FionnualaJay

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see that she’s not doing bandwagons anymore ? Anyone have any ideas on why or do you guys reckon she’s just branching out

Reactions: 2
Came on here to say the same. It looks to me like Brid pulled out once she discovered she was pregnant.

Reactions: 3
I think Fionnuala wanted to get out before Brid ended up having to give it up. I feel bad for her, from what I could see the shows etc looked very successful. I'll definitely miss them!

Reactions: 5
I didnt see that coming. Fionnuala said she wont be continuing with it, rather than its coming to an end. Brid hardly keeping it going on her own?

I was going to become a patron tmrw - do you think their back catalogue will stay online if i sign up today?

Brid is hardly going to continue on her own. She is putting up recommendations for buggies, so her whole agenda has changed massively. Not criticising, just saying.

Reactions: 4
I didnt see that coming. Fionnuala said she wont be continuing with it, rather than its coming to an end. Brid hardly keeping it going on her own?
That’s why I came here. She said she won’t be continuing which implies Bandwagons as a podcast is continuing but what’s the story there? Maybe it’s because Fionnuala is getting more TV gigs and there’s just more money in it

Reactions: 3
No, they haven't released any new material since Brid announced her pregnancy. I was hoping they would talk about it. I wonder has this news soured the friendship?

Reactions: 5
I sort of getting that feeling alright. Don’t think she congratulated her (online anyway). Or seemed overly keen on the fella at all. I’m a bit devo over the whole thing really loved the pod!

Reactions: 8
No, they haven't released any new material since Brid announced her pregnancy. I was hoping they would talk about it. I wonder has this news soured the friendship?
She just commented “❤“ on her pregnancy announcement post. Maybe she was a bit more enthusiastic in private but as someone’s friend it’s a bit of a “meh” response. Maybe I’m reading too much into it

Reactions: 4
She just commented “❤“ on her pregnancy announcement post. Maybe she was a bit more enthusiastic in private but as someone’s friend it’s a bit of a “meh” response. Maybe I’m reading too much into it
Id imagine there was more enthuasiasm privately. Fionnuala seems sound and shes not the typical insta hun who'd comment "FINALLY ITS OUT! You are gonna be the best mama ever!!!!! Sooooo excited" etc etc

Did anyone else sort of see this coming? I really noticed when Brid announced her pregnancy that Fionnuala didn’t say anything. Not that she should, but as a best friend and podcast partner you would think she would share the post or her congratulations.
Also she didn’t like Marcs Instagram post about the pregnancy announcement …
Just seemed to me they have drifted apart recently and maybe both are moving on with different things in their lives now, which is sad 😢

Reactions: 8
Yeah there hasn't been any new episodes since the pregnancy announcement.

I dunno...I'm actually devastated😂 I'm a Patreon and they are so easy to listen to and were great as a twosome.
I used to listen to Itgalz (totally different vibe) and found myself always looking forward to Bandwagons more as it was just an easier listen and not so in your face.

Hope Fionnula is ok.

Reactions: 6
Ah this is sad. Haven’t listened to bandwagons in awhile but always thought it was fairly decent and harmless.

I hate speculating on situations like this but would def reckon it has something to do with the pregnancy. Love Fionnuala I hope she does well.

Gutted about this. It’s a really good pod.
Good luck to Brid with the #momcon and being stuck in Wexford for the rest of her life.

Love them both FYI but…
If it walks like a duck- seems like Fionnula isn’t a fan of the bf and there’s been a falling out