Fitness intagrammers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Georgiegyms face when she’s lifting in the gym just does my head in tbh, idk why. I get the point of lifting isn’t pretty but Christ it does her no favours

nah I find her so annoying. Self absorbed
She definitely overdoes it knowing she's being filmed. I strength train in the gym and I'm not precious about what I look like while I'm doing it, but to make those faces requires actual effort 😅

Reactions: 2
GljFitness is off to London yet again.... "shopping" and spending a small fortune again I bet. Has anyone seen her with any actual friends other than Harv (and the dogs🤣) ?! 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 5
GljFitness is off to London yet again.... "shopping" and spending a small fortune again I bet. Has anyone seen her with any actual friends other than Harv (and the dogs🤣) ?! 🤷🏼‍♀️
Harv really creeps me out. He’s like just THERE all the time like he controls her 😂

Reactions: 4
The usual bikini competitor mixed messages..... Whilst in prep "this is the life for me, I thrive from the structure and control" yet off season message "I wasn't completely happy, didn't have my freedom, sadly no meals with family / late night snacks" etc.

They're all the same these people! Next prep "this is what my life was made for, I want to prep all year round I love it so much" then back to "prep is fine for the short term but I'm happier intuitive eating" once they're finished their competing season.... 😏😏😏

Attachments

Reactions: 3
I don't get why GLJfitness is still going for bikini and increasing the size of her lower... She looked SO weird on stage imo glutes far too big and not lean enough whatsoever. She should either try to grow into wellness or try to get more proportional for bikini. "Glutes have no chill" but the judges said they were out of proportion so why arent you worried?! Omg

Reactions: 8
I don't get why GLJfitness is still going for bikini and increasing the size of her lower... She looked SO weird on stage imo glutes far too big and not lean enough whatsoever. She should either try to grow into wellness or try to get more proportional for bikini. "Glutes have no chill" but the judges said they were out of proportion so why arent you worried?! Omg
Meanwhile, she is currently cleaning out her wardrobe.... Such exciting content 🤣🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 1
The usual bikini competitor mixed messages..... Whilst in prep "this is the life for me, I thrive from the structure and control" yet off season message "I wasn't completely happy, didn't have my freedom, sadly no meals with family / late night snacks" etc.

They're all the same these people! Next prep "this is what my life was made for, I want to prep all year round I love it so much" then back to "prep is fine for the short term but I'm happier intuitive eating" once they're finished their competing season.... 😏😏😏
agree. every single bloody one. I'm glad they tell the truth after because no way would I do prep because it does look miserable. But I think so many of them are obsessed with being lean. But I'm glad they let people know what it's unsustainable.

Does anyone follow lisafiit? She’s one of the only fitness instagrammers I haven’t immediately unfollowed. Her videos are easy to follow and there’s no BS. She also looks great/aspirational figure.

I find a lot of the nouveau “use my myprotein code” lot look horrific. Little chunks with fat legs and look like they stink 🤐

Jordy is so strange! She’s constantly contradicting herself and gets so passive aggressive with anyone who questions her. I’ve never heard of someone going through a prep as long as she did, it was so unhealthy and I think she has body dysmorphia from it. If I were her coach I’d be advising her to go to counselling and skip competing next year. She’s so young, it’s really sad to see it play out.

Jordy is so strange! She’s constantly contradicting herself and gets so passive aggressive with anyone who questions her. I’ve never heard of someone going through a prep as long as she did, it was so unhealthy and I think she has body dysmorphia from it. If I were her coach I’d be advising her to go to counselling and skip competing next year. She’s so young, it’s really sad to see it play out.
She mentioned some digestive issues being the reason she never did another show - did she ever say what is was exactly? Sounds a little suss to me

Scarlett says she doesn't want a two year off season and wants yearly wins. You won't get them if your physique stays the same 🙈 how on earth are you going to grow muscle. Sorry but she's far too small and it'll show when you come out of juniors especially. Literally any seasoned bikini girl will tell you the value of off seasons and how back to back seasons aren't wise. Also she needs in person with Emma Hyndman- her posing is just so wooden?! I just don't think she'll meet her goals unfortunately.

Scarlett says she doesn't want a two year off season and wants yearly wins. You won't get them if your physique stays the same 🙈 how on earth are you going to grow muscle. Sorry but she's far too small and it'll show when you come out of juniors especially. Literally any seasoned bikini girl will tell you the value of off seasons and how back to back seasons aren't wise. Also she needs in person with Emma Hyndman- her posing is just so wooden?! I just don't think she'll meet her goals unfortunately.
completely agree! i also think the way she responds to some messages is so rude
yes she may have answered them before but she may have new followers etc
that’s one thing i don’t mind about GLJ is that she is open to answering questions she has before etc
but scarlett seems to be going down a very wrong path. her brother has recently passed away too which obviously is so upsetting for her and i hope it hasn’t triggered her to go down her old ways

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.