Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But how can she just decide to offer filler etc etc, have you not to he able to do an injection, do you not need experience in other areas of Beauty Therapy first and be Qualified?
I’m not sure. But she also gave nutrition and training advice without any qualifications (as far as I’m aware) so it doesn’t surprise me. Not a hope would I let someone near me with a needle after a couple of days training 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Does anyone follow amanda finnie? Curious to know more about her solo parenting, fair play to her.

Reactions: 1
I see she’s flogging B12 injections now, she’s probably looking to go down the Dr. Fionualla route.
Fionnuala is a doctor though? Like an actual doctor, isn’t she?

B12 injections, fillers and a patreon account. What an odd mix.

Does anyone know anything about that Shane Flynn fitness think he’s in mullingar? He has a gym there, had a young disabled boy in doing exercises with him without any masks or anything. I sent him a message saying he’s a very vulnerable child with the disease he has and I just got a 🖕
and a block in reply.

Did anyone see Lauren Simpson's story showing Mark's Lamborghini? I almost forgot how much fitness influencers make selling their programs. She and Mark Carroll are loaded.

IMG.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Does anyone know anything about that Shane Flynn fitness think he’s in mullingar? He has a gym there, had a young disabled boy in doing exercises with him without any masks or anything. I sent him a message saying he’s a very vulnerable child with the disease he has and I just got a 🖕
and a block in reply.
Follow him, seems to be very much everything I do is right. Doesn't like when people call him out on his "methods". Actually watched him on an rte show about special forces (he was a cadet) and the leaders couldn't get him to shut up so eventually let him go! Loves the sound of his own voice. Any word on the split with him and Paul sharry as a partnership with next generation speed?

Don’t know anything about him at all his story just came up 1 day on my page so I just dipped in and out of his page since. He’s so arrogant making out how he knows more than medical experts but doesn’t even know correct terms to use! He said at 1 stage about them coming to him to teach them 😂

The more you watch the more you cringe. Be warned! 🤣 Im waiting for the day a thread starts up there. look at his story now of him hanging upside down talking to the camera🤣

O mother of god he is deranged. People like him are dangerous! He needs to be reported

Have a look at what he was saying last night. There is definitely something wrong with him.

Have a look at what he was saying last night. There is definitely something wrong with him.
Crazy! Actually think he's so far gone on him being right about everything that he's just losing it. God forbid anybody else had an opinion or disagreed with him!

He would want to be careful on about actually murdering someone. Wonder will he name the person that has ‘stolen’ his work? Say he blocks everyone that disagrees with him

I can't believe that rant😂😂he mustn't have slept a wink! He has serious anger issues on about murdering someone!

Very bad. Why not just go to a solicitor and stop them that way besides coming on sounding unhinged. He makes out he is this expert but he’s a PT with quack courses done

Fionnuala is a doctor though? Like an actual doctor, isn’t she?

B12 injections, fillers and a patreon account. What an odd mix.
Yes all just a quick fix!!
Did anyone see Lauren Simpson's story showing Mark's Lamborghini? I almost forgot how much fitness influencers make selling their programs. She and Mark Carroll are loaded.

View attachment 241113
I do her Challenges, cannot honestly fault her, she puts so much work and effort into the experience, very informative, very interactive! 1 off payments, it's cheap aswell for what u get per week, but no sneaky subscription that rolls over! Siobhan o Hagan fails miserably doing the same thing both in content and attitude. Lauren, looks a bit like a Barbie but look she's a World Bikini Champion, has documented her own fitness journey, covers absolutely everything you could want to learn about the benefits of weightlifting for women etc. She honestly deserves her money because above all else the girl is NICE!! Great manners, doesn't treat her work as an inconvenience, doesn't hide she has a small team, is building and providing new things all the time, great quality for your money!

I really like Lauren, she seems to work pretty hard and is genuinely really nice and grateful to her followers unlike a lot of other big influencers.

Showing off fancy cars still feels a bit ick to me though, even if you’ve worked hard to earn it, we’re in a recession where people can’t even afford their rent after losing jobs so feels a little tone deaf to be showing off extravagant purchases right now.

Idk. Mad props to anyone who can afford that stuff, just can’t relate 🙈

Does anyone follow Ally Besse? I just need to rant about her. I used to really like her but ever since she started dating Nick Komodina she’s gone downhill. He’s dragged her into all of his dumb covid conspiracy theories and she recently started following Trump on Instagram (might not mean anything, but she doesn’t follow Biden or Harris).

She’s also overly obsessed with her appearance and it’s gotten worse since she started dating Nick. Fillers, lip injections, laser hair removal, fake lashes, and most recently a nose job that she’s trying to pass off as “medical necessity with a slight cosmetic retouch” 🙄 She’s so young, I don’t get why she’s spending her money on all this crap. I’m 99% sure her ass is fake as well...something’s not right about it.

Also it pisses me off that she bought a husky. First of all, she lives in Texas. Also, before covid she was traveling all the time. She never seems to exercise him and I don’t think she understands how much exercise they really need. Maybe she’s just not showing it when she exercises him, but that seems unlikely since she posts stories literally all day long.