Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way that they speak about their children is so so bad. Mortified me that they think it’s ok to post pictures of their child clearly in distress with such horrible captions with such public profiles. Disgusting behaviour IMO.
Out of interest do you have children? I think it’s all very much in jest

Reactions: 10
I certainly do and wouldn’t dream of speaking about my children that way. Especially not on social media in jest or no jest
That’s fair enough. Maybe just a different sense of humour. I don’t think she’s done anything wrong x

Reactions: 4
The way that they speak about their children is so so bad. Mortified me that they think it’s ok to post pictures of their child clearly in distress with such horrible captions with such public profiles. Disgusting behaviour IMO.
I agree I have unfollowed because of this particular reason. Not long after one of them gave birth to the little boy she was moaning about being a mum. 🥴🥴 some people struggle or can’t have children and would love to whereas these two just sound so ungrateful all the time

These ones haha

I do think it's their sense of humour or whatever but I can see how people would feel it's wrong
There’s no reason to speak about your son like that. It’s disgusting if u ask me and a reason why I unfollowed. Plus their overpriced brownies. I did used to like the place but i feel they have gotten too big for their boots. They always rant on how their brownies are double the size of everyone else’s and that’s why they are dearer. But when you get the ones online they are cut in half so you technically only get 6 brownies. So 6 brownies for £18. No thanks

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I unfollowed for the same reason I have children.. and I get it's their humour I just really dont find it funny 🥴

Reactions: 4
I follow them and I don’t live anywhere near the bakery! Feel quite invested in their lives - I can see why some people wouldn’t get the humour, it’s clear they love their kids though. I’d rather see all the ups and downs than someone pretending everything is perfect though.

Reactions: 10
I agree I have unfollowed because of this particular reason. Not long after one of them gave birth to the little boy she was moaning about being a mum. 🥴🥴 some people struggle or can’t have children and would love to whereas these two just sound so ungrateful all the time

There’s no reason to speak about your son like that. It’s disgusting if u ask me and a reason why I unfollowed. Plus their overpriced brownies. I did used to like the place but i feel they have gotten too big for their boots. They always rant on how their brownies are double the size of everyone else’s and that’s why they are dearer. But when you get the ones online they are cut in half so you technically only get 6 brownies. So 6 brownies for £18. No thanks
Oh no, I totally get you. I wasn't standing up for them haha. I don't follow them as I'm not a fan of the girls. I have been to the shop a couple of times, once when they were both there and they, in my opinion come across like they think they're above everyone.
I'm not a fan of their sense of humour either so I just don't follow them. I don't even follow the bakery page anymore

Reactions: 1
Oh no, I totally get you. I wasn't standing up for them haha. I don't follow them as I'm not a fan of the girls. I have been to the shop a couple of times, once when they were both there and they, in my opinion come across like they think they're above everyone.
I'm not a fan of their sense of humour either so I just don't follow them. I don't even follow the bakery page anymore
Oh no I know I wasn’t having a go I was just saying I agree with why the first comment was posted. And I agree they do seem like they are better than everyone. Maybe the massive queues have gotten to their heads 😂😂 I just don’t think its nice to speak about your child like that. I know we all have days where we get stressed and can’t wait for the kids to go to bed but it’s most of the time. Especially the one with the baby she just moans about him 24/7

They dump the kids at their grandparents constantly to prioritise going out getting pissed they’re just not maternal at all

Reactions: 5
They dump the kids at their grandparents constantly to prioritise going out getting pissed they’re just not maternal at all
Loool this would be me as a mother hence why I haven’t had kids yet :ROFLMAO: . I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them trying to have a social life though, the kids aren’t gonna mind being with their grandparents now and then surely?

Reactions: 8
Loool this would be me as a mother hence why I haven’t had kids yet :ROFLMAO: . I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them trying to have a social life though, the kids aren’t gonna mind being with their grandparents now and then surely?
I’m the same! 😂
I think they just have a very dry sense of humour that might not come across well on insta. Rachel is very sweet about her toddler but Lauren had coronavirus, her mother in law passed away and she had a newborn baby all within about 4 months during quarantine worrying about their business so I don’t begrudge a bit of light hearted moaning. Plus the grandparents haven’t seen their grandchildren through lockdown so nothing wrong with making up for a bit of lost time.

Reactions: 18

Remember you are paying £4 postage, the weight of the brownies means it isn’t cheap to post. So 6 brownies for £14

Has anyone seen their cakes and brownies 🤤🤤🤤🤤. They look incredible and seem to be lovely as people as well, very funny and worn super cute kids!! Anyone ordered from them online? I know they’re hard to get hold of as they’re so popular

Yes! I live not far from them and they are incredibly popular and their baked goods are so very very tasty!!
you have to go online for when they release the orders as they sell out within minutes.

Iv had brownies delivered before 🤤🤤🤤 so good!

I also been to the shop a couple of times- I’m about half an hour away 👏🏻 The cake jars are amazing!

I ordered the candy floss cake jars and they were amazing although it is like fastest finger first just wish I lived closer for when they reopen lol

I've ordered before and found them over priced and over rated. The brownies were dry 🤢

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.