Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does the one show her butthole all the time?? Laineybopster!!! Dafuq??
I find it really sad that she prides herself on being some sort of scientist yet doesn’t seem to work but complains of being tired constantly and has resorted to these weird fetishy posts on instagram 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I find it really sad that she prides herself on being some sort of scientist yet doesn’t seem to work but complains of being tired constantly and has resorted to these weird fetishy posts on instagram 🤷‍♀️
Yes, it's utterly bizarre?? The whole thing!? She was in the gym yesterday and her form was so bad?? Her RDL, her head was craned up and her Hip thrust was woeful??

Yes, it's utterly bizarre?? The whole thing!? She was in the gym yesterday and her form was so bad?? Her RDL, her head was craned up and her Hip thrust was woeful??
I really don't know why she took such a sexual route for engagement, bottom of the barrell?? And I just wish she'd say if they are split or not!!?

I really don't know why she took such a sexual route for engagement, bottom of the barrell?? And I just wish she'd say if they are split or not!!?
You’d wonder how her husband feels about it all. He barely mentions her ever and she seems to be crazy about him. I feel bad for her but I think she should give up the ghost and step away from “influencing”. I mean she seems to of had a decent career before

Reactions: 1
You’d wonder how her husband feels about it all. He barely mentions her ever and she seems to be crazy about him. I feel bad for her but I think she should give up the ghost and step away from “influencing”. I mean she seems to of had a decent career before
Totally agree! It's either she got fed up with him and said well I'm not mentioning u either or their in trouble?

Randi Kennedy got engaged to her boyfriend of 3 months. They always seemed like they were moving way too fast. They were an official couple so soon after her last breakup and then she moved provinces to be with him. Hope it works out for them, but I’m always a bit wary when things move that fast (and with how public she’s been on insta posting about her relationship).

I'm new to this forum and don't know how it works... BUT... I absolutely agree with the comments regarding KKFIT. My friend calls them the "orange wedgie twins"... I don't understand the obsession with wearing leggings that are so far up your butt that they are performing a colonoscopy. I also don't understand the orange pancake face. GS will literally come out with poop-stained leggings and they would say "OMGGGGG guys these are friggin bomb and we wear an XSSSSSS."

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm new to this forum and don't know how it works... BUT... I absolutely agree with the comments regarding KKFIT. My friend calls them the "orange wedgie twins"... I don't understand the obsession with wearing leggings that are so far up your butt that they are performing a colonoscopy. I also don't understand the orange pancake face. GS will literally come out with poop-stained leggings and they would say "OMGGGGG guys these are friggin bomb and we wear an XSSSSSS."
I don't understand how they're not super uncomfortable all the time?

Ok, if this doesn't mean her marriage is over, I don't know why she'd post this??
Is she in a different house now? It looks different to what she used to show previously? I only started following her again recently enough and am stunned by the shift in content!! The whole Patreon stuff is weird(albeit lucrative, I’m sure)

Oh god, that’s awful! Was that why she was dropped from Gymshark too? What a tough couple of months for her!
No Gymshark dropped her much longer ago than this, around when Fitgurlmel left aswell. Her and Lex seemed solid then!

No Gymshark dropped her much longer ago than this, around when Fitgurlmel left aswell. Her and Lex seemed solid then!
Ah ok. As I say, I only started following her again during the summer so wasn’t sure. The Patreon thing is bizarre but I guess it pays the bills. Not exactly sure how sustainable it is though. She seems like a lovely person but comes across as extremely lonely these days.

Oh God Lainey is training in "Aesthetics"? What in the world, she has a Science degree like??

Oh God Lainey is training in "Aesthetics"? What in the world, she has a Science degree like??
I know!! Mental? Why would she not refresh her Science degree and be open to Lab work, good jobs in that? I'm confused aswell, have you not to be a Qualified Beauty Therapist or sumthn first in order to perform and offer more Advanced beauty treatments like Dermaplaning etc?

I see she’s flogging B12 injections now, she’s probably looking to go down the Dr. Fionualla route.

Reactions: 4
I see she’s flogging B12 injections now, she’s probably looking to go down the Dr. Fionualla route.
But how can she just decide to offer filler etc etc, have you not to he able to do an injection, do you not need experience in other areas of Beauty Therapy first and be Qualified?