Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible aren’t they. Had to unfollow them and the finch page. It was a month or so ago and the comments were deleted then Tessa deleted the photo. I wouldn’t want friends like that
But she’s still working there and the twins are still tagging her in stories and such. I’m so confused!

Reactions: 3
Anything, doesn’t matter how mean unprofessional or nasty just simply add

lol he he xx hun xx lol

justifies it all teehee

Reactions: 7
But she’s still working there and the twins are still tagging her in stories and such. I’m so confused!
This was a month or two ago, been meaning to post the screenshots and kept forgetting 🙈 Tessa didn’t have any stories or pics up of them for about a week after that, maybe longer, then they went to one of the Gisburn events together so if they did fall out then they had made up by then. They might not have fallen out though, I just noticed the exchange and thought it was abit mean girls and I wouldn’t like my friends speaking to me like that.

Anything, doesn’t matter how mean unprofessional or nasty just simply add

lol he he xx hun xx lol

justifies it all teehee
Ive noticed that. It’s passive aggressive mean girl to me 😂

Reactions: 4
This was a month or two ago, been meaning to post the screenshots and kept forgetting 🙈 Tessa didn’t have any stories or pics up of them for about a week after that, maybe longer, then they went to one of the Gisburn events together so if they did fall out then they had made up by then. They might not have fallen out though, I just noticed the exchange and thought it was abit mean girls and I wouldn’t like my friends speaking to me like that.

Ive noticed that. It’s passive aggressive mean girl to me 😂
They also all went to Portugal didn’t they so it must have been a very small window for a fall out. Not that I’m disagreeing that it happened it just seems a bit overly dramatic. I noticed Tessa was being very anti second lockdown and discussing her mental health a lot and perhaps getting wasted 3 nights a week with your managers isn’t the best thing to do.

Reactions: 1
Omg. I can’t believe there is a thread on Finch Bakery 🤩
Same!!

I live quite near them, I do really like their bakes and I also have to say their scrapers are really great if anyone here is an avid baker like me! But their Instagram I find so annoying, they’re so brash and rude, like others have said really unprofessional...really strange tbh

Reactions: 7
They also all went to Portugal didn’t they so it must have been a very small window for a fall out. Not that I’m disagreeing that it happened it just seems a bit overly dramatic. I noticed Tessa was being very anti second lockdown and discussing her mental health a lot and perhaps getting wasted 3 nights a week with your managers isn’t the best thing to do.
Yeah like I said it might not have been a fall out. I just didn’t like the way they spoke to her and I’ve not liked the way they speak to people sometimes for a while now and I used to absolutely love them

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I went to school with the twons and tess, total mean girl/rich parents/snobby bullies. Nothing much has changed, they’ve done extremely well for themselves (see the new house pics!) but all off the back of daddy

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I went to school with the twons and tess, total mean girl/rich parents/snobby bullies. Nothing much has changed, they’ve done extremely well for themselves (see the new house pics!) but all off the back of daddy
Where are the new house pics? X

Awww please don’t tell me Tessa was like that! I love her 🥺

I thought tess went to a different school? Could be mistaken but I'm from the area and have seen their high school pics when they've posted them x

The new houses show just how big their business has become. They have done v well!

one of them has posted tonight about a ‘gossip forums’ that people slag off their parenting abilities. I came here to check she didn’t mean us lol

edit: I’ve just read this thread and I believe she does mean us lol

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Damn their personal accounts are now private they never used to be. I wanna see their new houses 😂😂😂

• Haha
Oh my god I looooooove Finch Bakery!! I’ve had dozens of cake jars and boxes of brownies/blondies from them! All delicious!!! I actually think their prices are so good. I’m in the south though which may be why I think they are cheap.

I do think both Lauren and Rachel are hilarious and I totally get their dry sense of humour. I love watching their stories! And the kids are so cute!

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.