FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do hope she is ok. I like her.
The most annoying thing about the pod was the lack of research from brid a lot
Of the time. And then they went off on tangents. But I certainly laughed at every episode and I definitely will miss them, especially the ones where listeners texted in their experiences they were hilarious especially the first date, drunk stories and renting ones!

Reactions: 7
It’s ok to disappear for a while, come back a fresh.

Pity some insta huns don’t do same from time to time.

Reactions: 4
As someone said above, it seems like perhaps this is temporary to avoid the DMs and the questions. I really hope she isn't getting abuse over it 😕

Reactions: 2
They're still releasing the live show recordings which I didn't expect. No mention on them that they're the final episodes though.

Wonder was this always in the works or just scrambled together post split? I’m still shocked/sad that they fellout - well by the looks of it anyways

Reactions: 3
Brids not with the boyfriend long. They’d a post up ‘our first and last Christmas as just a couple’ - she’s 5ish months pregnant & they’re not together 12 months. I would imagine as a best friend you’d have been trying to offer advice or maybe find it hard not to, not saying it won’t work out for them etc but all very fast for sure

Reactions: 5
Wonder was this always in the works or just scrambled together post split? I’m still shocked/sad that they fellout - well by the looks of it anyways
I'd guess it was a bit of a scramble, pregnancy and baby content is huge so a smart move by Brid I suppose, but you'd wonder how many bandwagoners will follow that kind of content (age wise).
Didn't Brid move back down home, so maybe it was causing problems with the recordings for the pod? Only guessing now, sad to see the end of Bandwagons, it was a pod I looked forward to every week.

Reactions: 1
Coincidence she’s back today after a break?
Wonder will she just shill out another #AD and then piss off again

Coincidence she’s back today after a break?
Wonder will she just shill out another #AD and then piss off again
Or... she deactivated for the holidays and the holidays are now over? 😂 Honestly a thing more people should do.

Few posts talking about marriage in the last few days.. maybe she'll start a bride to be pod to compete with Brid 😂

• Haha
Or... she deactivated for the holidays and the holidays are now over? 😂 Honestly a thing more people should do.
agree! Plus she’s been vocal in tha past about her mental health not being great and social media not being good for it so unsurprising that she deletes it now and then!

Really mad how the whole pod just seemed to disappear overnight from being so good and just after the success of the live shows. I know people who travelled across the country for it!

I'm happy for Brid but also a bit disappointed, the new fella seems to be generic small town personal trainer number 49357593. For a girl that looked like she had such a good setup in Dublin with her girls and the pod was growing with the live shows, it just makes me a bit sad for her that now she's amounted to shilling baby products on the new pod to her audience which by and large isn't having babies in their mid 20s.

Reactions: 7
Really mad how the whole pod just seemed to disappear overnight from being so good and just after the success of the live shows. I know people who travelled across the country for it!

I'm happy for Brid but also a bit disappointed, the new fella seems to be generic small town personal trainer number 49357593. For a girl that looked like she had such a good setup in Dublin with her girls and the pod was growing with the live shows, it just makes me a bit sad for her that now she's amounted to shilling baby products on the new pod to her audience which by and large isn't having babies in their mid 20s.
Agreed! While I am a mum to be in their late 20s, I would much rather listen to someone who already has kids or someone with some form of qualification. I don’t think I could learn anything at all from Brid.