Fiona Morgan Coleman

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The candles and quarry mustn't be making much money. Heard a rumor herself and the family are moving to Oz 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Does this creature ever really look in a mirror before she leaves the house? That pink face yesterday - I know toddlers who would do a better job.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haven’t watched her stories in months & months but, I see #-ing still doesn’t apply to her 🙄 Let me help you Fiona…#gifted on the Erin McGregor sweaters #ad on all the crappy makeup. Is it the Garda mentality or what??

Haven’t watched her stories in months & months but, I see #-ing still doesn’t apply to her 🙄 Let me help you Fiona…#gifted on the Erin McGregor sweaters #ad on all the crappy makeup. Is it the Garda mentality or what??
Garda mentality? What’s that

25 euro is not a lot !!!!
like hello it’s a lot to some people with the cost of living at the moment she really really does not know how to word or Phrase things !!
Its not a lot to you, but yet its a lot to get for your candles 🕯!!!
Educate yourself Fiona before you speak !!

• Heart
Reactions: 2
25 euro is not a lot !!!!
like hello it’s a lot to some people with the cost of living at the moment she really really does not know how to word or Phrase things !!
Its not a lot to you, but yet its a lot to get for your candles 🕯!!!
Educate yourself Fiona before you speak !!
Sure it's not alot to her cause nearly gets everything for free.even childs communion outfit was free from penneys

Reactions: 1