Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you know who really annoys me - bloody Kayla itsines! Her adverts follow me around the internet! Thanks hun - I’ll be in touch if I ever want to undereat, NEVER drink and have skinny little twig legs!

Reactions: 7

She has a thread but she's so boring with her constant yoyoing it's a bit dead!
Omg so she does! Infact ive even commented on it but it hasn't been active for so long (May) that I completely forgot about it! 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Does emmafituk have a thread? She’s so obsessive with her steps and always trys to shame all her friends when they eat something sweet/off plan etc

Does emmafituk have a thread? She’s so obsessive with her steps and always trys to shame all her friends when they eat something sweet/off plan etc
I don’t think she does - she has been mentioned on her a couple times though

Does anyone here follow georgiegyms? Opinions?

I feel like her knowledge base is really sound but there's something so off about her manner. Like she'll make a point wherever possible about how long it takes her to put together her full day of eating posts...don't do them then if it's so time consuming?? 😅 I dunno, I feel like I want to like her but I also find her quite rude.

Reactions: 3

I feel like her knowledge base is really sound but there's something so off about her manner. Like she'll make a point wherever possible about how long it takes her to put together her full day of eating posts...don't do them then if it's so time consuming?? 😅 I dunno, I feel like I want to like her but I also find her quite rude.
She could just move her plate around the kitchen or rearrange what's on it and take multiple photos of it and nobody would notice a difference as it's the same things every day anyway - like she always passive aggressively posts about eating the same every day because she likes it.

Ha I do like the way she tells people to Google stuff rather than ask her! That would be my biggest bugbear if I was an influencer!

Reactions: 2

I enjoy her knowledge, she really does know what she’s talking about. But she’s such a dick in the way she presents that knowledge. I’m the same as you - I want to like her but I just can’t.

Reactions: 2
I also think her fiance constantly looks like he's about to burst into tears 😅. I do think it's fair enough to suggest that people Google the answers to easily searchable things but at the same time, don't put posts up hoping for engagement and then complain when the engagement isn't what you wanted 🤷🏼‍♀️. I will say I fully agree with her stance on bloating and influencers trying to "normalise" bloating when actually if you're bloating that much after eating/drinking you should see a doctor and find out why that is.

Right on cue...yes it might be "for free" but it does help to grow your coaching business if people can see you being helpful and informative, so don't act like a martyr. If there was nothing at all in it for you, you wouldn't be doing it.

Attachments

Last edited:
She pulls these leggings up her arse so much 😂 pretty sure the lighter colour normally covers the 🍑 but hers don’t
674402D7-975D-41A7-8A03-B9E9B63273BB.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.