Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is addicted to holidays & shopping and she’s allergic to her kids & home life!

Reactions: 1
At least the make up isn't as OTT.... plus she said that she's been to Dubai 6 times already, so if she loves travelling so much, why not go somewhere new. Especially if you've no kids in tow! The 1st class looked so nice.

Reactions: 4
I kinda think she’s running from real life. She was told her cancer is no longer curable but just treatable. I wonder is there a bit of her just lying to herself

Reactions: 3
I kinda think she’s running from real life. She was told her cancer is no longer curable but just treatable. I wonder is there a bit of her just lying to herself
Then you think she be spending time with kids husband.not saying can't go away but she never brings kids or husband

Her husband is working every hour his sends..I’be met him a good bit on the road maybe 9/10 at night driving a truck…
While she’s living it up..i know she has cancer again but wouldn’t u think u would want up to stuff like that with ur hubby and kids

Reactions: 5
I used to like her but she has gone over the top.I know she has cancer but all the trips away

Reactions: 4
So Fiona just posted a number of stories for Jo Browne cleanser without stating that she is a brand ambassador on any of the stories !!! REPORT ! REPORT! REPORT! 😡😡😡😡

Can someone, anyone, tell me what tan or filter Fiona uses just so that I know to never, ever buy/use it.

OTT much?! She doesn't need it.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I have a sneaky suspicion that the recent trip to the Middle East consisted of buying the Turbans …
Filled up the suit cases and saved on customs and shipping now it’s flog flog since she returned such a coincidence!!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I have a sneaky suspicion that the recent trip to the Middle East consisted of buying the Turbans …
Filled up the suit cases and saved on customs and shipping now it’s flog flog since she returned such a coincidence!!!!!!
I say so not add colab on any of make up stuff

Reactions: 2
I was watching her there, I cannot believe people buy those candles and room spray, they must have money to burn.
Her husband is in the high court, they owe loads of people money. They never pay anybody, ti's no wonder she can be swanning off on holidays. I don't get the appeal.of her at all.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I was watching her there, I cannot believe people buy those candles and room spray, they must have money to burn.
Her husband is in the high court, they owe loads of people money. They never pay anybody, ti's no wonder she can be swanning off on holidays. I don't get the appeal.of her at all.
Is that why the big house is not been finshed?
The husbands brother is bringing them to court too

• Wow
Husbands brother worked for him, he had 2 lorries. But never got paid so he left and went working for somebody else. I've hears there's an issue with planning permission on the quarry. Sure it's awful easy to be in Dubai when you don't pay people.
I'd say his mum minds the kids.

• Wow
They have a domer house near his home place and the new house is up the road..it’s massive I’m mean she has serious notions
I don’t know how he sticks her she’s painful