Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone know what happened with her ex partner? I think he was called Ross
He was cheating on her non stop .
she did a live more than a year back .
She used to get so many messages from girls saying that Ross messaged them romantically or sexually .
Last straw was when he I think suffered stroke in summer of 2019 , she stayed by his bedside in hospital worried sick for over a month and the second he got out she said he was messaging some girl already 😑
I feel for her , I wonder if her new bf will go to prison for the firearms charges

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Not seen her boyfriend for a while? Has anyone else? Has he gone to prison for the thing he was arrested for? Anyone got any tea ☕ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tbf I think she looks incredible in her most recent post.
But what's with Taboo Trendz (lol at that name) having so many instagrams and all private?! I take it because it's all illegal and fake/stolen?! 🤔

Reactions: 1
Ya she does look good and look isn't the worst to follow fitness wise , she is relatable. BUT she doesn't address why she sorta stays the same, stalls in results? My thinking is she always seems to turn to cutting calories and I'd say her metabolism is shot like.

Ya she does look good and look isn't the worst to follow fitness wise , she is relatable. BUT she doesn't address why she sorta stays the same, stalls in results? My thinking is she always seems to turn to cutting calories and I'd say her metabolism is shot like.
It’s cos she won’t be in a calorie deficit, she drinks most weekends as well

I love how she's so boring and because she literally never changes that her thread is dead.

Reactions: 4
I know, how does she make enough money like ? Plus what is going on with her, don't get me wrong, I'm all for positivity but she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??

Reactions: 4
I know, how does she make enough money like ? Plus what is going on with her, don't get me wrong, I'm all for positivity but she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??
She sells fake goods via Instagram 🤣 I’m pretty sure her house is rented from family or something too as I doubt any old landlord would let her make as many changes to her home as she has

She sells fake goods via Instagram 🤣 I’m pretty sure her house is rented from family or something too as I doubt any old landlord would let her make as many changes to her home as she has
I think she bought the house with her ex then when they split she paid him for it. I remember her stories when she was thanking people for using her code etc as life was a bit tough at that time

she's piling on the pounds, what's she eating? And if she's on a plan, why is it literally having no effect like the last 2 years??
I think the problem is that she isn't paying for it - she gets it free for the referrals to Steph Nadine (I think). I had a coach a few years and hell I stuck to the plan otherwise I'd be chucking £150 down the drain each month!

• Heart
Maybe she’s living off her boyfriends funds - wasn’t he involved with something dodgy and he’s in prison now?

Maybe she’s living off her boyfriends funds - wasn’t he involved with something dodgy and he’s in prison now?
I was wondering if he was back inside?! Haven't seen him on his her insta for months and even on his birthday she posted old photos of him and went out with her girl friend for an evening meal (he was nowhere to be seen) 🤷🏼‍♀️ xx

QUOTE="MilkAndTwoSugars, post: 6150355, member: 87699"]
I think the problem is that she isn't paying for it - she gets it free for the referrals to Steph Nadine (I think). I had a coach a few years and hell I stuck to the plan otherwise I'd be chucking £150 down the drain each month!
[/QUOTE]
Very true! But it's literally like her 4th time now this year inna row and she barely, BARELY has a shred of a visible result? Why is she not building muscle? Even through the Lockdowns when she was going good, just no change whatsoever? And if she's gaining weight so fast and easy, is her Coach not figuring out this girls true maintenance calories i.e has it lowered cos she's nearly always trying to get in a deficit etc? Like literally in 2 week increments check what the body is doing?

Reactions: 3