Finch Bakery

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just a post to say.. the brownies are absolutely amazing! I don’t know how they do it..

I’ve had the double chocolate and orange chocolate ones delivered and they are both AMAZING! Can’t comment on the cakes, I live too far away to try them.

Reactions: 3
Just a post to say.. the brownies are absolutely amazing! I don’t know how they do it..

I’ve had the double chocolate and orange chocolate ones delivered and they are both AMAZING! Can’t comment on the cakes, I live too far away to try them.
They are the best brownies. I got some delivered hoping they'd be awful so I wouldn't want to visit the shop 😂. The blondies are amazing too 😍
I live just over 3 hours away but drove up in the summer 😂
I didn't think their cakes were that great unfortunately.

They are the best brownies. I got some delivered hoping they'd be awful so I wouldn't want to visit the shop 😂. The blondies are amazing too 😍
I live just over 3 hours away but drove up in the summer 😂
I didn't think their cakes were that great unfortunately.
I don’t want to make you jealous but I’m eating a chocolate orange brownie right now! 😍

• Wow
Reactions: 2
I don’t want to make you jealous but I’m eating a chocolate orange brownie right now! 😍
Majorly jealous! I was kind enough to let my family try them... but I made them split the brownies in half each so I didn't have to share as many 😂😂

The brownies are incredible 😍🙊

I live nearby so have been quite a bit over the past few years. The brownies are really good but I found the blondies quite tasteless and I’ve tried a few diff flavours. The cakes used to be nice and I loved the cake jars and would happily eat them cold. In the past couple of years though they’ve always been really dry and I had to warm them up to make them enjoyable. I don’t even bother with the cupcakes anymore as there’s no way of saving them - maybe this is due to them expanding so much and it losing its homemade feel?

Reactions: 1
I live nearby so have been quite a bit over the past few years. The brownies are really good but I found the blondies quite tasteless and I’ve tried a few diff flavours. The cakes used to be nice and I loved the cake jars and would happily eat them cold. In the past couple of years though they’ve always been really dry and I had to warm them up to make them enjoyable. I don’t even bother with the cupcakes anymore as there’s no way of saving them - maybe this is due to them expanding so much and it losing its homemade feel?
I am glad I'm not the only one who thought they were dry.
I don't like loads of buttercream either so that was too much for me on top of the cake and inside the cake jars too. I had a few spoonfuls of the cake jar and ended up leaving it. The chocolate one might be different though

I've seen a lot of TripAdvisor comments saying the cake is dry AF but I'd still like to try the brownies..also think the twins are hilarious and like to have a browse of their instas 😊

I've seen a lot of TripAdvisor comments saying the cake is dry AF but I'd still like to try the brownies..also think the twins are hilarious and like to have a browse of their instas 😊
Yeah I agree with that. Their brownies are amazing

So I went to finch bakery today. I only live 30 mins away and I have been following them for agessss and always love the look of their shop. I got a big cake jar- which id only got a small One 😂😂 it’ll take me days eat it it’s quite sickly. I also got two cupcakes but haven’t tried those yet. I got a brownie whicg is amazing.

The cupcakes arent dry but the jars are slightly

I personally thought they were, and waaaaaaay too much buttercream. But that's my personal preference on cakes 😂
I think it depends which cupcake you got haha. I got a red velvet and vanilla and jam. Yess buttercream overload!! I found once that had gone off the big jar it was better 😂😂 maybe just a little one next time. I do have a sweet tooth though but they do go overboard dont they. My rocky road had popcorn and maltesers on top😂😂

I think it depends which cupcake you got haha. I got a red velvet and vanilla and jam. Yess buttercream overload!! I found once that had gone off the big jar it was better 😂😂 maybe just a little one next time. I do have a sweet tooth though but they do go overboard dont they. My rocky road had popcorn and maltesers on top😂😂
😂 I think their brownies are the best brownies I've tried but just not a fan of the cakes

Finch Bakery isn’t too far from us. I love the brownies but agree the cake jars are dry and sickly with the buttercream. Saturdays
Still seem to be busy, not sure about in the week

The way that they speak about their children is so so bad. Mortified me that they think it’s ok to post pictures of their child clearly in distress with such horrible captions with such public profiles. Disgusting behaviour IMO.

Reactions: 10
The way that they speak about their children is so so bad. Mortified me that they think it’s ok to post pictures of their child clearly in distress with such horrible captions with such public profiles. Disgusting behaviour IMO.
Which profile!? The business one!?

Their personal ones, which do have fairly large followings due to them sharing posts on them on the business profile constantly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.