First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God it makes me cringe so much, it’s all so false. And then if you get called for an interview you have to regurgitate it all over again😫
I'm helping a colleague by interviewing with him tomorrow. He has written the questions, I basically need to turn up ask a few and make notes. I told him I think some of the questions are crap but he has kept them in. One question is "would you be friends with yourself? And why?" 🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Wine Wednesday & I need to pee. Choosing which bathroom to use & holding it off as long as possible

What do you consider to be your biggest weakness

:rolleyes:
Never know what to say to this. Do they want a genuine answer or..?
I'm helping a colleague by interviewing with him tomorrow. He has written the questions, I basically need to turn up ask a few and make notes. I told him I think some of the questions are crap but he has kept them in. One question is "would you be friends with yourself? And why?" 🤢🤢
That’s a corker. Would “yes because I’m fabulous” be an appropriate answer? Seems like the kind of question a narcissist would love😅
I once had a job ask me who my role model was. I was looking at it thinking... I don't know cause I'm not 8?
I see this kind of question as an opportunity to say something completely outlandish just to see their reaction. My role model is the queen and I aspire to be her one day 👸

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Never know what to say to this. Do they want a genuine answer or..?

That’s a corker. Would “yes because I’m fabulous” be an appropriate answer? Seems like the kind of question a narcissist would love😅

I see this kind of question as an opportunity to say something completely outlandish just to see their reaction. My role model is the queen and I aspire to be her one day 👸
You say that jokingly but I legitimately chose myself 🤣 my reasoning was valid though imo and I did actually get the job so 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I reckon that's better than "no because I'm a flakey witch who hates people" 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Weirdest one I've been asked was 'if you were an animal, what type of animal would you be'

I have also had couple of those types where they hand you a pen and say 'sell this pen to me'

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Weirdest one I've been asked was 'if you were an animal, what type of animal would you be'

I have also had couple of those types where they hand you a pen and say 'sell this pen to me'
Not the ‘sell this pen’ move. Isn’t that an interview tactic from the 80’s? That one genuinely made me laugh😂

Reactions: 1
My socks were falling down as I was doing the school run this morning 😐 had to keep stopping to pull them up!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Not opening the messenger app/WhatsApp to avoid a conversation and I don’t want it to say I’v been online, but the red notification annoys me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Not opening the messenger app/WhatsApp to avoid a conversation and I don’t want it to say I’v been online, but the red notification annoys me 😂
Accidentally opening it when you’re trying to avoid. God I hate when that happens. 🙈 😂

Reactions: 10
Wanting drive thru but not wanting to go out in tit weather to get it but also not wanting to order it on a delivery app cause it’s more expensive

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Websites that don't let you reject all cookies in one go but make you reject them individually.

Reactions: 7
Websites that don't let you reject all cookies in one go but make you reject them individually.
I'm never sure about what I'm supposed to do with cookies.

If they aren't ' ticked' and you press reject all , does that mean you have accepted them ?

Reactions: 2
I'm never sure about what I'm supposed to do with cookies.

If they aren't ' ticked' and you press reject all , does that mean you have accepted them ?
Theoretically it should reject them all, even if they're not ticked. But in practice... who knows!

Reactions: 2
Do I get the early train (straight to main station) but then have to wait 45 minutes for my connecting train.

Or.

Get one 15 minutes later, one change and then wait 15 minutes for my connecting train