Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yel

Chatty Member
I've no idea who this person is, but I'm embarrassed for her at how unprofessional she is. Although she's now deleted lots of the Facebook posts.

Her coming here and being disruptive @ tattlers is clearly against our rules and the dictionary definition of trolling. Just as going on someone's feed and being disruptive @ them is trolling and anyone from tattle that trolls is banned.

When you overshare your private life you're not able to control the narrative, fame has always worked like that.🤦‍♀️

These threads aren't for you, they're about you.

She should take her own advice and not read this thread if she doesn't like it. Thankfully we don't live under a dictatorship where only positive opinions are allowed. If you don't like gossip, don't read a gossip forum.

• Heart
Reactions: 39

GizAMin

Don’t care what anyone says....Alba is a genius, and it takes some decent parenting to raise a kid that clever.
Plus their brownies are amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Helicopter68

I think she did complete her PGCE because I remember her saying she used to teach English. I think she would have been a great teacher to be honest! She's relatable, funny and has a great personality. If she was unprofessional then she wouldn't have made it through the PGCE programme (which is bloody hard work) or got a job :)

Reactions: 28
This page has been fascinating.

Putting my cards on the table I run a similar buisness although I'm all about the product and not interested in becoming insta famous.

I hear all the time how much better my brownies and cakes are than here - not from friends but from customers who would be unlikely to go out of their way to say this unless it was true. My products are very very different to theirs. I use local farms for my eggs and dairy. Where as they seem to use palm oil products. I use high quality vanilla not the low grade synthetic mix they do. This allows them to save a huge amount of money and have a longer shelf life, but their high in Palm oil products are bad for the environment (think of the orangutans!) and for people's health. butter has been shown to be far bettet than these chemically altered oil spreads that their products are loaded in. My products are the same price, I probably make far far less per item but the quality is #1 to me.

Anyone that likes their products I urge to try other places that are less Instagram famous and use better ingredients. No offense to anyone but some people like chocolate that's made with vegetable oil to maximise profits while others prefer high quality chocolate that uses cocoa butter. I only use high quality cocoa butter chocolate in my products.

I hope this doesn't come across as bitchy, but I feel so many get lured in by social media for an inferior product and they don't even realise.

• Heart
Reactions: 27

WainDoh

I don’t remember seeing that about the wage thing. What’s that all about? When was it?
It was around the last election, looks like its been deleted now. I have screenshots, though :).

IMG-20201029-WA0013.jpg

The tweet crying about the inevitable starvation of her unborn child was somewhere between the £600 shoe brag tweet and the list of highly expensive holidays she had planned for that year alone:

IMG-20201029-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20201029-WA0015.jpg

I do hope they are not starving, though....

• Wow
Reactions: 27
Geo2323, new member, 5 posts all on here and each one defending everything or offering an explanation - ie, stating isabell hasn't had to pay out for shop fitting ect, bigger capacity hence no longer selling out 🤔

We see you hun, we see you. 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 25

Ginger_roots

I’m from the east of England but there is always discussion of the north not following the rules (don’t wear masks, don’t socially distance, not sticking to the rules regarding meeting others)
Is it true? Is that why rates are worse up north? Or is it something else? I just don’t understand why it’s always been so bad up north once lockdown 1 eased off, I keep seeing people saying it’s not that bad but surely the rates would reflect that?
Like the "north" is one big, flat cap, conglomerated lump where we all hug each other, eat corned beef and shout ee by gum at each other indiscriminately...

ETA : I live very far up north and it hasn't been bad at all here.

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Fitnessbunny2020

Chatty Member
We live in a free world , if you don't want to buy their brownies then don't buy them. They could sue people making comments to be critical of their brownies and praise Lidl for loss of earnings! You get what you pay for at the end of the day
Are you joking? 😂 that’s like saying Burger King are gonna sue McDonald’s because I prefer McDonald’s chips lol

• Haha
Reactions: 22

SootySweepAndSoo

Chatty Member
Are you being serious? Of course they’re making a lot of money. Their whole family is employed by the business. Plus lots of other people (who will be on minimum or relatively low wage, they take on unskilled and train up). Also very old fashioned to think they’re reliant on partners to fund lifestyle. As many have mentioned here the prices are higher end and the ingredients are cheap, but guess what their products taste amazing and always sell out so that’s fine if you don’t want to pay it, other people will. But it explains why they’re making plenty of money. And as for you using them selling out quickly as an example for why they’re not making money, as if they’re not making enough, I’d argue it just shows that their products are popular and continue to be so- yes 30 people sounds like a lot but if there are more people wanting mail brownies than those 30 people can make they are going to sell out. I have followed these girls and the bakery for years, they are hardworking and business shrewd - nothing more to it. Yes some of you might think they’re unprofessional but perhaps that’s why it works best for them to be self employed; not everyone has to be a corporate robot and if they’re making a great living, can afford bigger houses and more holidays than the rest of you then who’s laughing :)
Hey new member (twin) who has created an account 39 mins ago just to purely post on this thread 👋🏼

