Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve been trying to find a place to discuss her and I’m now glad I have! She seems like a nice girl, but both her tiktok and Instagram scream ED behaviours to me (I have and continue to suffer from an ED).

Some of her what I eat videos are less than 1200 calories, plus all of the exercise she does (waking/gym) etc. This isn’t healthy or ok to promote. If you read her comments the majority is young girls aspiring to eat/look like her.

Her latest images/videos are worrying, she’s literally shrinking infront of us. I just hope that she’s ok 😕
Yeah I agree with this! I think the whole promotion of 'volume eating' is a bit of a slippery slope sometimes isn't it?

She seems really sweet but I think e.g. never having 'proper' food and it always being 'cauli rice' or 'homemade pesto using yoghurt not cheese' is just verrrry measured and a bit dangerous maybe.

Reactions: 3
yeah would love a thread about her! I can't make one as I'm new to Tattle, but feel there's a lot to discuss

Why does Lucy Davis think she is exempt from wearing a mask at the hairdressers??? Literally every single time she has her hair done she’s never in a mask

Why does Lucy Davis think she is exempt from wearing a mask at the hairdressers??? Literally every single time she has her hair done she’s never in a mask
It appears like the other clients in the salon aren’t wearing them either, but the staff are. Bit strange if that’s their current policy.

Is there a Robin Gallant thread?? If not, can someone make one called ‘The Grass Fed Life of Robin Gallant’ 😂😂😂😂 honestly screaming at her latest IG story’s. ‘Grass fed butter’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Has her separation from Lex been discussed? I kinda like Lainey, but she has notions with her Patreon. And Lex eugh, what a creep!!
She confirmed it awhile ago. It was obvious for a good while before then though. She referenced it first of all in reply to a comment on her page but then she put it on a post. She hasn’t mentioned it since. The patreon thing is weird, I agree.

Reactions: 2
I used to love Lucy before covid. She’s no doubt a talented athlete and I enjoyed her content. But her escaping to Lanzrote and complaining about wearing a mask in the gym was problematic. I don’t like wearing a mask to train either but I wouldn’t broadcast it during a pandemic from my holiday in a sunny country outside the uk. Her and Ben have just recovered from covid and she’s releasing a vid how a fit and healthy person can get covid. We know influencers think they’re immortal but she got the virus and still played it down. Really gone off her.

Reactions: 1
I used to love Lucy before covid. She’s no doubt a talented athlete and I enjoyed her content. But her escaping to Lanzrote and complaining about wearing a mask in the gym was problematic. I don’t like wearing a mask to train either but I wouldn’t broadcast it during a pandemic from my holiday in a sunny country outside the uk. Her and Ben have just recovered from covid and she’s releasing a vid how a fit and healthy person can get covid. We know influencers think they’re immortal but she got the virus and still played it down. Really gone off her.
I unfollowed her last week. I had enough of her. The trip to Lanzarote really pissed me off.

Reactions: 1
I unfollowed her last week. I had enough of her. The trip to Lanzarote really pissed me off.
Just noticed she follows a guy who’s page is literally full of ‘keep the gyms open’ during lockdown bullshit. The company you keep. His name is Nick capo