First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Having to lie in bed for 30+ mins each night with white noise playing on my phone to get the baby to sleep 😴

• Heart
Reactions: 4
People knocking on the door instead of ringing the doorbell.

Or people who knock, then ring, then knock, then ring all within 10 seconds - give me a chance to get there!
People knocking on the window instead of using the intercom. And its someone who got the wrong house.

Reactions: 3
PLEASE WAIT FOR ASSISTANCE…..

looks for Tracy chewing gum who couldn’t be less arsed offering assistance. 😐
Is there anything worse than when that thing goes off alerting everyone within a 50 mile radius that you need assistance, you then have to stand there like a naughty kid until they come to you, and then just to top it off, they sort it by swiping their little log in card and it takes all of 3 seconds

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That's a cheap bag. Think they are all 20p where I live now and have been for a while. 🙄
I was just thinking this! 😂 try living in Ireland you’d need to take out a mortgage to fund your single use carrier bag purchases here.

actually we only sell bag for life bags now.
(obviously a good thing)

Is there anything worse than when that thing goes off alerting everyone within a 50 mile radius that you need assistance, you then have to stand there like a naughty kid until they come to you, and then just to top it off, they sort it by swiping their little log in card and it takes all of 3 seconds
the bleeping card swipe 😂😂😂😂 or they type in 0000 0000 with the acrylics 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah and don’t even ID you if you’re buying alcohol. What do you mean I no longer look under 25…?!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Buses coming late
Thinking you've been charging your phone but not noticing it unclipped when you put it down. So you go back an hour later it's still dead
Prices of alcohol beverages (in the pubs/bar) going up by 10p
Contactless card randomly deciding you need to put your pin in this time when there's a queue behind you
Getting mad at games on your phone
So many channels but absolutely nothing on
Deliveries being delayed by a few days
The supermarket having no loaves of bread so you have to buy rolls instead

Reactions: 9
I gave €15 to wikipedia to make the banner go away but they are still asking me for €3

Edit: I thought of a new one as I'm waiting for my show to eh.. legally download, all very legit, no torrenting here (;)) BUT s03e12 downloaded faster than s03e11

That I have to wait twenty seconds for the shower to go from cold to a showerable temperature.

Reactions: 7
That I have to wait for the kettle to boil and I don’t have one of those boiling water taps

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I'm currently sitting under a blanket, why is it too hot with the blanket on and too cold with it off, there's no winning lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Coming up to bed and realising the covers haven’t been put on after being washed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I love my partner but some nights I really just want the bed to myself because he gets in the way of me trying to sleep with his snoring and breathing loudly/on me. Also not being able to starfish which is my favourite way to get to sleep unfortunately. He went away for a few nights over the summer and it was glorious lots of star fishing was done.

If/when we ever win the lottery then we’re going to get 2 super king size beds and push them together to make one massive bed. Never have to worry about encroaching on each other’s sides or snoring in each other’s ears then!

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I was just thinking this! 😂 try living in Ireland you’d need to take out a mortgage to fund your single use carrier bag purchases here.

actually we only sell bag for life bags now.
(obviously a good thing)
In SuperValu and Centra they have these biodegradable bags that fall apart the second a bit of water touches them. I learned this when I was i was walking back from a centra and it was raining and the bag nearly melted 😂 thank god for a kind stranger to stop her car and hand me a bag for life

• Heart
Reactions: 5