Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has her separation from Lex been discussed? I kinda like Lainey, but she has notions with her Patreon. And Lex eugh, what a creep!!
Not enough as far as I'm concerned! It's just mad how they didn't even try and get help at least for their marriage. And like now Lex is a model Husband, Cooking, Cleaning, making the bed?? Where was all that when they were together like, she did everything for him??

Is there a Robin Gallant thread?? If not, can someone make one called ‘The Grass Fed Life of Robin Gallant’ 😂😂😂😂 honestly screaming at her latest IG story’s. ‘Grass fed butter’ 😂😂😂😂😂
Isn't she calling it "Pasture-raised?" tho haha!

Reactions: 1
Yeah Lex used to sleep in and she would cook and clean and be the perfect housewife. I think that was the dynamic as he was main breadwinner. But I am that and my Husband would not be my maid.

I always felt like he was swanning off and leaving her at home all the time. I have looked at his insta and he seems to be doing much better without her. But I don't think that's thr case with her.

Reactions: 2
Yeah Lex used to sleep in and she would cook and clean and be the perfect housewife. I think that was the dynamic as he was main breadwinner. But I am that and my Husband would not be my maid.

I always felt like he was swanning off and leaving her at home all the time. I have looked at his insta and he seems to be doing much better without her. But I don't think that's thr case with her.
Ya you wouldn't know tho, cud all be a front too, he seems to be desperate as her to come across happy out! Ya I don't know how Lainey ended up thinkn she'd to do all that, my fiances the bigger bread winner but we split everything out chore-wise like, he's good at Cooking so he cooks and I do Laundry cos he'd wreck his clothes and I do the cleaning. And he does more out door work. So no wonder Lainey got sick of that! But she worshipped him tho! So do you think he cheated and that was final straw or what else could have split their marriage up??

Ya you wouldn't know tho, cud all be a front too, he seems to be desperate as her to come across happy out! Ya I don't know how Lainey ended up thinkn she'd to do all that, my fiances the bigger bread winner but we split everything out chore-wise like, he's good at Cooking so he cooks and I do Laundry cos he'd wreck his clothes and I do the cleaning. And he does more out door work. So no wonder Lainey got sick of that! But she worshipped him tho! So do you think he cheated and that was final straw or what else could have split their marriage up??
it’s like they’re both trying really really REALLY hard to appear *really* happy whilst at the same time getting the little digs in toward each other with a bit of passive aggression thrown in for good measure! Him especially’ It’s better to be alone than to sit beside someone and feel alone’ Fcuk off Lex🙄

She’s looking better now but I suspect that that’s just whatever she’s put in her face; she still seems quite lost. I must say though, I do respect her for staying in the UK despite everything though, she must really want to get home by now and must have really wanted to come home to Ireland for Xmas after such a tough year but she didn’t. Maybe that’s not remotely Covid related, I don’t know, but fair play to her for staying where she is and not travelling, a few more could have done with doing the same🙄🙈

it’s like they’re both trying really really REALLY hard to appear *really* happy whilst at the same time getting the little digs in toward each other with a bit of passive aggression thrown in for good measure! Him especially’ It’s better to be alone than to sit beside someone and feel alone’ Fcuk off Lex🙄

She’s looking better now but I suspect that that’s just whatever she’s put in her face; she still seems quite lost. I must say though, I do respect her for staying in the UK despite everything though, she must really want to get home by now and must have really wanted to come home to Ireland for Xmas after such a tough year but she didn’t. Maybe that’s not remotely Covid related, I don’t know, but fair play to her for staying where she is and not travelling, a few more could have done with doing the same🙄🙈
Oh really? I didn't catch those digs but I only look at his now n then! Well that's the thing, how could you NOT be devastated your marriage is on the rocks, there's no way that's how he's really feeling, if it is he's a total dick! And like they seemed fine up to her birthday and then split? No counselling, help, nothing? I get the feeling he did something or it turned out he doesn't want kids or sumthn?

