FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t blame Fionnuala for ending things. From listening to the pod, she always seemed to be much more prepared and seemed to be the only one doing any research.

Reactions: 3
When I searched for her name she didn’t come up which is unusual.. but if you go onto the bandwagons page you can find her handle there.

Brid is asking for pod suggestions on her own page and is promising a teaser in a few weeks time, so she isn’t ready to throw the towel in yet which is great to see. I’m looking forward to seeing what she does next.

The whole ‘Marc sent me to the spa’ thing is definitely a sign that she is upset by this news. I wonder did she find out shortly before we did.

Reactions: 2
I was shocked to see Brid was pregnant. I didn’t even realize she had a boyfriend. What’s the story with all that?

I only recall seeing him pop up this summer, although obviously they could have been together long before then. I noticed a shift as she was always very much all about the girlies she lives with and then all of a sudden she’s moving home.

Reactions: 5
They’re defo not together long because I can recall the pods right up to the start of summer when she was single & chatting about it. I do like both girls and I wasn’t on their Patreon but did like the renting and drunken story pods they were gas. All seems sudden

Reactions: 1
When I searched for her name she didn’t come up which is unusual.. but if you go onto the bandwagons page you can find her handle there.

Brid is asking for pod suggestions on her own page and is promising a teaser in a few weeks time, so she isn’t ready to throw the towel in yet which is great to see. I’m looking forward to seeing what she does next.

The whole ‘Marc sent me to the spa’ thing is definitely a sign that she is upset by this news. I wonder did she find out shortly before we did.
Yeah defo upset by it.and saying shes as shocked and saddened as we are

I only recall seeing him pop up this summer, although obviously they could have been together long before then. I noticed a shift as she was always very much all about the girlies she lives with and then all of a sudden she’s moving home.
I was shook when she announced she was pregnant so when back on her page to see when he first made an appearance and I think it was as recent as June/July! Now of course, I’m sure they were together a while prior to making it Instagram official but definitely still a new romance!

I’m sad that it seems to be a friendship breakup too, just sad as they seemed so close!

The fact that fionnula just put it up and it wasn't a joint statement with a last episode makes it look like a fall out for sure, disappointing because they seemed like really good pals.

Reactions: 7
I didn't make any of the live shows but surely if it wasn't a falling out then they would have made a joint announcement before the live shows and used the live shows as a going out with a bang thing. Did anyone go to the live shows? Was there even a hint?

I'd say Fionnuala found out about the pregnancy during the live shows (I'd imagine shed notice her not drinking). I think the bf was mentioned earlier this year but she did mention that she'd known of him for a while maybe? Still a short enough relationship.

They either fell out over something or something serious happened in Fionnuala's personal life. It's kind of unprofessional to announce it the way they have without a final episode so it wouldn't make sense if it was just an innocent parting of ways.

As for Fionnualas work, I think she works full time for 98fm as a social media exec. 6 o clock show and podcast were on top of that so kinda fair enough that she's busy.

Reactions: 6
I didn't make any of the live shows but surely if it wasn't a falling out then they would have made a joint announcement before the live shows and used the live shows as a going out with a bang thing. Did anyone go to the live shows? Was there even a hint?

I'd say Fionnuala found out about the pregnancy during the live shows (I'd imagine shed notice her not drinking). I think the bf was mentioned earlier this year but she did mention that she'd known of him for a while maybe? Still a short enough relationship.

They either fell out over something or something serious happened in Fionnuala's personal life. It's kind of unprofessional to announce it the way they have without a final episode so it wouldn't make sense if it was just an innocent parting of ways.

As for Fionnualas work, I think she works full time for 98fm as a social media exec. 6 o clock show and podcast were on top of that so kinda fair enough that she's busy.
I was at the live show. Mostly seemed normal although it did seem like Fionnuala was carrying it (even more so than usual). The topic was Mamma Mia and at one point Brid was giving out that Fionnuala hadn't watched the second one and fionnuala insisting she had - was a funny bit at the time, but could there be more behind it, I dunno.
They both had cocktails in front of them at the show, I guess Bríds was non alcoholic haha

Ya I was at that show too & I remember telling people the next day that it felt like there was tension between them and they were bickering or cutting each other off. I was very surprised because they're obviously never like that on the pod. So disappointing.

At the Dublin show Fionnuala was drinking corona and Bríd had a Coke. Didn’t notice any palpable tension at the same, looking back maybe some awkward vibes afterwards but could be overthinking it. Anyone else not able to find Fionnuala’s Instagram page at all now? Says page not found.

At the Dublin show Fionnuala was drinking corona and Bríd had a Coke. Didn’t notice any palpable tension at the same, looking back maybe some awkward vibes afterwards but could be overthinking it. Anyone else not able to find Fionnuala’s Instagram page at all now? Says page not found.
I think Fionnuala deleted her insta. She’s not tagged in the bandwagons bio (understandable) but I then checked some photos she was in from the Stellar awards with Kevin and PJ from I’m grand mam and only Brid is tagged…

I think Fionnuala struggles at time with her mental health, she's been fairly candid at times when she's been feeling low, I think I remember her taking a break from it for a while a few months back. I've been following her since the days she was working for the Daily Edge, it obviously was really hard for her when it was shut down. Instagram went from being a fun side hustle into something she had to spin into a career. This is me just speculating though.