Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone follow Ally Besse? I just need to rant about her. I used to really like her but ever since she started dating Nick Komodina she’s gone downhill. He’s dragged her into all of his dumb covid conspiracy theories and she recently started following Trump on Instagram (might not mean anything, but she doesn’t follow Biden or Harris).

She’s also overly obsessed with her appearance and it’s gotten worse since she started dating Nick. Fillers, lip injections, laser hair removal, fake lashes, and most recently a nose job that she’s trying to pass off as “medical necessity with a slight cosmetic retouch” 🙄 She’s so young, I don’t get why she’s spending her money on all this crap. I’m 99% sure her ass is fake as well...something’s not right about it.

Also it pisses me off that she bought a husky. First of all, she lives in Texas. Also, before covid she was traveling all the time. She never seems to exercise him and I don’t think she understands how much exercise they really need. Maybe she’s just not showing it when she exercises him, but that seems unlikely since she posts stories literally all day long.
I think her ass might be fake as well. There was some speculation awhile back on guru gossip that she might’ve gotten butt implants when she got her boob job. She has so little muscle definition for how much she works out too. I seriously can’t stand Nick and he’s definitely rubbed off on her. Their house looks atrocious thanks to Ally’s decorating lmao.

what are peoples thoughts on Anna Archer? she’s just become a gymshark athlete after having a fitness account for two months and has abs like crazy. she seems nice enough but some of her meals seem a bit ED ish to me...? courgette noodles, 0 cal rice... maybe it’s just me?

Reactions: 1
what are peoples thoughts on Anna Archer? she’s just become a gymshark athlete after having a fitness account for two months and has abs like crazy. she seems nice enough but some of her meals seem a bit ED ish to me...? courgette noodles, 0 cal rice... maybe it’s just me?
If Gymshark think this is the type of body that young girls should aspire to, then they are beyond irresponsible. Her progress pictures are deeply disturbing.

Reactions: 4
If Gymshark think this is the type of body that young girls should aspire to, then they are beyond irresponsible. Her progress pictures are deeply disturbing.
okay glad it’s not just me then!!! i thought this too... very odd

her insta doesn’t even look that inspiring or informative either i don’t get it???

her insta doesn’t even look that inspiring or informative either i don’t get it???
The new diet she’s talking about for her arthritis is scary considering she’s already so restrictive. She seems nice but worries me a lot. Going to Aruba right now is a bit strange though

Reactions: 2
The new diet she’s talking about for her arthritis is scary considering she’s already so restrictive. She seems nice but worries me a lot. Going to Aruba right now is a bit strange though
i’ve been meaning to listen to it but i’m not able to atm, any chance you can give a run through? I wonder if it’s legit or one of those things you ED makes you do... saying you have an intolerance/ allergy etc when it’s really a way of restricting more

i’ve been meaning to listen to it but i’m not able to atm, any chance you can give a run through? I wonder if it’s legit or one of those things you ED makes you do... saying you have an intolerance/ allergy etc when it’s really a way of restricting more
No carbs except sweet potatoes, no eggs or dairy, coffee, refined sugars.... there was more I can’t remember 😬 that’s what I was thinking because I’ve been there and done that myself. She insists it’s hereditary but I wonder if the problem has arose from the eating and over exercising, she’s always in a huge deficit even if she does eat a lot

Reactions: 2
No carbs except sweet potatoes, no eggs or dairy, coffee, refined sugars.... there was more I can’t remember 😬 that’s what I was thinking because I’ve been there and done that myself. She insists it’s hereditary but I wonder if the problem has arose from the eating and over exercising, she’s always in a huge deficit even if she does eat a lot
exactly my thoughts... worrying, yet again

I’ve been trying to find a place to discuss her and I’m now glad I have! She seems like a nice girl, but both her tiktok and Instagram scream ED behaviours to me (I have and continue to suffer from an ED).

Some of her what I eat videos are less than 1200 calories, plus all of the exercise she does (waking/gym) etc. This isn’t healthy or ok to promote. If you read her comments the majority is young girls aspiring to eat/look like her.

Her latest images/videos are worrying, she’s literally shrinking infront of us. I just hope that she’s ok 😕

Reactions: 3
does lauren tickner have a thread?? x
yes she does :)

yes she does :)

Reactions: 1