Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I maintain my stance on this is a partnership of convenience above anything else!
She got the sperm from him (didn't even have to bump nasties with IVF) and he does childcare drop off/ pick up and does the dishes..... could of had a 1 night stand and hire a nanny but I guess this is the better option....

Reactions: 6
For a divorce lawyer who is so privvy to equality in relationships and contributions and mental load, it’s a wonder she bares the entirety of it. A fractured foot stopped him banging some tit in an airfryer? That shows how useless he is. So surprised she puts up with it!

For a divorce lawyer who is so privvy to equality in relationships and contributions and mental load, it’s a wonder she bares the entirety of it. A fractured foot stopped him banging some tit in an airfryer? That shows how useless he is. So surprised she puts up with it!
He’s a gamer lol they’re almost all lazy slobs

People getting very curious in comments asking things like: where is Mr Fidan? What are his roles are around the house? Does he cook? Why do you have to cook if you get home late? Why doesn't he join you on your weekend trips?

No response other than the dwindling copy/paste response of "I cook because I'm better at it / his specialty is the occasional spaghetti or sausages / he does dishes".

If it's hitting the comment section it must be becoming really obvious he's presented to have a largely absent role within the household and raising of these kids. It's really odd and making their dynamic look rather strange. It goes beyond him just not wanting to appear on camera, it just seems like she's a single mother most of the time lately. What's going on?

I was going to post this earlier but didn't get a chance:

I found her comment regarding the old friend (quick to add they'd drifted...) contacting Fidan about work experience for her young daughter. She said she'll get her to pack books etc and then work her way onto letting her babysit the kids so she can have a break.

This is what I don't understand - she mentioned early on the twins had only started daycare somewhat recently (at the time) and they'd had a nanny before that.

So why is a trusted babysitter now hard to come by?

Even if she has no friends with young children who she could ask for a recommendation, surely there's someone at work who does? Or even an educator at their daycare who is looking for extra cash on a weekend - and bonus is the kids are already familiar with them.

I'm exhausted after watching her videos. Her career carries a very high mental load, and she seems like she's doing the lions share of the household and parenting stuff.

I did notice the kids are now wearing PJs to bed and not their clothes for the next day! Good job!

Reactions: 8
I did notice the kids are now wearing PJs to bed and not their clothes for the next day! Good job!
Finally!! That really bothered me putting them to bed in next days clothes.

Agree with you about everything you said about the defacto. They need to find a better balance. As twin would be a handful as you really need an extra pair of hands.

Fidan may as well get a live in nanny. Just to help her with getting dinner etc.

Reactions: 3
Wow Fidan! Maccas for dinner and putting out some garbage. Riveting content 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Anyone else notice the cracks in the walls in her vlogs i thought she lived in a expensive house 😬

I've just come across people in the Australian Influencers theads say they can't comment in this topic... why is this?

How can we get mods to fix that? Seems like a lot of people want to participate in this discussion and can't!

How can we get mods to fix that? Seems like a lot of people want to participate in this discussion and can't!
I believe profiles under a year old can’t participate in TikTok threads as they were straight up harassing some people in threads

• Wow
Reactions: 2
does anyone know if the original Blog exists in any form? was it a Bridget Jones diary type thing and any references to sexy time?

does anyone know if the original Blog exists in any form? was it a Bridget Jones diary type thing and any references to sexy time?
I remember her saying she’s taken down the blog posts. She’s made it into a book that she is self publishing.

Reactions: 2
She went to Benefit brow bar… they’re not cheap for brows, and gave her a free sample…. So strange
Fidan should go to Mac and get a makeup lesson
I thought she got both for free. Either way what an ick for mentioning her 'status'.

Reactions: 3
Watching some of her tiktoks today and her drunk one where she opened her designer bag after buying it 2 months ago. Omg 😳 she gives me teenager vibes sometimes and I can’t stand that baby voice she does 🤮

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.