Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This gal has definitely lost the run of herself😱. Why anyone would want to put that white stuff on their eye rim is beyond me. Surely women of her age don't wear makeup like she does?
It’s actually shocking, she looks terrible, wears way too much

Reactions: 2
E25 for room spray where do they get money buy these stuff.
Aaah stop it’s hilarious stupid people who will buy that for 25 euro .. rituals have a 500ml for 29.50 and they have stores, staff overheads etc to pay !! What is wrong with people !!!
she puts on the tears looking for pity and then tomoro she is telling everyone be positive and she all happy 🤷‍♀️

This gal has definitely lost the run of herself😱. Why anyone would want to put that white stuff on their eye rim is beyond me. Surely women of her age don't wear makeup like she does?
😂😂😂😂😂😂

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
She actually makes me dizzy. She’s like a Duracell bunny. What is in her water ?

Reactions: 3
What happened the house they were building? Was looking forward to that project but it seems it’s not happening 🤷‍♀️

I feel for the woman, with her cancer returning. But what bugs me is her telling woman, go get yourself checked. We can do that, but the waiting list for the likes of people with either no medical cover or medical card or even low option health insurance is scary. Its fine for her, as I'm sure she still has her top cover via The Garda Medical Aid. And no offence, but all the drinks/supplements didn't keep the cancer at bay. Do people really know whats in all these drinks etc. Can't stand candles. The thoughts of breathing in perfumed smoke into my healthy lungs. No thanks. I'll stick to fresh air

E25 for room spray where do they get money buy these stuff.
people cant afford petrol in their car and shes overcharging for room spray , they honestly think their celebrities, wonder why people gets sick of them ,

Shocked and horrid to think she never mentioned daffodil day and fundraising for The Cancer Society !!! Or even showed a donation !!!
What sort of a person is Fiona Really ????
No all she is doing is flogging her own TACK !!
Wake up People !!!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Shocked and horrid to think she never mentioned daffodil day and fundraising for The Cancer Society !!! Or even showed a donation !!!
Wake up People !!!
If it is not centred around herself and to line her own pocket it’s not important to her

Wake up People !!!
Starting to lose faith in humanity..I need this madness to stop
i thought that too , bad form , just all about making money for her

Sorry I’m late to the party but have jus realised she has released a ‘room spray’ - a ‘room spray’ what is actually going on 😩

• Haha