First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
how do you even answer that?! I've never considered fruit that closely. I love fruit but it's not something that has a personality to me
You're meant to be all 'I would be a grape, because I work well individually or in a group' :sick: I ended up making a joke about kiwis. Ask a stupid question...

• Haha
Reactions: 5
it could be that they're not delivering from your local store?

A couple of weeks ago my local subway closed so the price went up cause they were delivering from one from 8 miles away instead of 3
No they’re definitely still delivering, my partner went down there and saw all the delivery guys hanging around the car park🤣

I’m disappointed because it’s a ridiculous amount to pay but at the same time I could do with less McDonald’s in my life so it might not be so bad..

I need a new winter coat and some warm weather tops that I can use in winter and summer but I'm really picky with clothes and how they feel. I like for convenience so it'll take me forever to find ones that I like. I walked around in holey shoes for months cause I couldn't find any new ones of that kind that I liked. I am a nightmare 🤣 :rolleyes:

Reactions: 4
When you can’t watch Netflix because the people outside your household that you share it with are already using up all of the numbers allocated 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I need a new winter coat and some warm weather tops that I can use in winter and summer but I'm really picky with clothes and how they feel. I like for convenience so it'll take me forever to find ones that I like. I walked around in holey shoes for months cause I couldn't find any new ones of that kind that I liked. I am a nightmare 🤣 :rolleyes:
You and me both! Really hate shoe shopping.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Read an article on fb about a teenage girl having time off for period pains and the school having a problem with it. Awful I thought, I’ve been there - my period pains were the worst for the first few years and I could barley function whilst on. Made the mistake of reading the comments and wow. So many people backing up the school and making uninformed comments along the lines of “what’s she going to do when she goes to work?” “she should go to the doctor to sort it out”. I mean really are people this thick? There’s barely any treatment available for period pains, doctors don’t even want to go to the bother of finding the root cause of it. It’s just seen as something we have to put up with. We might get offered hormonal contraceptives, but although that can help, it often doesn’t treat the root cause of the pain. Not to mention many contraceptives come with their own list of unpleasant side effects.

I should really know better than to read any comment section on Facebook, it does nothing to improve my mood.

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Read an article on fb about a teenage girl having time off for period pains and the school having a problem with it. Awful I thought, I’ve been there - my period pains were the worst for the first few years and I could barley function whilst on. Made the mistake of reading the comments and wow. So many people backing up the school and making uninformed comments along the lines of “what’s she going to do when she goes to work?” “she should go to the doctor to sort it out”. I mean really are people this thick? There’s barely any treatment available for period pains, doctors don’t even want to go to the bother of finding the root cause of it. It’s just seen as something we have to put up with. We might get offered hormonal contraceptives, but although that can help, it often doesn’t treat the root cause of the pain. Not to mention many contraceptives come with their own list of unpleasant side effects.

I should really know better than to read any comment section on Facebook, it does nothing to improve my mood.
There does seem to be a lot of "I managed when at school, why can't she?"

The parents dogs are a pain to take a photo of - one won't sit still and the other is too dark.

Reactions: 3
Paying £35 to get something delivered because it doesn’t fit in the back of my truck only to then remember half way home that we now have a trailer and having to call them to cancel delivery.

Reactions: 2
Bins, you leave your bins at end of your drive for the bin men, leaving enough room for cars to get on and off the drive, you come home and it is slap bang in the middle, where do they expect you to leave your car so you can get out and move it?

Reactions: 7
Gregg's have run out of large cups so I've had to settle for a regular size latte. Fewmin!

• Haha
I didn't have breakfast today because I was coming into the office and thought they were providing complimentary pastries.

Apparently that's every other week and not every week. I am starving. Haven't eaten anything since a peanut butter bagel at 4pm yesterday.

• Sad
I didn't have breakfast today because I was coming into the office and thought they were providing complimentary pastries.

Apparently that's every other week and not every week. I am starving. Haven't eaten anything since a peanut butter bagel at 4pm yesterday.
Suggestions box time.... :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: 3