Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anybody met the twins before and are the cakes as nice as everybody makes out??

Reactions: 1
I was lucky enough to try their jars when they did a postal trial a couple of years ago. I’m a baker myself, I was seriously impressed they really are delicious!

Reactions: 3
I was lucky enough to try their jars when they did a postal trial a couple of years ago. I’m a baker myself, I was seriously impressed they really are delicious!
I so want to try their cake jars they look so nice! I live to far away though 😭

Reactions: 2
Is their shop losing popularity?
I’ve noticed a lot more posts about having a quiet day/no queue/tons of cakes left.

I managed to get hold of postal brownies and they are the best brownies ive ever had!
Really want to go to the shop but it's 3 hours from me! 😩

Reactions: 1
Love the finch girls! I’ve tried their brownies and honestly the best I’ve ever tasted!!

• Heart
I have also had their postal brownies and they are amazing! So worth the hype. I have been desperate to go to the shop but it’s too far away for me

Reactions: 4
I always miss out on their postal brownies! I am definitely going to take a visit after these good reviews. Was hearing some bits of things myself that it was getting quiet and losing it's sparkle but glad that sounds like rubbish!

I always miss out on their postal brownies! I am definitely going to take a visit after these good reviews. Was hearing some bits of things myself that it was getting quiet and losing it's sparkle but glad that sounds like rubbish!
Yeah.. There's still queues every day. They only don't sell out as quick each day because they make extra cakes and restock most days 😁

So I recently took a trip to Finch Bakery... they cakes, I must say, are not as nice as I imagined they'd be. I bought one of their jars and only ate a few mouthfuls. They cakes are a tad dry and waaaaaaay too much buttercream.
If I went again, I wouldn't buy cake. Their brownies and blondies however, are the best I've ever tried! 😂

Aaah I love brownies and have family close to the shop but I’ve yet to try as always scared of the ques hahahha

Will try to get a postal brownie

It isn't that bad queue wise. Saturdays probably are but if you get there just before opening time, it isn't too bad at all. We got there at 10.40 and there wasn't anyone queueing. Didn't want to be the first ones so waited for someone to get there first 😂

Iv been a few times, defo worth it! It’s about 30 mins drive from me so not too bad. We have had the postal brownies too...amazing 😍
I met a few of the girls when I last went the shop, they are just like how they appear on their stories ☺

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.