Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She defo has tacky taste because I do too and I love that bag🤣🤣
Hey the handbag is cute but look at how she will style it. That’s more what I mean lol. I think she also buys things a bit young for her age and I’m the same age as her. You would have no idea she’s got $$$ based on her style and tbh I’d just assume the handbag was fake.

Reactions: 4
Hey the handbag is cute but look at how she will style it. That’s more what I mean lol. I think she also buys things a bit young for her age and I’m the same age as her. You would have no idea she’s got $$$ based on her style and tbh I’d just assume the handbag was fake.
Will she pair it with that god awful butterfly tshirt from Millers?

She is the same age is Emmylou isn't she? (another that can't dress for her age, at least Fidan isn't wearing crops, but the juicy trackies have to go)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Will she pair it with that god awful butterfly tshirt from Millers?

She is the same age is Emmylou isn't she? (another that can't dress for her age, at least Fidan isn't wearing crops, but the juicy trackies have to go)
She’ll pair it with her famous ‘ivf bag’ or hospital bag or whatever it was that she used to take when she left the house for YEARS after her ivf.

Fidan is the same age as myself and I’m horrified. She ages herself well beyond her years. Make the most of your youth while you have it!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll pair it with her famous ‘ivf bag’ or hospital bag or whatever it was that she used to take when she left the house for YEARS after her ivf.

Fidan is the same age as myself and I’m horrified. She ages herself well beyond her years. Make the most of your youth while you have it!
So we are the same age as Fidan and EmmyLou! One is in Millers and the other Sequined Crop tops 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is so triggered by someone telling her that showing herself buy a LV bag is not a good message to send. She reckons she isn't telling anyone to buy one, just showing how hard she has worked until she could afford to buy things. She says she isn't here to gloat etc.. I mean she has a point but read the room Fidan. People are struggling to put food on the table, you are SO OUT OF TOUCH

Reactions: 5
If you’re Fidan’s neighbour, BLINK TWICE AND DON’T ANSWER THE DOOR.
Same as pool 'friend' I think she found tik tok and got freaked out. Don't blame her there, Fidan is an open book, blunt and a bit messy and it's no shock that maybe not everyone would enjoy opening themselves up to that. We've seen how she names and shames.

I do think she needs some friends as life seems to revolve around work, the kids, cooking dinner, movie night and doing their groceries. Rinse and repeat, except for that one night every so often she goes out with a friend or makes herself scarce for defacto to have his nerd game day. Life seems very lonely and isolated.

Reactions: 6
Same as pool 'friend' I think she found tik tok and got freaked out. Don't blame her there, Fidan is an open book, blunt and a bit messy and it's no shock that maybe not everyone would enjoy opening themselves up to that. We've seen how she names and shames.

I do think she needs some friends as life seems to revolve around work, the kids, cooking dinner, movie night and doing their groceries. Rinse and repeat, except for that one night every so often she goes out with a friend or makes herself scarce for defacto to have his nerd game day. Life seems very lonely and isolated.
What happen with the swimming lesson Mum? I missed that bit. Did she get turned down?

Loving this thread!
She is bringing up two, of what will be, the moat materialistic kids ever. The amount of crap she buys (them and her!!). Don't worry about it, only $30!!
Would LOVE to see what the hubby (not hubby) looks like.
The Superman Room? The Full O' Shite Room! Like the state of it!!
The amount of stuff that she has, like products that she hasn't a clue about but slaps on her face - "don't worry about it"!!
The clothes and style.....oh the bleeping horror. Fidan please for the love of humanity, get yourself to a stylist, hairdresser and skincare/makeup lessons - you can afford it. And the potential is mindblowing, go get a blowdry a couple of times a week, you can afford it ffs!! Nothing goes with nothing, slapping on ROTTEN headbands, awful shoes and terrible clothes. Nothing works, she looks like she's in her late 50s.

Reactions: 3
What happen with the swimming lesson Mum? I missed that bit. Did she get turned down?
I think once she made her plan of wanting to befriend the mum the next lesson the nanny or someone took the kids instead and then they moved class, so she never saw them again.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.