Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was around the last election, looks like its been deleted now. I have screenshots, though :).

View attachment 292606

The tweet crying about the inevitable starvation of her unborn child was somewhere between the £600 shoe brag tweet and the list of highly expensive holidays she had planned for that year alone:

View attachment 292609

View attachment 292610

I do hope they are not starving, though....
She says that's the extra cost to her business but she's just basically worked out £10 an hour for a year. Not extra cost. That's the total cost. 🤔
Which if she has an under 18, they'll already be paid some of that 😂

But either way, I struggled to pay for my flat aged 17 because of minimum wage for under 18s. Just because they get everything handed to them from Daddy when they were young doesn't mean other under 18s do.

just wondering where in the country are you all from? i didn’t realise how popular they were considering they’re a 10 min drive away for me🤣
I'm 3 hours away. They have 113k followers on Instagram so I'd say pretty popular haha

Reactions: 8
She says that's the extra cost to her business but she's just basically worked out £10 an hour for a year. Not extra cost. That's the total cost. 🤔
Which if she has an under 18, they'll already be paid some of that 😂

But either way, I struggled to pay for my flat aged 17 because of minimum wage for under 18s. Just because they get everything handed to them from Daddy when they were young doesn't mean other under 18s do.

I'm 3 hours away. They have 113k followers on Instagram so I'd say pretty popular haha
Exactly, the cost of living has gone through the roof in the past 5 years let alone 10 whilst minimum wage barely creeps up; there's a reason more and more 30+ y/o people are living with their parents. To complain about paying young people slightly more TOWARDS a comfortable wage in the same breath as constantly bragging about how much disposable income you have, leaves a bad taste in my mouth.

Reactions: 6
i don’t understand why they’re getting so much grief. I think the girls are ace! Cakes are awesome and their kids are beautiful

Reactions: 15
One of them posted on insta that they posted here and it’s gone but I can’t see anyone talking about it 😂
Wowww those tweets...yikes

Reactions: 5
Have to say I love their brownies, I work rolling shifts and love taking a cake in my lunch box as a treat. This week it’s caramel chip blondies. Of course cakes and brownies aren’t to everyone’s taste but a cheeky order every couple of weeks have kept me going during these times.

Reactions: 6
how has this thread that was meant to be a “rave” (and was posted in the “rave” section) turned out to upset both Lauren and Rachel? Surely if you’re commenting on this thread it should only be positive/rave worthy stuff?

Reactions: 2
People are simply commenting whether they like the girls or not.
Not everyone is going to like everyone. Nothing mean has been said about them from what I'm aware.
Same as their cakes. Not everyone's going to like them.

Wow at that wage stuff! Outed her true self.

How is people's opinions on them ruined their week? If they don't want people to have opinions on them why don't they stop broadcasting their personal life? It really shouldn't need explaining to an adult of average intelligence that when you court fame not everything will be positive. That's not cyber bullying if you're somewhat famous and go out of your way to seek opinions on a gossip forum that you know won't be all positive. Fools.

Reactions: 13
Love the brownies but can’t stand the way the girls talk on social media “hehehe hun tehehe lol” like young teenagers, aren’t they nearly 30? Plastering their young kids everywhere screams unprofessional

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Wow at that wage stuff! Outed her true self.

How is people's opinions on them ruined their week? If they don't want people to have opinions on them why don't they stop broadcasting their personal life? It really shouldn't need explaining to an adult of average intelligence that when you court fame not everything will be positive. That's not cyber bullying if you're somewhat famous and go out of your way to seek opinions on a gossip forum that you know won't be all positive. Fools.
I think it’s a bit weird they’ve made two accounts to like posts tonight and then drawn loads of attention to this site posting about it on Instagram and Facebook. If they don’t want people to talk about them...they’re doing a good job of advertising the site 🤨
how has this thread that was meant to be a “rave” (and was posted in the “rave” section) turned out to upset both Lauren and Rachel? Surely if you’re commenting on this thread it should only be positive/rave worthy stuff?
I do agree with this, the Emma’s Rectangle thread is the same. In the rave section but it’s all critical. Its confusing.

Reactions: 4
They probably secretly love the attention and were hoping that if tessa posted something aswell more people would come and read this

Reactions: 7
Don’t care what anyone says....Alba is a genius, and it takes some decent parenting to raise a kid that clever.
Plus their brownies are amazing.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Have you read this thread? 🤔
Yes. It's people opinions? I don't see anything wrong with that when they put their whole lives online.
They find it perfectly acceptable to respond to someone with a bitchy comment when someone simply comments on their page that they didn't like their cakes.
And then continue to post on their stories about it and get all their followers to go attack them.
That's okay for them to do though?

Don’t care what anyone says....Alba is a genius, and it takes some decent parenting to raise a kid that clever.
Plus their brownies are amazing.
I wouldn't say genius. But yes she has good speech. 😂

• Haha
I could be making this up. But does anyone remember seeing a post a while back of them swapping boyfriends and a picture of them kissing the opposite BF? So bizarre

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
Well they made a petition now to shut this forum down :). Cant beat a bit of attempted censorship :).

• Haha
I think it’s a bit weird they’ve made two accounts to like posts tonight and then drawn loads of attention to this site posting about it on Instagram and Facebook. If they don’t want people to talk about them...they’re doing a good job of advertising the site 🤨

I do agree with this, the Emma’s Rectangle thread is the same. In the rave section but it’s all critical. Its confusing.
I have seen a lot of the treads where loads of people have come all at once because they've actually advertised it or whatever themselves.

Well they made a petition now to shut this forum down :). Cant beat a bit of attempted censorship :).
There's been so many though and they never get anywhere

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.