First World Problems

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Waiting forever to update an app and then wishing you could go back to the older version

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I feel like my Royal Mail deliveries are all over the place. Some letters come really quickly and other things take their sweet time, I’ve had things I’ve ordered go missing in the post as well recently, usually that’s a very rare occurrence! Been waiting days for sort of important letters to be delivered but had nothing all week. Driving me slightly mad.

Reactions: 4
Having to wait at the collection point for your drive thru Maccys!

Reactions: 6
Being cuddled up all comfy in bed and needing to pee

waking up at 7:30am wide awake on a day you don’t need to be up early

Reactions: 9
You've just brushed your teeth before bed and your husband offers you a cup of tea and a delicious snack*.

*Food to be clear. Nothing sex related :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: 8
They only had the regular Terry's chocolate orange, not the one with popping space dust 😔

• Sad
Reactions: 4
Mine's waist length too, (well overdue a cut) but it would literally takes hours if I just leave it to dry itself.

Reactions: 2
Mine's waist length too, (well overdue a cut) but it would literally takes hours if I just leave it to dry itself.
Mines the same. If I went to bed with wet hair it would still be wet the next morning

Washing and blow drying is a big job and needs mental preparation for the task

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’m the same, also in the “thick/long hair club.”

I washed, dried and straightened my hair for the first time in ages this morning and it’s been chucking it down the whole day so now it’s gone all frizzy and curly. 🙃

• Sad
Reactions: 5
same for hair club. Mine dries in sections. So the front and back stays wet for ages but the sides dry relatively normally. If I go to bed with wet hair, the next morning it looks like Aslan's mane

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’ve been hot and sweaty all day and I’m over it. It’s not even that warm and I haven’t had my heating on. Doing my head in.

Reactions: 1
I didn't have breakfast today because I was coming into the office and thought they were providing complimentary pastries.

Apparently that's every other week and not every week. I am starving. Haven't eaten anything since a peanut butter bagel at 4pm yesterday.
Can you not get a phone call to pick up a prescription at your gp and have to go now to pick it up and can then go get eats somewhere?

I have to hoover stairs and haven't charged the mini hoover and it takes 4hrs to charge fully

Reactions: 1