Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just saw dinner videos are going. Looks like the comment section are outraged! I anticipate her views will drop because people on TkTok love watching mundane, everyday things like cooking, cleaning, and grocery shopping.

Reactions: 1
Do you think she is tired of reading about people saying all she does is use her air fryer?
That poor airfryer is the most worked appliance, some foods she throws into it, I wonder how tough and dry it would be.
I've never thought frozen vegies should go into the airfryer unless its potato

Do you think she is tired of reading about people saying all she does is use her air fryer?
No, I think it has something to do with Hubby's identity being revealed and people calling her work to ask what she had for dinner, etc.
That's the feel I got when she said she found it weird that people know what she's had for dinner every night.
She's also massively scaled down showing the kids since then, too.

Reactions: 3
That poor airfryer is the most worked appliance, some foods she throws into it, I wonder how tough and dry it would be.
I've never thought frozen vegies should go into the airfryer unless its potato
Agree, that air fryer works as hard as what she does! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
No, I think it has something to do with Hubby's identity being revealed and people calling her work to ask what she had for dinner, etc.
That's the feel I got when she said she found it weird that people know what she's had for dinner every night.
She's also massively scaled down showing the kids since then, too.
She has definitely switched things up a bit since hubbys picture was released and then when she discovered this thread she started showing the kids less so I reckon she reads on here and uses it as some kind of market research as to what she should and shouldn’t post, it’s been said on here that they prefer her legal stories and less of the kids eating and she’s done exactly that.

She’s finally taken the kids out of the house. Did she say it was their first time at the shops? Tell me you read here without telling me 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s finally taken the kids out of the house. Did she say it was their first time at the shops? Tell me you read here without telling me 😂
Just watched and it’s the first time she’s taken them solo without the pram and they are 4. That’s pretty sad. I don’t know if she does things individually with each child.

I mean I don’t have twins but my daughter loves the shops, the people, the ice cream and the rides!

I just watched that tiktok, is it because she is anxious at the shops rather than the kids being anxious?

The kids will grow up being anxious around crowds becuase of her insecurities and she was at the Westfield at 9am on a sunday, it wasn't busy.....

Reactions: 4
Dare I say it Fidan, your kids might not be excited by the Happy Meal toys because you buy them something practically every time you go to the shops without them….

Reactions: 4
The luxury to not have to take your child food shopping if only we all had someone to leave them with and go out alone 😂😅 fidan has definitely read here and seen the comments about her not taking her children out of the house to public places 🫣

Fidan has the most tacky taste. She’s bought a handbag $4900 and said she’s going to claim it as an expense on tax.
I wonder what the ATO says about that... I know you can claim a bag if you use it for work... but I doubt she does

Reactions: 2
Watching Fidan tonight and how she ‘seasons/marinates’ steak before she throws it in the air fryer hurts my soul to the very core.

Why Fidan, WHY?

Watching Fidan tonight and how she ‘seasons/marinates’ steak before she throws it in the air fryer hurts my soul to the very core.

Why Fidan, WHY?
It’s the touching meat then touching all her seasoning containers etc 😷 talk about contamination!

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.