FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fionnuala named as a close contact for her housemate and instead of staying at home and restricting her movements she decides to travel around the country and live normal life!

Fionnuala named as a close contact for her housemate and instead of staying at home and restricting her movements she decides to travel around the country and live normal life!
I thought she had cancelled her plans to see her family and go on her staycation?

Reactions: 1
I thought she had cancelled her plans to see her family and go on her staycation?
Is that what she said? I hope that’s what happened.
whatever she wrote, I took it to mean she was named close contact, did all those things immediately after and then got symptoms herself?

Is that what she said? I hope that’s what happened.
whatever she wrote, I took it to mean she was named close contact, did all those things immediately after and then got symptoms herself?
No, she cancelled everything - i think you may have gotten the wrong end of the stick

Reactions: 3
Love Fionnuala and her love island commentary is gas. I just can’t get into her podcast though, I think it’s so badly edited. Seems like there’s lots of dead air.

Love Fionnuala and her love island commentary is gas. I just can’t get into her podcast though, I think it’s so badly edited. Seems like there’s lots of dead air.
its awful! And sometimes there’s no prep they are reading it for the first time as we hear it - drives me mad

Reactions: 2
I can’t get on board with the podcast either. She seems like a different personality on it or something? And she kind of talks over Brid sometimes

I really like Fionnuala so when I first discovered her on Instagram I was excited to try Bandwagons but I agree, like there's a lot of dead air. It's like they haven't thought about the topic before the recording. And if they ask people to send in stories it doesn't sound like they've read them in advance. It's a pity because I wanted to like it but ended up only listening to a few episodes.

Reactions: 2
Have to say, fair play to Fionnuala with the fundraiser for Afghanistan through her Kofi account. Seeing her cry at how many people were donating and how much it raised in the first 12 hours alone made me teary too I'll be honest.

Reactions: 5
Have to say, fair play to Fionnuala with the fundraiser for Afghanistan through her Kofi account. Seeing her cry at how many people were donating and how much it raised in the first 12 hours alone made me teary too I'll be honest.
100% - she is so decent and self aware, two qualities that so many instagrammers with big followings do not possess. She always does little giveaways from press bits AND gives them away using a question box to enter rather than expecting tags, comments, a vital organ and story shares. Literally doing it to be sound rather than gain follwers.

Shes a dote 😍

• Heart
Reactions: 9
So delighted that her €3 coffee support went so well! If that was Rosie C or Aoibhe D they’d be expecting media coverage for the glory

So disappointed in their podcast because I do find Fionnuala really funny and entertaining and she has a great personality, but as mentioned before they kinda lack the ability to go into depth about anything. Not made any easier by the boring topics they seem to always pick that are way behind. I’ve been hearing about Erika Jayne for the last few months now, the bandwagon is long gone on that one, and does anyone at all care about Jason Derulo and all these irrelevant singers with a run down of their albums and songs .. yawn

This is like the third time she’s posted on stories to tell PR agencies about moving house. She’s with the Collaborations Agency, isn’t it literally their job to manage that side of things for her? Comes across as kind of beggy especially when she followed it up with that Pringles spon with the Instax and printer. Yeah, I’ll go to the effort of entering that competition they’re running while you get handed the prize for free 🙄

I know this thread is pretty dead and is about Fionnuala, but is anyone else shook that Brid from bandwagons is pregnant?!?! I feel like she’s only with your man a few months (not that that matters) but just was not expecting her to announce a baby!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know this thread is pretty dead and is about Fionnuala, but is anyone else shook that Brid from bandwagons is pregnant?!?! I feel like she’s only with your man a few months (not that that matters) but just was not expecting her to announce a baby!
I didnt see it coming either! Im in my thirties though and feel far too young for babies, so i've a warped view! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Myself and my boyfriend where talking about this yesterday. We are only in our early 20s yet there has been a huge flurry of engagements and baby announcements lately! From observation seems like gen z and later millennials seem to be getting married younger and having babies younger compared to the generation before them who were more career focused I suppose. Or maybe It’s the people I know 😂 also I’d say the pandemic put a lot in perspective for people.

Reactions: 4
Myself and my boyfriend where talking about this yesterday. We are only in our early 20s yet there has been a huge flurry of engagements and baby announcements lately! From observation seems like gen z and later millennials seem to be getting married younger and having babies younger compared to the generation before them who were more career focused I suppose. Or maybe It’s the people I know 😂 also I’d say the pandemic put a lot in perspective for people.
yeah, I’m mid twenties and definitely seeing a lot of people getting engaged/buying houses so I guess I shouldn’t be too shocked by babies 😂 in my mind when I saw it I felt like she’d only met him but I guess my sense of time is so warped from COVID/lockdowns! And yeah, you’re right, think the lockdowns made a lot of people reevaluate