Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My friend had a huge cake from them for a baby shower, we got delivered some and it was bone dry.
Bloody awful

Reactions: 1
I've had their Brownies so many times, the caramel are insane, although I did have one batch that were abit dry,and I own the scrapers and nozzles because they are amazing.

I love the twins and Tessa, like I want to be their friend 😂
Also loveeee how they have built the bakery up from nothing, I absolutely love seeing bakers success.

I've had their Brownies so many times, the caramel are insane, although I did have one batch that were abit dry,and I own the scrapers and nozzles because they are amazing.

I love the twins and Tessa, like I want to be their friend 😂
Also loveeee how they have built the bakery up from nothing, I absolutely love seeing bakers success.
I haven’t tried any yet. Can’t bring myself to pay £14 for brownies when the Lidl bakery ones are 59p and incredible!

I like their personalities and I’m happy for them and their success

The kids are cute and they are hilarious 🤣 I had to follow Tessa as well

I haven’t tried any yet. Can’t bring myself to pay £14 for brownies when the Lidl bakery ones are 59p and incredible!

I like their personalities and I’m happy for them and their success

The kids are cute and they are hilarious 🤣 I had to follow Tessa as well

100 percent they are expensive, I've got a brownie recipe you are welcome to that legit tastes similar, and only costs a few quid to make 😂

I haven't ordered any Brownies since before lockdown. I'd love to try a cake jar for sure, but the sell out time is ridic and I ain't got time for that. 🙄😂

100 percent they are expensive, I've got a brownie recipe you are welcome to that legit tastes similar, and only costs a few quid to make 😂

I haven't ordered any Brownies since before lockdown. I'd love to try a cake jar for sure, but the sell out time is ridic and I ain't got time for that. 🙄😂
Sorry I know that offer wasn’t for me in particular but I would love your similar brownie recipe as I do love the Finchbakery brownies but they’re just far too expensive

Get on BBC good food website and tweak the recipes if you want a gooey brownie bake a little less than the recipe says and experiment with flavours

I don’t believe it is expensive, you are paying for a product freshly hand made, cut, wrapped, packed and posted. It’s not made my machinery in a factory it’s a person doing all that work.
No I understand and appreciate that they are yummy brownies and I have ordered a two boxes in the past but because of the extra £4 postage does bump the price up and it’s not something I’d want to spend often on as good as the brownies are.

As much as i love the look of them, i can’t help but think it’s so unprofessional that they post so much of their private life (kids, wedding...) i think it should be strictly a business page and then have their own accounts🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
As much as i love the look of them, i can’t help but think it’s so unprofessional that they post so much of their private life (kids, wedding...) i think it should be strictly a business page and then have their own accounts🤷🏼‍♀️
See this is the main reason I actually follow them and buy from them. I’m not a massive fan of their products (love a brownie though!) but I think they’re hilarious. I honestly think it’s harmless and there’s a lot follow them because they’re funny.

Reactions: 12
I think they are really trying to get the pixie and wolf thing big on insta, although the posts are meant to be funny, I have to agree they don’t actually come across like that.

Reactions: 4
Obviously have a bit of Botox too (just went ok the partners page they plug often inject something) and 1 lot of the pics are of them.

always come across to me as seemingly natural pretty people that don’t take themselves too seriously.
the kids are cute too.
However I can understand how some people take the professionalism on their page.
It’s not to everyone’s humour but you can’t please everyone.

Reactions: 3
Nope. Don’t like them. The insta page I mean. Had to unfollow because Of the constant uploading of calling people out who give them bad reviews and just acting unprofessional. I think a review was uploaded annually about a person being negative about the product. Just a standard ‘not for me’ review and the girls just went on and on.
why need validation. It’s one bad review out of many good ones. Just screamed attention seeking to me.
This happened a few times in the month I followed them

Reactions: 8
Always used to make me smile when their card machine went down all the time and they only accepted cash.

ahh wondered about the treat box thing, would seem they have copied her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.