Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The did not want her at that after party hahaha and no one could convince me otherwise! Imagine them all laughing about her😂😂
Why would they want their smashed co worker talking into her iPhone: lemons lemons squeeze the day! Clevers. I’m old ladies. Also probably saw her ridiculous Kareoke on her tiktok and were mortified.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She would literally be the most insufferable person to be around, I can barely even hate watch her anymore, can’t imagine what the people who are actually in her life must feel 😂

First she failed at making friends with the neighbours and hasn’t been invited back since the first time, then she was excluded from her family’s holiday to Hawaii and now she wasn’t included in karaoke that *she* suggested in the first place. I see a pattern 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.