Fitness Guru's

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't know, I'd say it might be a cry for attention to be honest. It has gotten our attention in this thread that she seems to be in mental distress lately, so it might be directed at Lex or people close to her? It just seems to me like she is seeking help. Maybe I;m wrong because I don't know her personally obviously.
I know ya, I mean I don't know her either but ya I agree!

Reactions: 1
I used to really enjoy Zanna van Dijk, but something about her really gets on my nerves these days. For someone who cares so much about the planet, she sure does fly and drive a lot.

It's like Only Fans content now. Only Fans would make her lots of monaaaay to be fair
She's got 38 patrons on Patreon paying at least £20 a month. Astounding. Can you imagine what the more attractive Fitness girls would get?

• Wow
It's like Only Fans content now. Only Fans would make her lots of monaaaay to be fair
But it's on her main Insta, so annoying!! As in ya others pose too but she's always at it all day😂

She's got 38 patrons on Patreon paying at least £20 a month. Astounding. Can you imagine what the more attractive Fitness girls would get?
That is actually astounding, jesus, we are in the wrong jobs!!😂😂

But it's on her main Insta, so annoying!! As in ya others pose too but she's always at it all day😂

That is actually astounding, jesus, we are in the wrong jobs!!😂😂
might be safe to say her housemate used to be her husband? 😔
F41EEC62-BCFE-46F7-BE32-17CB1E5BA4CA.png

• Wow
They are actually posting bout this post over on GG, it's back and loading fixed!
Only two or three posts about it so far. I’d say there’s a separation on the horizon. They did go to the gym together last week so they must still be amicable.

Only two or three posts about it so far. I’d say there’s a separation on the horizon. They did go to the gym together last week so they must still be amicable.
That's sad isn't it, seemed like a well established couple?

GG i definitely best for reading through a thread, Tattle feels more instant

I'm so bothered by Taylor Chamberlain constantly hanging out with friends/her team without masks. They just had a boat party with 20+ people. I'm baffled that she doesn't get more comments calling her out or maybe she's deleting them? Early on during quarantine she visited her family and was called out for seeing her dad with cancer and pretty much everyone sided with Taylor.

• Wow
Although most people in the comments are sending them love, some people are suspecting that having a kid broke them up.

IMG_3968.jpg

• Wow