Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A thread is needed for Alan Clarke but i dont know how to do it. Hes up there .. grand for a day or two with his how to be an influencer. but now gin and a podcast quick turn around. hes a dose! and that weirdo kieran O'Malley is no better
Galway player my arse 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
This one very bad not add ba collab up.she passed morning while waiting for app reporting most of her stories this morning

This one very bad not add ba collab up.she passed morning while waiting for app reporting most of her stories this morning
reported all too there

but all i saw when she was doing make up was how much i wasnt going to buy it she made herself look like a ******

Reactions: 3
All it is at this stage on her page is sell sell sell and advertise !! Unfollow button now !!!

Reactions: 2
How has carter beauty not contracted her into not working with rival make up brands?? I mean I’m clueless about how the brand ambassador thing works but if it was my company, and I invest time and money in a brand ambassador including launching a recent make up pallet… I wouldn’t be one bit impressed to see my brand ambassador attend a bperfect cosmetics event! Not to mention all the other make up brands she promotes.., thoughts??

How has carter beauty not contracted her into not working with rival make up brands?? I mean I’m clueless about how the brand ambassador thing works but if it was my company, and I invest time and money in a brand ambassador including launching a recent make up pallet… I wouldn’t be one bit impressed to see my brand ambassador attend a bperfect cosmetics event! Not to mention all the other make up brands she promotes.., thoughts??
Sick this one never puts up add gift.she sell anything

Reactions: 2
I've always taught this was strange. She was all Carter Beauty and then a one point last year started using BPerfect.

She loves a party didn't see many others travel up for it.

Reactions: 4
It’s so sad to see her going through this cancer diagnosis, in fairness to her, her attitude is amazing. Hope she will be ok.

Reactions: 4
Something gives me bad vibes

ok Fiona hasn’t conned us with a go fund me like Shannon
But people follow for the misery & updates that’s what people are like. She’s having a hysterectomy tomorrow & yes it’s awful but it’s also a chance to sneak in a few undeclared clothes adds & drop in some candle links (I nearly bought one I feel so bad for her). She’s drip feeding her health stuff into ads etc it just doesn’t sit right

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She never declares add gift on anything.I gone off her all it is sell sell look where I going or got for free.I really wish her well on this horrible journey

But people follow for the misery & updates that’s what people are like. She’s having a hysterectomy tomorrow & yes it’s awful but it’s also a chance to sneak in a few undeclared clothes adds & drop in some candle links (I nearly bought one I feel so bad for her). She’s drip feeding her health stuff into ads etc it just doesn’t sit right
Very off isn't it.
Feel for her that her Cancer is proving resistant to treatment it's very sad at her age with young kids. But the sell sell sell in the same conversation about treatment ect is very distasteful.

She never declares add gift on anything.I gone off her all it is sell sell look where I going or got for free.I really wish her well on this horrible journey
Never open about paid partnerships.

Reactions: 1
Very off isn't it.
Feel for her that her Cancer is proving resistant to treatment it's very sad at her age with young kids. But the sell sell sell in the same conversation about treatment ect is very distasteful.

Never open about paid partnerships.
Her 3 c’s for social media engagement, cancer, carter beauty, candles, flog flog flog
I wish her good health but it’s really off putting , like sympathy will increase followers, how sick is that?

With all due respect , surely if people are using links to buy, we can’t blame the instahuns. You said yourself, you nearly bought a candle. People have to take some responsibility for how they spend their money. & if selling shite makes them money so be it. #Ad or no ad , everything they talk about is an ad & if people don’t get that, that’s on them (imo)