Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ToucanPlay

A long time lurking here, decided to finally weigh in. Not that anyone cares 😛😂
The holiday thing isn’t new and isn’t her just trying to run from cancer. She was always like that, I followed her before she was big and she was often off on hols without the kids. I know it’s each to their own and that but back in September she was on hols when the youngest lad had his first day in primary school! A huge day of your kids life to miss, I was shocked nobody here mentioned it 😅

From what I’ve heard around, the hubby is a Trojan worker but as others have said, they are notorious to pay anyone . . . Which makes it twice as sickening to see her constantly buying and traveling. Pure Celtic tiger shit of pretending to have money you don’t I’d say.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 10

Naymerc

Omg how could a mature lady married with kids just plaster her face with absolute shit she thinks it’s great , as you get older less is more !!
Fiona will you cop on a little !!
She reminds me of a traveller every time I see the clothes and make up 🙈

Reactions: 10

brandambassador

VIP Member
She was admitted to hospital Thursday/ Friday with a lung clot. A serious thing for anyone let alone someone with cancer again.
She begged them to let her out Sunday and the minute she was out she was doing try ons.
Can’t figure out if she is broke and desperate to sell or if she’s just in denial.

also she never uses ### and her whole life online is an ad

Reactions: 9

sureitmustbetrue

Why does she need to announce her publican died?! Jesus Christ is nothing private anymore! Her posts just scream desperate now, Hold your loved ones closer tonight. The Day before she was doing a poor me post because she never got a Santa photo of the boys because she went on 15 holidays, 11 weekend aways and countless promotions events but She was well able to spent €250 on her dress for the wedding but “didn’t have time” for the Santa photos! Hhhmm. . . And don’t feel pressured into buying material things - like her over priced candles and Ali express makeup brushes?!! Her page has become one of them local flyers you’d see, a miss match of every Tom dick and Harry shop and business with nothing making sense. Does she know/use/recommend half the businesses she promote?!

Noseymc123

VIP Member
This one would sell her soul.So annoying unfollowed her with hi guys and no add colab and the fake laugh

They’re easy to pick up? Does she mean with your fingers? That’s a selling point? As opposed to all the other goujons out there that are fierce slippery.

• Haha

Ellamay87

VIP Member
That craic on the Costa is literally giving me the shivers. What is she doing there with a crowd of pensioners jiving to Jimmy Buckley for a week. My 68 year old parents wouldn't be caught dead there 😂 Mass this evening there and I suppose bacon and cabbage at dinner. I get some people are into that but Jesus it looks simple 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Naymerc

On Begging people to buy her Chinese tacky brushes and cheap candles and then says support local the one that buys from Shein !!!
Omg Fiona stop being such a beggar for people to spend their good money on your tack in these hard times .

Loubelser

I think it’s quite sad really..Ibiza rocks..in yours 40’s..caked in make up..as a brand ambassador for b perfect..really??

• Haha

Naymerc

I have a sneaky suspicion that the recent trip to the Middle East consisted of buying the Turbans …
Filled up the suit cases and saved on customs and shipping now it’s flog flog since she returned such a coincidence!!!!!!

• Wow

lovelyjubbely

No mom guilt with this one, she knows how to look after no.1 🙄 It’s such a shame, the poor boys…Having been diagnosed shortly after her & following her all along (til I could take no more!) it makes me sad the way she carries on, those kids should be no.1. Make the memories Fiona, or else they’ll only remember things when they stayed with so & so while mammy was off on another holiday 😢

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
The “guys, guys, guys” annoys me to no end. I don’t mean to be mean about her but she comes across a bit of a crayture but I’d say she’s cute out all the same.
Her make up is also genuinely atrocious. Like some of the worst I’ve ever seen, at times resembling when your five year old niece is let run rampant with the crayolas

Reactions: 7

quickbook

Chatty Member
How many times she say:

Fabalous
Anyways guy
D’ya know what I mean
Just said I’d jump on
I’ve no news
Face of make up

• Haha

Naymerc

100% reading here , I wasn’t there since 2019 full of SHIT covid Fiona no trips you saddo !!!
If you want your body to live mind it !!!
Go and be a decent person support the Irish country bands here in Ireland like the rest of us .
Stop putting people up on your page dancing without their consent .