New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s so clear to see how much she favours Kara over Clark which is such a shame because Clark is just so lovely compared to Kara and her attitude. Her tone when she’s talking to them both is so different, I do hope Clark gets the same that Kara gets from her from his dad so he never feels the difference.

Reactions: 2
Do we think that there is trouble in paradise with Mr Fidan, he seems to be MIA and she hasn’t said anything about him working away! She seems to have been down for the past few weeks, had to take the kids grocery shopping on the weekend and then no showing his dinners this week 🤔🤔

Do we think that there is trouble in paradise with Mr Fidan, he seems to be MIA and she hasn’t said anything about him working away! She seems to have been down for the past few weeks, had to take the kids grocery shopping on the weekend and then no showing his dinners this week 🤔🤔
lets see if she addresses it... She reads here right?

Reactions: 3
You mean like when he broke his foot last yr??? 🤔

A bit of a theory here but since his name and pics were released on tik tok, I'd thought he'd been absent that's why the videos are scaled back and she's looking extra exhausted.

I thought maybe he'd cracked it and gone to stay elsewhere? He seemed to make it very clear to her (because she wanted to show him!) that he wanted to remain private and off tik tok... and now his stuff is floating around on the internet at the hands of 140k followers.

I'm not saying he didn't break his foot or leg or whatever, but it would fit in with her being the sole parent right now ;)

You mean like when he broke his foot last yr??? 🤔

Ohhhh I missed this!!! It does make sense though, it seems as though tik tok is very much part of her routine that she can’t give up so I can see them butting heads with it! He must have to wait to sit down for his dinner so his reflection isn’t shown in her videos in their kitchen and things like being out and about in public together surely her followers who see her out will then see him 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s see if anything gets addressed about it.

Reactions: 1
Ohhhh I missed this!!! It does make sense though, it seems as though tik tok is very much part of her routine that she can’t give up so I can see them butting heads with it! He must have to wait to sit down for his dinner so his reflection isn’t shown in her videos in their kitchen and things like being out and about in public together surely her followers who see her out will then see him 🤷🏻‍♀️ let’s see if anything gets addressed about it.
Surely social media has to be a sore spot in their relationship. He’s very private to the point I don’t even know his name and only saw his leaked pic and she overshares a lot about their family life, finances and lifestyle.

Surely social media has to be a sore spot in their relationship. He’s very private to the point I don’t even know his name and only saw his leaked pic and she overshares a lot about their family life, finances and lifestyle.
I know, I honestly don’t know how she manages to keep him so under the radar when she already lives such a hectic life, it’ll definitely takes its toll eventually if it hasn’t already! She’s dished up his dinner in the latest video but she just seems so not herself, something is definitely going on.

0c8e8ca4f971ea57743da3949620fa82.jpg

I keep seeing this on my FB and think its fidan every time

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I know, I honestly don’t know how she manages to keep him so under the radar when she already lives such a hectic life, it’ll definitely takes its toll eventually if it hasn’t already! She’s dished up his dinner in the latest video but she just seems so not herself, something is definitely going on.
She’s feeling the strain of no blue tick lol

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Fidan on kid duty by herself Sat. I swear she hates her husbands D&D nights! Why did she have the kids if she doesn’t like spending time with them?!
IMG_7606.png

• Sad
Poor Fidan on kid duty by herself Sat. I swear she hates her husbands D&D nights! Why did she have the kids if she doesn’t like spending time with them?!View attachment 2910563
Its so strange, also she should get them involved in cooking dinner one night, we do make your own mini pizzas, yes messy, but its good for motor skills (even store bought pizza bases are good)

Poor Fidan on kid duty by herself Sat. I swear she hates her husbands D&D nights! Why did she have the kids if she doesn’t like spending time with them?!View attachment 2910563
She seems more and more annoyed lately you can see when they’re by her asking questions or when the pets are going wild behind her! Poor kids probably look forward to seeing her all day long whilst they’re at nursery and then come home to her more interested in her phone than interacting with them. You would think she’d be fine with spending the day with them this week considering the mr took them to his parents last weekend.

I feel bad for those kids. She definitely had them as a box ticked. She never does anything fun with them. She has no control over those pets either hahaha she will never admit it though. I do love the kids relationship with her parents❤

Reactions: 6
She seems more and more annoyed lately you can see when they’re by her asking questions or when the pets are going wild behind her! Poor kids probably look forward to seeing her all day long whilst they’re at nursery and then come home to her more interested in her phone than interacting with them. You would think she’d be fine with spending the day with them this week considering the mr took them to his parents last weekend.
Shes what mid 40s? Most peoples kids at her age are older 10-20 range. shes got overgrown toddlers

Shes what mid 40s? Most peoples kids at her age are older 10-20 range. shes got overgrown toddlers
Im Fidans age and a working professional/executive with mid teens kids..god it would be hard to go back to that 4/5 age group again at my age..esp when she so high functioning....she even appears annoyed by the puppy lately!

I feel bad for those kids. She definitely had them as a box ticked. She never does anything fun with them. She has no control over those pets either hahaha she will never admit it though. I do love the kids relationship with her parents❤
Her Dad is so sweet with the kids and showing them things on their property.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s not her age it’s her personality. I’m mid 40’s with an 8 year old and she’s the light of my life. We have lots of fun together and I genuinely enjoy spending time with her. Fidan and her defacto seem to live quite seperate lives. I understand that the twins might be a handful or have limitations but why not hit the park/shops/museum/playcentre with “Mr Fidan”.
---
Im Fidans age and a working professional/executive with mid teens kids..god it would be hard to go back to that 4/5 age group again at my age..esp when she so high functioning....she even appears annoyed by the puppy lately!
She seems drained, tired and like she can’t be bothered. Why not have a social media break. The people of Tiktok will survive not knowing what she’s cooking for dinner each night. Everything’s always cooked in the air fryer. Time for some soups or stews. Get the slow cooker out.

• Heart
It’s not her age it’s her personality. I’m mid 40’s with an 8 year old and she’s the light of my life. We have lots of fun together and I genuinely enjoy spending time with her. Fidan and her defacto seem to live quite seperate lives. I understand that the twins might be a handful or have limitations but why not hit the park/shops/museum/playcentre with “Mr Fidan”.
---

She seems drained, tired and like she can’t be bothered. Why not have a social media break. The people of Tiktok will survive not knowing what she’s cooking for dinner each night. Everything’s always cooked in the air fryer. Time for some soups or stews. Get the slow cooker out.
yep, just post every second night then no need to film/edit..its very repetitive anyway and meals are basic..just post when there's something interesting!..

• Heart
Reactions: 3