Ferne McCann - TOWIE/First time mum.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what do we reckon. Is she going to quarantine for 10 days or just pretend? She must be missing Gill like mad

Reactions: 8
Bet she won’t. Stay indoors for ten days? It’s hard for us mere mortals. (We’ve done it, it sucked but it is what it is) but if you are an influencer you are special and rules don’t apply and Covid doesn’t count. I assume she gave a clean Covid test before she left SA and was checked on arrival here but knowing our useless system she probably breezed through unchecked.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
So what do we reckon. Is she going to quarantine for 10 days or just pretend? She must be missing Gill like mad
Ahh just seen the covid it is back! She’ll probably pretend. We all know what she’s like and I hope for the sake of the NHS she doesn’t get sick and need their help!!

Ahh just seen the covid it is back! She’ll probably pretend. We all know what she’s like and I hope for the sake of the NHS she doesn’t get sick and need their help!!
Covidiot 🙄

I reckon she'll drop Sunday to Gill on the sly for a day or 5 🙄

Why did she bother coming back to England I wonder if she ran out of money or free places to stay? I would have stayed there for as long as this tit show takes to be over!

I reckon she'll drop Sunday to Gill on the sly for a day or 5 🙄

Why did she bother coming back to England I wonder if she ran out of money or free places to stay? I would have stayed there for as long as this tit show takes to be over!
Probably couldn’t cope much longer looking after Sunday

• Haha
Reactions: 11
The boyfriend came with her. He’s been trying to rent his room out in London. Probably because he is going to quarantine / stay with her...

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She's finally decided it's time to be a parent instead of letting Sunday do what she wants, I wonder how long this lasts.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s giving her kid a “juice” instead of a proper breakfast?! And it has chilli and pepper in?! Wtf!

Reactions: 6
There was only 2 glasses though so I think it’s for ferne and Carl as posted it on his stories aswell, hopefully she was just letting Sunday help make them

Fair play to her for doing genuine, quick beauty tutorial. Showing products that have clearly been used with no swipe up or ad or whatever. Love to see it.

OMG! I had no idea who Ferne was, read a bit of this thread and thought I'd have a look. I was shook! She looks, walks and talks like a man! And that poor little girl, i feel so sorry for kids being brought up by parents who argue with them and have no bloody clue what they're doing. Im sure Sunday can be a right little madam, but I'd lay all the blame for that at her mother's door. Makes me sad.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.