whilst very insecure all at the same time.
I fully agree.

Disabled or not if I am following someone for one particular reason I don't want to be inundated with posts for something else.

Reactions: 6
I fully agree.

Disabled or not if I am following someone for one particular reason I don't want to be inundated with posts for something else.
As a Disabled Woman myself the way she conducts herself with the constant attention seeking, parading around practically naked etc is embarrassing. She gets a lot of collabs on the premise of being a fitness influencer yet as I previously said she now has almost zero fitness content and confines not to address the changes to her content.

Reactions: 7
Who even stands like this?!! She's leaning back on her heels trying to create that pelvic tilt 🤦🏼‍♀️ it's a boomerang so this screenshot doesn't do it justice... but it looks stupid when she's filming it.
I think it’s a bit of a body builder pose? Maybe 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 2
This caption.... Why is that anything to be proud of?! Irresponsible if anything.... travelling 30,000km in a pandemic for non-essential reasons, then brag about it 🤦🏼‍♀️ Ffs 🤬

Also.... does anyone think MarnieFit is using? She seems to gained a hell of alot of muscle in the last few months, compared to earlier in the year. Even the last two photos below at the end of June she doesn't look half as jacked as now 🤷🏼‍♀️

First four photos are now, penultimate two photos are earlier this year and the last two photos are just 6 weeks ago! 😲

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.