First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going out for a meal tonight and having too much choice on the menu
I hate it when that happens. Especially when I study the menu for 30 mins, painstakingly narrow it down to three choices, pick option ‘x’, then when it arrives I kick myself for not picking ‘y’ or ‘z’ and spend the rest of the evening sulking, or worse still, looking round at other diners’ meals and getting insanely JEALOUS.

Reactions: 3
Never know what to say to this. Do they want a genuine answer or..?
👸
I read an intervew book you're supposed to turn it round into a positive. perfectionist = attention to detail and want work done to a high standard. Interviews for me always felt like I was acting.

Not opening the messenger app/WhatsApp to avoid a conversation and I don’t want it to say I’v been online, but the red notification annoys me 😂
Yes! I've got a few people to get back to but I just don't have the mental energy to talk to anyone right now.

Reactions: 2
people who text or post on social media with zero capital letters and zero punctuation marks you have to deliberately type like that your phone will at least suggest a capital letter at the start of the message

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sky being unable to understand my accent when ever I speak to it to change channel. My husband thinks it's hilarious because it understands him every time.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Sharing a Spotify account with my husband and trying to stream stuff at the same time on different devices 😡 I was happily listening to music earlier singing along then all of a sudden it changed to a football podcast. We usually then get into a battle of each of us taking control back and forth and changing songs etc until one of us gives in 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
When you buy something online, even really boring stuff like socks, and the company keeps harassing you for weeks afterward via email to ‘leave a review’ duck off and leave me alone. Not every purchase needs a review just because it’s was bought online.

Reactions: 14
When you buy something online, even really boring stuff like socks, and the company keeps harassing you via email to ‘leave a review’ duck off and leave me alone. Not every purchase needs a review just because it’s was bought online.
Yes!! I'm looking at the email like... do you really want me to leave a review for this toilet roll holder? Who is even reading toilet roll holder reviews? I didn't read the reviews when I bought it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yes!! I'm looking at the email like... do you really want me to leave a review for this toilet roll holder? Who is even reading toilet roll holder reviews? I didn't read the reviews when I bought it.
And if you’d gone in and bought the product in store, they wouldn’t give a stuff about asking for reviews. Online shopping is a wild world.

Reactions: 4
McDonald’s delivery on Just-Eat has gone from £1.99 to £3.50. Did the store relocate 10 miles or something?? bleeping ridiculous.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Having to take medication. Yes, I know it'll take me all of 1 second. Yes, I know I'd probably die without it. Yes, I know I don't even have to pay for it. But it's still annoying, especially if I have to get up to fetch the tablets from another room AND get a glass of water as well.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Weirdest one I've been asked was 'if you were an animal, what type of animal would you be'

I have also had couple of those types where they hand you a pen and say 'sell this pen to me'
I had one ask me 'If you were a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be'. One of those 'oh, we're not like other companies, we let you wear jeans'. Bullshit.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I had one ask me 'If you were a fruit, what kind of fruit would you be'. One of those 'oh, we're not like other companies, we let you wear jeans'. Bullshit.
how do you even answer that?! I've never considered fruit that closely. I love fruit but it's not something that has a personality to me

Reactions: 3
McDonald’s delivery on Just-Eat has gone from £1.99 to £3.50. Did the store relocate 10 miles or something?? bleeping ridiculous.
it could be that they're not delivering from your local store?

A couple of weeks ago my local subway closed so the price went up cause they were delivering from one from 8 miles away instead of 3

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I ate my food while it was too hot and burned my tongue cuz I couldn’t wait 2 SECONDS.

Now I’ve fucked my whole meal cuz I can’t taste it

Reactions: 6