First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Face ID not working with my mask on & the extra 3 seconds it takes to pay for stuff with my phone as a result.

Reactions: 7
I love my partner but some nights I really just want the bed to myself because he gets in the way of me trying to sleep with his snoring and breathing loudly/on me. Also not being able to starfish which is my favourite way to get to sleep unfortunately. He went away for a few nights over the summer and it was glorious lots of star fishing was done.

If/when we ever win the lottery then we’re going to get 2 super king size beds and push them together to make one massive bed. Never have to worry about encroaching on each other’s sides or snoring in each other’s ears then!
I relegated my husband to the spare room last night.

He has a cold and the night before his breathing g was annoying Mr so much I got no sleep.

Last night was a lot better 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can they dispatch my shopping already. (Is only 2h after checkout)

Told my dog that he is a spoiled brat for being so picky ‘the stray dogs at developing countries have no food to eat and here you are, picking and choosing..”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Alexa being a prick and making me lean over and turn my own bedside lamp off.

Infact, just Alexa - she's a proper c*nt and I will not hear any more about it!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Alexa being a prick and making me lean over and turn my own bedside lamp off.

Infact, just Alexa - she's a proper c*nt and I will not hear any more about it!
She is a proper C. I cannot remember how many times I asked her to go F herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
We're in 2021 and I've just received a cheque. My bank don't accept cheques via the app, so I'll have to go in.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 14
I have Google Assistant and I have lost count at the number of times I've asked her something, only for her to say, "Here are some results" - I don't think she likes me! (I respond, "tell me" to which a message pops up inviting me to relay my feedback).

Coming from a developing country, quite gutted that I can’t use money/ relationship to get stuff done lol 😂

Reactions: 1
I really hate filling in job applications. Trying to come up with ‘examples’ of how you meet the person spec is such tedious bullshit.

Reactions: 11