First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know I don't deserve any sympathy for this one but:

I'm tired of people constantly cooking for me +and giving me food I haven't asked for, then expecting me to eat and getting annoyed at me because I said I don't want to eat.

Just because you need to eat 6/8 times a day doesn't mean I need to.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Sick of people redoing Christmas in January. Yeah pet, it was tit that you had covid and were well but needed to isolate like half the country, but stop expecting me to to be overjoyed that you want to make a sing song of yet another Christmas dinner now. Christmas falls on December 25th.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Trying to keep calm when my tablets, phones and laptops keep on asking for updates or permissions to do things. And when they do an update it sometimes breaks something like a favourite app I like.

Or that the people who make Android stop supporting an old version of Android which means some new apps will not install on my phone. Meaning I might have to buy a new phone just to use the app.

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Trying to keep calm when my tablets, phones and laptops keep on asking for updates or permissions to do things. And when they do an update it sometimes breaks something like a favourite app I like.

Or that the people who make Android stop supporting an old version of Android which means some new apps will not install on my phone. Meaning I might have to buy a new phone just to use the app.
I feel you on this.

I still have an iphone 5 which is around 8 years old . Two banking apps stopped working and I would also like a new phone for this reason but not given in yet as mine is still getting the job done .

Reactions: 2
I keep forgetting to download a new audiobook before I leave the house for the school run, meaning I can’t listen to it as I’m not connected to WiFi 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 1
This really annoys me too. I am yet to find one that actually scents the air 😄😪
I have beautiful one from Molton Brown which is good (but pricey) but the Yankee one in another room is tit - literally have to be standing over it!

Reactions: 1