Oh really? I didn't catch those digs but I only look at his now n then! Well that's the thing, how could you NOT be devastated your marriage is on the rocks, there's no way that's how he's really feeling, if it is he's a total dick! And like they seemed fine up to her birthday and then split? No counselling, help, nothing? I get the feeling he did something or it turned out he doesn't want kids or sumthn?
It’s all a bit odd. I guess it’s their business what happened but it does seem to have come about v suddenly; like they went from hero to zero overnight!

I got impression she left him. She is no spring chicken fertility wise so may have given him an ultimatum. He seemed more interested in building his body and business than building a family.

She seems to really struggle mentally and I get the impression he is the kinda guy who would tell ya to "turn that frown upside down" 🙄

I got impression she left him. She is no spring chicken fertility wise so may have given him an ultimatum. He seemed more interested in building his body and business than building a family.

She seems to really struggle mentally and I get the impression he is the kinda guy who would tell ya to "turn that frown upside down" 🙄
He does seem incredibly self obsessed alright. I couldn’t be dealing with that 💩 every day.

Totally agree!

Does robin gallant have a thread? Her histamine intolerance and "I quite sugar to reduce my bloat and now my stomach literally does not expand after a meal" stories are potentially harmful and spread misinformation. Plus she's probably the most boring athlete out there. Her "country chic" aesthetic (which she is clearly trying to force now she's living in the cotswolds) is excessive and is just flouncing around in her bedroom in far too expensive dresses with nowhere to go. Tries too hard to flaunt her middle class lifestyle.

Reactions: 5
Does robin gallant have a thread? Her histamine intolerance and "I quite sugar to reduce my bloat and now my stomach literally does not expand after a meal" stories are potentially harmful and spread misinformation. Plus she's probably the most boring athlete out there. Her "country chic" aesthetic (which she is clearly trying to force now she's living in the cotswolds) is excessive and is just flouncing around in her bedroom in far too expensive dresses with nowhere to go. Tries too hard to flaunt her middle class lifestyle.
~I was wondering the same thing. Ive never really watched her but I seriously need to trash the design choices they're making. I can't stand the bedroom and bathroom wallpaper

Reactions: 4
She honestly sounded bonkers? How does one pick out the most random health disorders? Histamine intolerance? Like first of all Histamine plays a role in the body, yes Allergies mean the body has a hyper reaction to something yes that can be threatening to the body? But like is she saying her body is intolerant to the Histamine itself? But saying the body releases histamine in response to foods outside of Allergies?Just plucked out of the air? That's like deciding my body doesn't like it's own white blood cells or it's own well anything??

She honestly sounded bonkers? How does one pick out the most random health disorders? Histamine intolerance? Like first of all Histamine plays a role in the body, yes Allergies mean the body has a hyper reaction to something yes that can be threatening to the body? But like is she saying her body is intolerant to the Histamine itself? But saying the body releases histamine in response to foods outside of Allergies?Just plucked out of the air? That's like deciding my body doesn't like it's own white blood cells or it's own well anything??
Histamine intolerance is a thing. But it's very rare, and she seemed to come to that diagnosis herself rather than that diagnosis coming from a healthcare professional *that she trusts* (emphasis on this because she claimed to see a nutritionist but didn't seem to trust their advice and said she would see a better professional instead and ask them about histamine intolerance). I think what bugged me the most was that she was saying one of her side effects was bloating (which tbh, A) looked like any normal bloat that you get after a meal and B) if it was painful, she should've said so because she's demonised bloat to her impressionable following) and went filming a whole YT on how she cut pretty much every food from her diet apart from chicken and low carb veggies (*cough cough KETO*) to cure her bloat and WOW! Her belly is now totally flat after eating a chicken drumstick and a floret of broccoli...then goes onto say that if people cared about their gut health they should do what she did and cut all sugar cold turkey. Okay and in what position does she feel she's in to be providing this advice??

Reactions: 3
Lainey is too dull these days for her own thread. But if you search back you can see some discussion on her and Lex.