Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DietGossip

VIP Member
One of my favourite threads on GG is the lesser talked about fitness influencers and I just can't use that site anymore cause it's so laggy- is there any way of setting something like this up here? I need to talk about the KKFit twins but don't think enough people will interact with a thread for just them 😂

Basically I want to set this thread up for fitness gurus who aren't quite popular enough on these sites for a whole thread dedicated to them.

For example, it really frustrates me when the KKFit Twins squeeze themselves into small leggings and talk about how much of a great fit they are when they're clearly having their circulation to their legs cut off- when they were bulking they got heavier than I am and I wouldn't even bother looking at the small size.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I was just going to say that even the influencers I kinda liked got so boring to me during lockdown. For different reasons than you though, just now some of them are not posting much fitness content and I'm genuinely not interested in their boring life. They seem so irrelevant now.
My petty contribution about them is WHY do they do a full face of foundation (to presumably cover their bad skin) and zero mascara/blush/bronzer. It makes their face look really flat and one dimensional and washes them out so that they look like they haven't slept in ages and are sick. Also they 100% need to size up those leggings they weighed about the same as me but they're WAY shorter than me and even I don't go to a S most of the time.

Reactions: 7

Grantchester73

I'm from the other site too, but I'm so out of the loop because I can't be bothered to spend 15 minutes loading each page. The main thing that amazes me about the KKTwins is how incredibly orange they are.

I have to say I've massively stopped following a lot of them during lockdown. I'm a PT and all my work has essentially evaporated, and I don't find it enjoyable to watch people in the same industry (especially when most of them are largely unqualified) carry on regardless. Petty maybe, but it's so unrelatable right now.

Reactions: 6

bree2020

Does robin gallant have a thread? Her histamine intolerance and "I quite sugar to reduce my bloat and now my stomach literally does not expand after a meal" stories are potentially harmful and spread misinformation. Plus she's probably the most boring athlete out there. Her "country chic" aesthetic (which she is clearly trying to force now she's living in the cotswolds) is excessive and is just flouncing around in her bedroom in far too expensive dresses with nowhere to go. Tries too hard to flaunt her middle class lifestyle.

Reactions: 5

Stumblebell

Is there a Robin Gallant thread?? If not, can someone make one called ‘The Grass Fed Life of Robin Gallant’ 😂😂😂😂 honestly screaming at her latest IG story’s. ‘Grass fed butter’ 😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Londoncailín

VIP Member
what are peoples thoughts on Anna Archer? she’s just become a gymshark athlete after having a fitness account for two months and has abs like crazy. she seems nice enough but some of her meals seem a bit ED ish to me...? courgette noodles, 0 cal rice... maybe it’s just me?
If Gymshark think this is the type of body that young girls should aspire to, then they are beyond irresponsible. Her progress pictures are deeply disturbing.

aimz_yeah

Chatty Member
Does robin gallant have a thread? Her histamine intolerance and "I quite sugar to reduce my bloat and now my stomach literally does not expand after a meal" stories are potentially harmful and spread misinformation. Plus she's probably the most boring athlete out there. Her "country chic" aesthetic (which she is clearly trying to force now she's living in the cotswolds) is excessive and is just flouncing around in her bedroom in far too expensive dresses with nowhere to go. Tries too hard to flaunt her middle class lifestyle.
~I was wondering the same thing. Ive never really watched her but I seriously need to trash the design choices they're making. I can't stand the bedroom and bathroom wallpaper

Ayyyyy so glad we have this thread now! GG is so slow. I have nothing to add, just here with my popcorn 🍿👀

Lilo89

I see she’s flogging B12 injections now, she’s probably looking to go down the Dr. Fionualla route.

Lilo89

But how can she just decide to offer filler etc etc, have you not to he able to do an injection, do you not need experience in other areas of Beauty Therapy first and be Qualified?
I’m not sure. But she also gave nutrition and training advice without any qualifications (as far as I’m aware) so it doesn’t surprise me. Not a hope would I let someone near me with a needle after a couple of days training 🙈

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Did anyone see Lauren Simpson's story showing Mark's Lamborghini? I almost forgot how much fitness influencers make selling their programs. She and Mark Carroll are loaded.
I really like Lauren, she seems to work pretty hard and is genuinely really nice and grateful to her followers unlike a lot of other big influencers.

Showing off fancy cars still feels a bit ick to me though, even if you’ve worked hard to earn it, we’re in a recession where people can’t even afford their rent after losing jobs so feels a little tone deaf to be showing off extravagant purchases right now.

Idk. Mad props to anyone who can afford that stuff, just can’t relate 🙈

Dxmon

what are peoples thoughts on Anna Archer? she’s just become a gymshark athlete after having a fitness account for two months and has abs like crazy. she seems nice enough but some of her meals seem a bit ED ish to me...? courgette noodles, 0 cal rice... maybe it’s just me?
I’ve been trying to find a place to discuss her and I’m now glad I have! She seems like a nice girl, but both her tiktok and Instagram scream ED behaviours to me (I have and continue to suffer from an ED).

Some of her what I eat videos are less than 1200 calories, plus all of the exercise she does (waking/gym) etc. This isn’t healthy or ok to promote. If you read her comments the majority is young girls aspiring to eat/look like her.

Her latest images/videos are worrying, she’s literally shrinking infront of us. I just hope that she’s ok 😕

LouiseT3

SHE the reason it is over! 🐝 involved for 3 yrs???? WTF
Wearing men’s GS and his brand? He’s wearin her underwear!
My friend was actually seeing Lex from January 21 until February this year. She came across ‘MissBianca’s’ Ig by accident and saw pictures of her in her underwear in his house! Piecing it together, it seems he had my friend round one weekend and the following weekend Bianca! She confronted Lex on it and he apologised and admitted it. MissB blocked my friend after seeing a photo of her in Lex’s house and it seems Lex and Bianca are still together. Such a snake 🐍

• Wow