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21

EllaCabella

Anyone who has Rachels personal Instagram account will have seen she was partying in a house until the early hours last night at what looks like a group of at least 15 ppl, maybe more, is she insane? How could you even post that with a clear conscience never mind going to the actual party... it literally looks like a club. I generally have supported the twins and felt sum of the flack they get is unwarranted but they have lost all faith from me now. It’s a completely selfish thing she has done and 2 shamelessly put it on social media for everyone 2 see.... what a joke. I dont know how personally I could ethically buy their products now knowing how little they care about the rules. I hope next time she thinks about her postponed wedding she thinks about the things she is doing and realises her own actions are a contribution 2 her own misery as well as people around her... sad and irresponsable

• Wow
  • Angry

Chellbell90

Honestly so weird! £50 Tesco and Asda voucher 😂 give them all a bonus so they can spend it how they like ffs. Asda voucher 😂😂😂
whats wrong with supermarket chained vouchers? How materialistic, that is someone’s food shop for the week which you wouldn’t know if their staff would want or need. I’d absolutely love my food shop paid for (and a bottle of gin!!) You’re also missing off the other vouchers- amazon, local shop, voucher of their choice, I think you’re being slightly unfair even if they are slightly showing off they “treat” their staff.

Eu4

I like their sense of humour and they clearly work hard at what they do. Have you seen the timehop photos? Surely if they were snobby then they wouldn’t be showing bakes that aren’t as refined as what they’re doing now? It’s nice to see how they’ve improved and built up from scratch. And no matter how much or how little money you start with, you can’t buy talent or skill: you have to practise hard.

Reactions: 20

HAB88

Have just seen M&S have brought out cake jars...how long until the twons say they've nicked their idea?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

Rxt156

VIP Member
To all mods please leave the troll comments long enough for us to have a read and a laugh before deleting 😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19

TruffleTrifle

Loool this would be me as a mother hence why I haven’t had kids yet :ROFLMAO: . I don’t think there’s anything wrong with them trying to have a social life though, the kids aren’t gonna mind being with their grandparents now and then surely?
I’m the same! 😂
I think they just have a very dry sense of humour that might not come across well on insta. Rachel is very sweet about her toddler but Lauren had coronavirus, her mother in law passed away and she had a newborn baby all within about 4 months during quarantine worrying about their business so I don’t begrudge a bit of light hearted moaning. Plus the grandparents haven’t seen their grandchildren through lockdown so nothing wrong with making up for a bit of lost time.

Reactions: 18

Louweze88

I went to school with the twons and tess, total mean girl/rich parents/snobby bullies. Nothing much has changed, they’ve done extremely well for themselves (see the new house pics!) but all off the back of daddy

• Wow
  • Angry

Swipeupxo

George's bakery is that annoying bitchy gay that you avoid because they bitch behind your back even if you're best friends

Also I ordered some of his stuff and only enjoyed one thing everything else made me feel very sick

• Heart

WainDoh

Their cakes are ok but wow they are terrible people. Could not buy from them again after the rant on twitter about how against paying younger people a higher minimum wage "Would put them out on the street". These are 2 highly privileged people who have never wanted for anything, constantly splashing out on overly expensive/lavish items and holidays claiming poverty at the mere thought of having to pay a young person a liveable wage so they can afford to pay their bills. Good brownies are not enough for me to fund bad people i'm afraid. Feel bad for the kids as well.

Influenzapandemic

Lancashire is in Tier 3, top of the charts for numbers of infections and the local Hospital is at breaking point with covid cases. The Finch Bakery circle live in an area of Lancashire known as the Ribble Valley - which is pretty much inhabited by daddy’s princesses, spoilt children and people who feel they are are way more superior to anyone else - and will do what they want.
... i'm from the RIbble Valley ... that cut deep! .... in fairness we have one of the countries lowest infection rates we're just surrounded by the highest so we're stuck in with them! Not defending ANY flouting or breaking of the rules i've been stuck in my house since March & been very strict. Daddy let me use the summer house in lockdown (that bit is a joke)

• Haha