Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I get ick when talks and doesn't declare add gift.Come on Fiona you are the guard know should be doing

Reactions: 2
I'm actually embarrassed 😳 for this poor lady, turning up in that dress, when everyone else is in quite casual clothing. If it had been a nighttime event, fair enough. And all the bother she went to, to get ready in The Toilet!

This one turned up in a dublin hotel at 9 hoping for ‘an early check in’- the sense of entitlement like. Book the night before if you’re that greedy ! And then says it on stories hoping for notice from them. Wayyy too overdone with make up & cheap outfits. She’s naturally pretty , no need for the drag make up.

Her Tan Vs a regular Irish white persons tan

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Ah what is she like for f sake 🤣 the tan and make up is toooooo much. Awful awful awful.

Just watched her stories. God almighty, far too much. Ott to the extreme. Delighted she didn't get an early check in. WTF it was 9am or so?! Get real. The world doesn't actually revolve around you.

Last edited:
The idea of these huns pasted in tan and make up at a makey upper event on a weeknight telling each other how great they are is so cringeworthy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 3
The makeup and tan is always so OTT. I don't get the orange glow look with so much eye makeup packed on. More often than not less is more

Reactions: 3
Ah what is she like for f sake 🤣 the tan and make up is toooooo much. Awful awful awful.

Just watched her stories. God almighty, far too much. Ott to the extreme. Delighted she didn't get an early check in. WTF it was 9am or so?! Get real. The world doesn't actually revolve around you.
she looked ridiculous ,
The idea of these huns pasted in tan and make up at a makey upper event on a weeknight telling each other how great they are is so cringeworthy 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Mrs mc up laughing at her , sayimg u should have dressed up fiona

what happened her cancer radiation treatments, i know she had an op , was she not to have rounds of radiation, i must have missed it ,

Reactions: 1
she looked ridiculous ,

what happened her cancer radiation treatments, i know she had an op , was she not to have rounds of radiation, i must have missed it ,
No hasn't mentioned it 2 busy selling

she looked ridiculous ,

She’s on treatment but I think it’s an injection she gets every few weeks,

Off on Holidays AGAIN🙄🙄🙄. There must be some mark up in the selling of candles & room spray....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Off on Holidays AGAIN🙄🙄🙄. There must be some mark up in the selling of candles & room spray....
ive a feeling thats a free holiday shes on and not declaring it , as usual, no one just gets first class seats, Sineads curvy there recently too , i definitely think its a promotion holiday

Reactions: 5
ive a feeling thats a free holiday shes on and not declaring it , as usual, no one just gets first class seats, Sineads curvy there recently too , i definitely think its a promotion holiday
Definitely and now getting hair makeup done.who gets hair makeup done on holidays.oh forget I be to busy minding kids

Reactions: 4