Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah Carl is definitely - he’s put in his stories that he’s joined a gym so wonder how long he (ferne) are planning on staying?

Reactions: 1
Yeah Carl is definitely - he’s put in his stories that he’s joined a gym so wonder how long he (ferne) are planning on staying?
I hope they don’t come back for a while and it costs her a tit load of money to stay out there!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Do we reckon they haven’t been able to get back so are stuck out there ?
Yes I reckon so....honestly they just need to stay there now 😂😂 she must have so many filters on her stories because the daily mail pics of her are soooo different to her insta ones 😉😉

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes I reckon so....honestly they just need to stay there now 😂😂 she must have so many filters on her stories because the daily mail pics of her are soooo different to her insta ones 😉😉
Please share the links I can’t bare to give them the Google search 🙏

Please share the links I can’t bare to give them the Google search 🙏
The daily mail posted them last week...I don’t know how to find them...we all have off days but definitely an insta v reality moment!!

Yes she looks completely different, and the places they have visited which look empty and idyllic are full of other tourists on their phones!

He looks like such a knob I can't even begin, I think I dislike him more than her at this point 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She only got 30 comments on her latest Instagram post. I do hope people are finally seeing sense about the piss taking Z-listers. 😉

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
She only got 30 comments on her latest Instagram post. I do hope people are finally seeing sense about the piss taking Z-listers. 😉
Hope so but the likes are still there. I rarely like and never comment on a celebs insta , its never crossed my mind , might just be me but don't know why people do. A lot of people seem so desperate to be noticed lol

Reactions: 7
Hope so but the likes are still there. I rarely like and never comment on a celebs insta , its never crossed my mind , might just be me but don't know why people do. A lot of people seem so desperate to be noticed lol
I never do either.

I’m just watching Gregg Wallace on BBC2 now and he's in South Africa. He has just gone up Table Mountain by cable car. I wonder if Miss McCann was telling porkies when she claimed she had walked it?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I never do either.

I’m just watching Gregg Wallace on BBC2 now and he's in South Africa. He has just gone up Table Mountain by cable car. I wonder if Miss McCann was telling porkies when she claimed she had walked it?
You can walk it. It’s a long and not easy walk though and not just a quick trot up a hill. It’s a proper hike type climb and usually with a guide, or that’s how we did it (we did it on honeymoon, before I had children I did a fair bit of trekking and hiking stuff) so if she is claiming she walked it she’s probably lying. It took us a day.

Reactions: 2
You can walk it. It’s a long and not easy walk though and not just a quick trot up a hill. It’s a proper hike type climb and usually with a guide, or that’s how we did it (we did it on honeymoon, before I had children I did a fair bit of trekking and hiking stuff) so if she is claiming she walked it she’s probably lying. It took us a day.
She reckoned her friends carried Sunday up the mountain.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.