Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I may be the only one here, but I used to really like Amy Rookes, but at the moment she’s really getting on my last nerve with her constant eye bleeping the camera 🥴 and the constant arse pictures, we get it, you have a great arse 🤫
Searched her name on her cause BOY i’ve never found a more annoying obnoxious girl on instagram, comes out with allsorts about how wonderful she is and can’t take any criticism. She said yesterday she could’ve done medicine instead of marketing at uni🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Searched her name on her cause BOY i’ve never found a more annoying obnoxious girl on instagram, comes out with allsorts about how wonderful she is and can’t take any criticism. She said yesterday she could’ve done medicine instead of marketing at uni🤣🤣🤣
I mean, not everyone who doesn't go into medicine doesn't do it cause they're too stupid. Some people just prefer to do an easier degree and not spend years studying. Not sure what is so wrong with saying that.

I mean, not everyone who doesn't go into medicine doesn't do it cause they're too stupid. Some people just prefer to do an easier degree and not spend years studying. Not sure what is so wrong with saying that.
Cos she has the same attitude to everything like she can’t see anyone else have/do something without telling herself she could have done as well. She said herself she couldn’t have done the required alevels

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.